PDA

View Full Version : Fable 3!!!!

Khan kreiger
06-16-2010, 05:46 PM
Ok i just finished watching an interview and a gameplay video on Fable 3, and it looks amazing. I like how your weapons change cuz of the type of enemys you kill. Anyways just tell me what you think of the game.:D

Henry Martin
06-16-2010, 05:50 PM
I'm going to definitely get it (only because its coming to the pc, don't have a or want a xbox360). I am one of the few people that thought fable 2 was a great game. I think fable 3 is going to be a great game too.

EmpressHebihime
06-16-2010, 05:54 PM
I haven't seen how the third one looks like. I have seen a funny review about the first game (which I do not know if all was true). Been playing the second recently and it was kind of fun. Atleast it made working fun. :P

Khan kreiger
06-16-2010, 05:57 PM
I'm going to definitely get it (only because its coming to the pc, don't have a or want a xbox360). I am one of the few people that thought fable 2 was a great game. I think fable 3 is going to be a great game too.

I also thought 2 was pretty great i dont really know why people dont like it but i did:confused:

I haven't seen how the third one looks like. I have seen a funny review about the first game (which I do not know if all was true). Been playing the second recently and it was kind of fun. Atleast it made working fun. :P

Well go check it out then i saw mine on gamespot.....and ya im glad they made the working fun it was actually really addicting to me

Henry Martin
06-16-2010, 07:29 PM
I also thought 2 was pretty great i dont really know why people dont like it but i did:confused:
Probably cause gamers are too damn picky today. Every time a new game comes out and doesn't surpass all games in graphics the first thing you hear is how last-gen the graphics look. If a game has a lot of content to offer they still will complain and say they should have put more.

I'm actually starting to hate today's gamers. Not anyone in this forum, I love you guys and girls:p.

Khan kreiger
06-16-2010, 07:50 PM
Probably cause gamers are too damn picky today. Every time a new game comes out and doesn't surpass all games in graphics the first thing you hear is how last-gen the graphics look. If a game has a lot of content to offer they still will complain and say they should have put more.

I'm actually starting to hate today's gamers today. Not anyone in this forum, I love you guys and girls:p.

lmfao yeaa i kno people just like to complain about everything and anything even if the game is good

Henry Martin
06-16-2010, 08:00 PM
lmfao yeaa i kno people just like to complain about everything and anything even if the game is good

I just love seeing the comments on new trailers. You always have the person that says "not impressed" (damn douche:)).

Khan kreiger
06-16-2010, 08:04 PM
I just love seeing the comments on new trailers. You always have the person that says "not impressed" (damn douche:)).

lmfao yeaa i kno....its just like why are you going to comment if your going to be pointless and say somethin tht no one cares about

Aelfwine
06-16-2010, 11:54 PM
HOPEFULLY.... they get all the mucky bugs and gunk out of the way before hand...

Josh Warner
06-17-2010, 03:58 AM
Beat the second one in under 20 hours with the majority of optional content completed, reminds me of portal, fun while it lasts but it doesn't last very long. I'll probably try the third, perhaps rent it for a weekend, not sure if I'll buy it.

Khan kreiger
06-17-2010, 06:41 AM
im glad that they fixed when you run and turn that your not sliding around all over the place.....I hated tht with a passion.

Puppeteer
06-17-2010, 11:25 AM
Beat the second one in under 20 hours with the majority of optional content completed, reminds me of portal, fun while it lasts but it doesn't last very long. I'll probably try the third, perhaps rent it for a weekend, not sure if I'll buy it.

That's because Fable was never intended to be an intense game that you could spend hours slogging at. I always thought that Fable II was pleasant, enjoyable to play for an hour or two and then forgot about for a while.

Khan kreiger
06-17-2010, 11:29 AM
That's because Fable was never intended to be an intense game that you could spend hours slogging at. I always thought that Fable II was pleasant, enjoyable to play for an hour or two and then forgot about for a while.

when i got fable 2 i played all day and beat then i didnt even try for a round 2 with different choices:p

Puppeteer
06-17-2010, 11:35 AM
Heh, that's quick!
I hope they do spend time looking for bugs and glitches, that was quite irritating. I'd like to see even more freedom, more customisation, and a freer map system - one like Oblivion.

Khan kreiger
06-17-2010, 11:50 AM
Heh, that's quick!
I hope they do spend time looking for bugs and glitches, that was quite irritating. I'd like to see even more freedom, more customisation, and a freer map system - one like Oblivion.

In an interview i saw they were talkin about how the map is 3D and that it shows people walking around and stuff. I think thats a pretty good map.

blackfang
06-19-2010, 03:31 AM
i got stuck in one of the villages with a bridge that has to be repaired. (my friends tricked me and said i had to max out a faith so i did and got my horns there. Unfortunately you had to be good to continue so i could no longer continue without doing a huge load of stuff...)

Khan kreiger
06-19-2010, 08:44 AM
i got stuck in one of the villages with a bridge that has to be repaired. (my friends tricked me and said i had to max out a faith so i did and got my horns there. Unfortunately you had to be good to continue so i could no longer continue without doing a huge load of stuff...)

Oh man what D*** move lol. That must of tooken a loooong time

blackfang
06-19-2010, 02:17 PM
of course, it was on my friends xie so i am not yet done with it

Henry Martin
06-19-2010, 03:16 PM
Man I want to play fable 2 right now, but I don't have a 360. I wish they'd brought it to the PC.

Khan kreiger
06-19-2010, 08:10 PM
Man I want to play fable 2 right now, but I don't have a 360. I wish they'd brought it to the PC.

well get a 360 their only 149.99 now. Thats pretty good, even though the new one is coming out...or is it out?

Puppeteer
06-20-2010, 03:51 AM
well get a 360 their only 149.99 now
Isn't that the arcade version, though? Some games require you to have internal memory, which the arcade doesn't provide.

Khan kreiger
06-20-2010, 07:24 AM
Isn't that the arcade version, though? Some games require you to have internal memory, which the arcade doesn't provide.

I dont kno if your prices are different in UK but in Canada its 194.99 not the arcade one...and the elite is 199.99

Henry Martin
06-20-2010, 08:50 AM

Yes thats the arcade version.

@Khan Besides that would a waste of money as that would be one of the few games I would buy for it. A good amount of games that are exclusive on the 360 are also exclusive on the PC as well (more seem to be coming out like fable 3), which I would rather get them on the PC. That's why I got a PS3 was it has a lot of exclusives that aren't on the PC.

Khan kreiger
06-21-2010, 08:57 AM
Yes thats the arcade version.

@Khan Besides that would a waste of money as that would be one of the few games I would buy for it. A good amount of games that are exclusive on the 360 are also exclusive on the PC as well (more seem to be coming out like fable 3), which I would rather get them on the PC. That's why I got a PS3 was it has a lot of exclusives that aren't on the PC.

well i would never get a PS3 just because most of my friends have a 360...and to me the 360 has better games then the PS3 juust sayin:p

Miclee
06-21-2010, 11:57 AM
Getting this on PC for sure. New 360s and old 360s are very unreliable, I went through 6.

Henry Martin
06-21-2010, 02:07 PM
well i would never get a PS3 just because most of my friends have a 360...and to me the 360 has better games then the PS3 juust sayin:p

WRONG!!! Uncharted and MGS are the only reason you need to get a PS3.

Khan kreiger
06-21-2010, 02:52 PM
WRONG!!! Uncharted and MGS are the only reason you need to get a PS3.

i only have to say gears of war 3....that over takes both those silly games and fable....uncharted is rlly boring and dunno wut MGS is?

Henry Martin
06-21-2010, 02:56 PM
i only have to say gears of war 3....that over takes both those silly games and fable....uncharted is rlly boring and dunno wut MGS is?

First off same on you form not knowing MGS (Metal Gear Solid) and secondly how dare you say that about uncharted. Uncharted is a beautiful game and was the reason I went into game design. But then again you are an orc and don't expect you understand what amazing games are:p.

Khan kreiger
06-21-2010, 02:58 PM
First off same on you form not knowing MGS (Metal Gear Solid) and secondly how dare you say that about uncharted. Uncharted is a beautiful game and was the reason I went into game design. But then again you are an orc and don't expect you understand what amazing games are:p.

oh wow metal gear solid its too old and should jus stop...all uncharted has is amazing graphics cant really argue wit that..and you men have nothin on us orcs you will see when we take you in battle:D

Henry Martin
06-21-2010, 03:03 PM
oh wow metal gear solid its too old and should jus stop

Huh...blasphemy...how dare you say that. You should be shoot for that.:eek: You have sealed your fate. In battle I will 'DESTROY YOU'!:)

Khan kreiger
06-22-2010, 09:36 AM
Huh...blasphemy...how dare you say that. You should be shoot for that.:eek: You have sealed your fate. In battle I will 'DESTROY YOU'!:)

i should be shoot for that....hahah and i thought we orcs didnt kno how talk properly..and i would love to see you in battle, i will pilage your lands and loot your stronghold:D AAAAARGH

Emerson120
01-30-2011, 11:22 AM
It was a fairly solid game although I was expecting so much more due to the hype they gave us.

SACancel
01-30-2011, 08:28 PM
The king phase of fable 3 was waaaay to short! they really should have drawn it out atleast a little bit.

Twitchxk90
02-01-2011, 02:54 AM
3 is better then 2, 2 has some things better then 3(the emotion wheel that lets you choose your social actions) but you can never beet 1. That had everything. Voice acting, Story everything. but I do like how the game keeps pushing forward.

wonderis
03-02-2011, 08:05 PM
I am looking forward to see it on PC:)

Indubious
03-10-2011, 07:31 PM
They really need to release a PC version of this.. i guess they are just scared of piracy, which is not just limited to PC anymore..

Solael
03-11-2011, 04:21 AM
Fable 3 :p

Shakur
03-28-2011, 12:21 PM
its not cool that pc-releases for fable are so late :(

Redhorn
05-16-2011, 02:08 AM
I wish Peter Molyneux would spend his amazing talent developing an MMO instead of beating this lame horse, (the fable series), to not only death but into a fine pink mist.

If he were to take his brilliant vision he had for Dungeon Keeper and developed an MMORTS, it would rule all.

PeterLePresident
06-02-2011, 07:57 AM
I played Fable 1, Fable 2 and Fable 3, all bought on release date and I never regretted any of those game. Yes they weren't perfect, but they were enjoyable. There is a few game I do more that one playthrough, but with Fable I did three in every game. The first I must have done 6-7 playthrough.

I think the hate with the Fable series came from the overhype surrounding every release. Lots of things were promised some didn't made it to the game and people were angry at it even though the game wasn't lacking anything.

For those who want to buy fable 3 I recommend to go for the PC version if you can it is magical :)

Assimilat0r
06-07-2011, 05:28 PM
Fable 3 is good game . But not worth of its price.

tombug
06-25-2011, 02:05 PM
Fable 3 isnt that great of a game to be honest, their is shockingly little to do, it has not changed much since fable 2, the rent system allows you to make money useless, the amount of weapons you can buy is limited per character so it forces you to trade with other people and buy the weapons in their game worlds, weapons dont actually change according to how you play, but more to do with fulfilling the weapons grinding requirements (like kill 100 undead and such, but only with that weapon equiped).

Overall the game, like the previous games in the fable series are filled with empty promises about what was going to be in the game, we were told that the monarchy part of the game where you rule your empire would be a full half of the game, instead it lasted for about an hour and just involved basic choices about quantities of money that are rendered useless unless you were poor up untill that point, its an average game at best, the first fable is the best in the series, with the second fable being way easier and with less to do, fable 3 just feels a lot more streamlined than thet second, overall if you want to buy it, go ahead, but dont expect whats on the game box and what lionhead studios said to be true at all.

Brotolemaeus
06-25-2011, 02:11 PM
Fable 3 isnt that great of a game to be honest, their is shockingly little to do, it has not changed much since fable 2, the rent system allows you to make money useless, the amount of weapons you can buy is limited per character so it forces you to trade with other people and buy the weapons in their game worlds, weapons dont actually change according to how you play, but more to do with fulfilling the weapons grinding requirements (like kill 100 undead and such, but only with that weapon equiped).

Overall the game, like the previous games in the fable series are filled with empty promises about what was going to be in the game, we were told that the monarchy part of the game where you rule your empire would be a full half of the game, instead it lasted for about an hour and just involved basic choices about quantities of money that are rendered useless unless you were poor up untill that point, its an average game at best, the first fable is the best in the series, with the second fable being way easier and with less to do, fable 3 just feels a lot more streamlined than thet second, overall if you want to buy it, go ahead, but dont expect whats on the game box and what lionhead studios said to be true at all.

It really had such potential, but felt so very flat in actuality.

Khan kreiger
06-25-2011, 02:16 PM
i was so pumped for it but in the end when i finally got to make my own choices on the city i felt soo rushed because after you made a choice on what to build or keep it would jus skip acouple months and then you had to make another choice....pretty dumb if you ask me

tombug
06-25-2011, 02:48 PM
yeah, i know right? entire game just felt like a bad attempt at being as great as the first, which was not as good as it should have been.