PDA

View Full Version : Gears of War 3

Khan kreiger
05-29-2010, 07:41 PM
Anyone else excited for this game to come out. I hope its 100 times better then 2 and the online

Puppeteer
05-30-2010, 05:10 AM
I played Gears of War 2, one of the few Xbox games I have, and did not see the appeal. It was all the same, it's only real attraction being the gore and grime.
I'm really put off by most of these modern, console games. I just don't find them fun.

Henry Martin
05-30-2010, 11:53 AM
Most modern gamers are never satisfied (If a game series is changed...gamers don't like it, if not changed enough...gamers don't like it). I am looking forward to GOW 3.

Josh Warner
06-01-2010, 02:36 PM
The original gears of war was fantastic at the time, one of the last times I can recall enjoying an FPS outside of Darkfall anyway. The original sucked me into the story, so I'll play the third even if it's not great just to see it unfold.

Khan kreiger
06-01-2010, 02:57 PM
yeaaa saaame i definently agree on that

EmpressHebihime
06-13-2010, 05:52 PM
I am looking forward to it too. The story is epic and I want to see the end (and Marcus's father). Also the blood and gore is probably the most epic about the game aside from the story.

blackfang
06-14-2010, 12:03 AM
Also the blood and gore is probably the most epic about the game aside from the story.

First time i heard a girl say that:p

Anyways Gears of war 2 is awesome, me and a friend took coop campaign some time ago and just cruised through. The only place we had a problem was with that vehicle when you are entering the underground caverns.

Khan kreiger
06-17-2010, 09:41 AM
First time i heard a girl say that:p

Anyways Gears of war 2 is awesome, me and a friend took coop campaign some time ago and just cruised through. The only place we had a problem was with that vehicle when you are entering the underground caverns.

Com;on man you didnt really have to point that out...its just like you sayin tht to any other gamer shes just like us.......anyways GOW3 i saw some of the demo vids the other day and i knew the locust would be mutating and getting crazy....and FINALLY a beserker came back into the game(one strong a** creature)cant wait to kill it:)