PDA

View Full Version : Wh40K MMO..

Liljagare
06-16-2010, 01:34 PM
Okey, hadda post this, it actually got my attention.. Anyone else peeked at the trailer?

It looks nice.. Hopefully, there will be TITANS playable, atleast it has Reavers as NPC's.. :D

Haven't played a MMO for ages, well, 3 years since I gave up on WoW.. :D Will this be the one to suck me back in? :P

Yami-Yagari
06-16-2010, 02:36 PM
I've seen it, and have to admit it does look better than WHO:AoR. Just hope the gameplay is ok.

Josh Warner
06-17-2010, 04:05 AM
I really hope it's more shooter than rpg, first or third person works for me though I prefer fps. I spent a few minutes looking and couldn't get any real info.

Yami-Yagari
06-17-2010, 07:14 AM
I really hope it's more shooter than rpg, first or third person works for me though I prefer fps. I spent a few minutes looking and couldn't get any real info.

Hope so too. No matter how hard you try, RPGs with guns never seem to work out that well.:(

Josh Warner
06-17-2010, 11:10 AM
Hope so too. No matter how hard you try, RPGs with guns never seem to work out that well.:(

I'd love planet side but in the universe of wh40k, perhaps with a little bit more rpg, but not much. I really doubt it's anything like that unfortunately.

blackfang
06-19-2010, 03:29 AM
I say fps or gtfo:) I mean seriously i can never take another anarchy online (click and pwn with your machine lasar guns) They should make that game based on your fps skills and not on your time at hand to lvl... I got nothing against anarchy online its just that i played that for so long another one would really not be that interesting:( So fps:D

Kire
06-19-2010, 04:34 AM
Looks nice. Personally i would prefer normal mmo over fps since usually suck at fps =). Just also too bad there will be 2 sides aka "good" and "bad" since all those games have 2 sides (and only 2 sides dont fit w40k i guess), tho i am looking for a game which will have at least 3. That might be fun and different from others...
Beside i think Blizzard is doing next mmofps game =P, at least rumors.

Henry Martin
06-19-2010, 11:12 AM
Not really interested. I have never played a warhammer game.

Kaeleb
06-25-2010, 07:24 AM
ok umm Well Bobby "GreedyClaws" kotick has his ..... well ..... claws .. in blizzard so the next MMO by blizzard might be to his "liking"

Warhammer , love the universe , hated the MMO from a lore point of view ( factions just don't work with Warhammer )and a game mechanics point of view (unbalanced and very raw gameplay ) as for the WH40K mmo well yeah i was pretty excited and thinking about getting it till i visited the vigil site and read two things :1 - there will be factions . 2 - Release Q2 2013 . so even if i am thinking about getting it , i ll have to wait a bit

Unen
06-30-2010, 05:40 PM
I'm insanely pumped about this game, specially considering (unless i miss-read) its by the same guys who did the 40k RTS' so I have high hopes/expectations.

Redhorn
05-16-2011, 02:29 AM
I'm curious about this title too. Not to be confused with the upcoming title Warhammer:space marine. WH40:Dark Millenium online is looking at a 2013+ release. Not alot of information on this title. I'm hoping for an MMOFPSRTSRPG personally ^__^

We'll see.

Brotolemaeus
06-25-2011, 02:15 PM
Eh, I am wary of this one. I really want it to do well, as I have played the TT for years.

tombug
06-25-2011, 02:50 PM
if its an mmo, can only hope that its not another WoW rehash and has originality to it, also in that it actually uses items from the codex and not just things like bolter +1

Slashcko
06-25-2011, 05:40 PM
I'm unsure of another Warhammer MMO because of WAR, but this is made by different people.
Might be worth checking out, certainly not shelling out money on another MMO again.

Jefferdiah
06-25-2011, 07:30 PM
The game looks awesome. I have high hopes it will turn out good. I just hope it isn't going to another game that centers around spoosh mehroons. Its about time someone makes a good mmo that is a proper fps/tps

Ziegler
07-29-2011, 08:03 AM
I'm insanely pumped about this game, specially considering (unless i miss-read) its by the same guys who did the 40k RTS' so I have high hopes/expectations.

Yep, made by the same guys that do the Dawn of War series. It's been in developemet for about 3 or 4 years now though, along with World of Darkness by CCP(eve online)

I'm mixed...I'd kinda like to see an RPG style to it of building your army up. You start as private and as you rank up you get more units under you to send into battles and of course all the gear grind that would come with outfitting them. But they have had very little actual info about the gameplay.

blackmane
10-03-2011, 06:27 PM
I really hope W40K MMO doesnt fail... I love Warhammer Fan and 40K but look how bad WAR was... even now they still have bugs... Plus i dont think Blizzard will let it get too awesome when that game Titan is ment to be coming out around about the same time.... If Titan is anything like 40k ill prob go Titan just because you know blizzard will fix any bugs and make the game the best it can be. :p