PDA

View Full Version : Danish Fans

kateros
06-13-2010, 08:11 PM
Well I was just wondering, if there were any fans of this game from Denmark out there?
I just think it would be nice to know:D.

Puppeteer
06-14-2010, 08:15 AM
Yes, I'm a fan of the Danes.
Not, I'm not from Denmark.
Does that help? :D
Also, I don't recall you having an introductions thread - welcome!

blackfang
06-14-2010, 11:20 AM
I am norwegian, does that count?;)

kateros
06-14-2010, 02:34 PM
Well at least there are some from Scandinavia out there:D.
But it would be nice with some Danish though:(.
But this has to do then.

And puppeteer thx i have had another thread a small one but it never really led to anything.

nickson104
06-14-2010, 05:09 PM
I love scandinavian countries :) I plan to learn their languages one day :)

Also, coincidentally, im listening to nightwish as im posting this hehe :) Yay for Scandinavians! :)

kateros
06-14-2010, 05:16 PM

Also, coincidentally, im listening to nightwish as im posting this hehe :) Yay for Scandinavians! :)

Thx nickson I like Scandinavian countries 2:D. well if you where to learn an Scandinavian languages I can only say that Danish is a very nice one:rolleyes:. Maybe a little hard to learn with the 3 extra letters --:confused:, but if you where to need help just ask me:cool:.

Henry Martin
06-14-2010, 05:21 PM
Sorry, I am 100% American made (that could a good or bad thing:D). Well I'm first generation on my mom side as shes from belguim. I think on my mom side, my family is of french and german decent.

So no sorry. Welcome to the forums (a little late sorry). I don't think I've met any Scandinavians, I've mets some Canadians.

kateros
06-14-2010, 05:28 PM
Sorry, I am 100% American made (that could a good or bad thing:D). Well I'm first generation on my mom side as shes from belguim. I think on my mom side, my family is of french and german decent.

So no sorry. Welcome to the forums (a little late sorry). I don't think I've met any Scandinavians, I've mets some Canadians.

Blackfang is Scandinavian haha:D.
I have seen you talking a lot of times with him so I know for a fact that you have met at least one:rolleyes:.

Henry Martin
06-14-2010, 05:32 PM
Blackfang is Scandinavian haha:D.
I have seen you talking a lot of times with him so I know for a fact that you have met at least one:rolleyes:.

Well I guess you could say that. I was mentioning in person. In that case you are the first Danish person I've met:).

Yami-Yagari
06-14-2010, 05:33 PM
Don't know much danish, but i do have finnish relatives from my mom's side.
They're ok i guess. :p

kateros
06-14-2010, 05:43 PM
Well I guess you could say that. I was mentioning in person. In that case you are the first Danish person I've met:).

Yes I just think it is too bad there aren’t anymore. But there’s not much I can do about that, tried getting one of my friends attention on this game but he is more of a single player type in RTS’s at least.

edit: And Yami-Yagari I think it’s a little funny that you know a little Danish when it is Finnish family you have. My dad knows some Finnish he was stationed there from his work a few years.

Close to double message

kateros
06-14-2010, 05:46 PM
Do you guys know how to double quote:confused:?
First time really getting into a forum so I dont really know how too do it:).

Henry Martin
06-14-2010, 06:10 PM
Do you guys know how to double quote:confused:?
First time really getting into a forum so I dont really know how too do it:).

Click the icon between quote and quick reply. Its called multi-quote. Click 'multi-quote' on the first post you want quoted(repeat for more) and then click just 'quote' on the last quote you want. I think that's how it works, because thats how I did it.

kateros
06-14-2010, 06:14 PM
You know what would be nice to make in this game. Vikings as mercenary units:D. That would be nice though I don’t think they would do it:(. Because they don’t seem to run with any nationality other then maybe old medieval English:confused:(thought again I know for a fact that Danish Vikings conquered most of south England, and married to the rest.:cool:)

kateros
06-14-2010, 06:16 PM
Click the icon between quote and quick reply. Its called multi-quote. Click 'multi-quote' on the first post you want quoted(repeat for more) and then click just 'quote' on the last quote you want. I think that's how it works, because thats how I did it.

Thx u_have_krabs now I see it well my bad really should have looked harder.

Henry Martin
06-14-2010, 06:21 PM
Thx u_have_krabs now I see it well my bad really should have looked harder.

NP. I'm just a helpful kind of guy.

kateros
06-14-2010, 06:33 PM
NP. I'm just a helpful kind of guy.

It is good for a forum to have many helpful people, and I hope one day I can be helpful to:D.

SvN
06-15-2010, 02:02 AM

Nightwish is from Finland wich is not in scandinavia.:) But a really good choise of music! I'm from Finland:p

kateros
06-15-2010, 08:17 AM
Well I’m out of the discussion there I don’t listen to much music:rolleyes:, but well use this thread to your content, and I gained 2 ranks on a night(a little of the day 2) now that’s nice:D.
Svn you are wrong http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scandinavia
Finland is Scandinavian too oh wait should have read the whole page oh well i still thinks of Finland as a Scandinavian Country

nickson104
06-15-2010, 02:29 PM
Thx nickson I like Scandinavian countries 2:D. well if you where to learn an Scandinavian languages I can only say that Danish is a very nice one:rolleyes:. Maybe a little hard to learn with the 3 extra letters --:confused:, but if you where to need help just ask me:cool:.

Yes, they are odd letters. But every language has their differences...
For example here is the welsh alphabet: a, b, c, ch, d, dd, e, f, ff, g, ng, h, i, l, ll, m, n, o, p, ph, r, rh, s, t, th, u, w, y

Also, in french the vowels can have an acute or grave accent, or a circumflex. Also in some cases a c can have the small s attatched to the bottom (no idea what the name is) to show its an s sound.

I must agree, Danish is nice :) Swedish is probably the one I will start with though :p

Nightwish is from Finland wich is not in scandinavia.:) But a really good choise of music! I'm from Finland:p

Technically its not Scandinavian, but widely it is known as being so. Sorry :)

And yes, Nightwish are great, I love them :) Finland produce some very great musicians... To name a few, nightwish, lordi, apocalypica :)

Also, just as a little piece of information, the new LoL hero is Olaf the barbarian, a viking :) And he is now my favourite character! :)

Puppeteer
06-15-2010, 03:59 PM
Also, in french the vowels can have an acute or grave accent, or a circumflex. Also in some cases a c can have the small s attatched to the bottom (no idea what the name is) to show its an s sound.
Cedilla, , which I insist on using when writing faade, and I also use in rle, in lite, œ in fœtus, and both and in navet! Overcomplicating English ftw!

kateros
06-16-2010, 08:42 AM
Cedilla, , which I insist on using when writing faade, and I also use in rle, in lite, in ftus, and both and in navet! Overcomplicating English ftw!

I can only say that people can learn a lot on this forum:rolleyes:.

nickson104
06-17-2010, 11:36 AM
Cedilla, , which I insist on using when writing faade, and I also use in rle, in lite, in ftus, and both and in navet! Overcomplicating English ftw!

Thank you :)

Also I dont use them as I am far too lazy to search character map or learn their codes... the only variations I use are; , , , , . And thats easy, a matter of ctrl + alt + vowel.

Hassle
06-02-2011, 02:00 AM
So im the first dane to respond to the calling?

Belgarion123
10-13-2011, 12:23 PM
then let me be the second to respond :cool:

Alex Walz
10-13-2011, 12:33 PM
Hej! Jeg er ved at lre dansk!

Nermal
12-09-2011, 05:25 AM
Mostly danish genes some norwegian as well, suppose im all scandinavian then :rolleyes:

Wikings for the win!

Tankker
12-15-2011, 10:15 AM
:mad: Er der nogle som kan hjlpe mig med Cd-Key? den siger at den ikke er gyndi har i haft det problem?

Nermal
12-15-2011, 11:33 AM
:mad: Er der nogle som kan hjlpe mig med Cd-Key? den siger at den ikke er gyndi har i haft det problem?

Du bliver ndt til at kontakte eksempelvis Alex Walz og bede ham om hjlp med den ngle. De plejer at vre hurtige til at svare og venlige nok med den slags problemer.