PDA

View Full Version : Orc recruitment

LoveToKill
05-25-2010, 02:11 PM
Calling all Orcs all this may be futile and a waste of time (but i have nothing better to do) Im looking to recruit me some orcs and establish our spot for suprimacy of all others who stand in our way Now my plans simpleas of now start witha group of players. Then expand on it in game Anything that isnt with us is Green lit for farming it will be an Orc only guild ofcourse Here are the names

Off=Orcs forest forces
Dof Desert orc forces
Slo=Swamp land orcs

Now as some of you have guess yes i intend to try and claim all orclandand lead it under one Flag Given currently the majorty of us no littleabout the game as far as how everything will be working but thats ok i planto have those ofus who get into beta try out a few things to see howit all works out and beginlearning and hoaning inonour tactics to Smite are advisaries However im awar that leading all the orcs will be a nearly impossiable task Howeverits my primaryobjective andif i cant secure it ill probably settle for at the leastone zoneundermy control ill be starting inThe forest or in the swamp most likely.

Now there arent going to be many orc players mainly cause they're the ugly step child no ones ever loved but i plan to take it to the top but to do it i need Your Help so that together we can claim whatis ours thats right all of theworld are belong to us orcs :x The question is Will you stand withme or aganst me z_Z make your choices wisely for you may find that desicion to be your last however buwhahahahaha

GPS51
05-25-2010, 02:15 PM
Hmm I like it. I'm currently undecided but am leaning towards playing each race. I could be in 3 guilds at once for each city. :D

Yami-Yagari
05-25-2010, 02:17 PM
Will glady help, if of course i have one of the leading roles in your regime.:p
But TBH, it will be tough to get orcs from all regions, seeing that the distance between each of them is big, and lone orcs can easily get isolated from the horde.

LoveToKill
05-25-2010, 02:18 PM
Ive been debateing on how ill spread those out but activity and dependability will be a big part of decideingwhat rolesare givein to the player if youroff alot youllbe givenmostlikely officer tops butwar councils and the generals gota be clever and On alot stayinup to date with the tactics

Yami-Yagari
05-25-2010, 02:20 PM
BTW, the desert orcs are the offensive orcs and forest orcs the defensive. Just mentioning seeing as you got them backwards and that may get confusing.

LoveToKill
05-25-2010, 02:22 PM
where di i say that the forest orcs would Be Offensive Z_z

Yami-Yagari
05-25-2010, 02:25 PM
Wait, whats that **** in front of the orcs forces then? :confused:

LoveToKill
05-25-2010, 02:29 PM
what orcs forest forces and desert orc forces well tehre troops thus there forces Also read below allthough a deffensive buff yes dosent mean they'll be deffensive in fact i plan to use them often it means they will be mostlikely the front line tankers withdesert as the backers and swamp as the calvery possiably imnot 100% on anything as far as formations yet buti wouldnt say the the forest orcs are going to be deffensive

Unit Price Adjustments:
-Forest Orcs excel at hit and run tactics, thus the Marauders can be recruited at 50% less cost, since Goblins thrive in the swamplands, they can be recruited for cheap.

Military Bonus:
-Expertise in defensive military skills gives +25% more Hitpoints and Armor boosts to every Goblin and Marauder

Yami-Yagari
05-25-2010, 02:33 PM
AAAAH, ok. Well, Thikken Dal has the better walls amongst orcs, and most of their forces are archers, so i assumed they'd be more defensive.

Aametherar
05-25-2010, 02:34 PM
I don't associate with those forest scum, a disgrace to the orc nation, I don't know what's worst elves, or "forest orcs" They better hide in those trees cause they will be cleansed from the land with the rest of the human and elven scum.

I will lead the desert orcs to glory and honor alongside our swamp brethren, whos with me?

Yami-Yagari
05-25-2010, 02:38 PM
You can't really call them forest orcs, seeing at most of their forces are goblins. But yeah, they're a disgrace for the ancient orc battle code.
"Keep on running forward, and hack & slash around you violently, while shouting perversities!". Thats the orc way.:)

LoveToKill
05-25-2010, 02:44 PM
Frommy understanding Goblins are a low lvl unit id prob move out of them depends on there dmg ofcourse allthough ill have an orc city in all 3 zones allthough ill have Goblins naturally cause of the bonus if i find a unit to replace themthen ill get that over them im contentwith mauraders between them and swamp sounds like calvary is covered where you Desert orcs seem to be lacking but together we complete eachother xD

Yami-Yagari
05-25-2010, 02:55 PM
We got brawn, speed and numbers. Big chance that we ain't losing :)

LoveToKill
05-25-2010, 03:00 PM
brawn and speed wont do you much if it cant becordinated and ends up being slaughtered you may be fast and hit harad but im willing to bet human calv will hit you harder and archers Ouch :x but i will not deny your goingto be ableto be more aggressive BUT we dono how much dmg modifiers will give you so its best not to place to much money on your +1-5 extra dmg and since running gives you fatigue that speed may be a curse aswell butill give you outa the 3 they can be the most aggrssive

nickson104
05-25-2010, 04:09 PM
Orcs cannot work together?! We kill kill kill! Prove much power! Must kill all? Strong orc live in desert and strike mightily! kill!
Chieftain nickson lead troops far across desert to slay puny puny elves and forest goblins... KILL KILL!!!!

Kire
05-25-2010, 04:16 PM
An elf, sabotaging your silly thread!

LoveToKill
05-25-2010, 04:25 PM
LoL at the Elf and Puny forest orcs? does thy tempt Fate i may try peace but dont think i wont destroy my own to prove my power either you follow me or you die :) allthough i kinda wanna be a desert orc aswell but Meh im stickin with forest or swampi like da wargs RaWr Anyway kill all elfs they stole meh job!

Yami-Yagari
05-25-2010, 04:39 PM
Kinda depends what your going for. You want the good cavalry or the best melee units? Really hard to decide. :confused:

nickson104
05-25-2010, 04:44 PM
Kinda depends what your going for. You want the good cavalry or the best melee units? Really hard to decide. :confused:

Cavalry is good, but I really like the desert economy and it just feels right for orcs to be in the barren wastelands... XD

Ewing
05-25-2010, 04:58 PM
whats this when did orcs start giving speeches we all know the strongest is the boss SO SMASH AND PLUNDER UNTIL WE FIND THA BOSS !

LoveToKill
05-25-2010, 05:32 PM
Lol i am the boss, Heres the main reason why im not going to be a desert orc

Forest orcs can raid humans Swamp get Elfs

Desert gets them selfs? sure your strong and your fast but your only hitting your brothers also maruaders will be a main part of orc army plus there ranged so getting there dmgand armor buffed seemsto be a wise desicion which is why im leaning toward Forest orcs

nickson104
05-25-2010, 05:55 PM

Desert gets them selfs? sure your strong and your fast but your only hitting your brothers also maruaders will be a main part of orc army plus there ranged so getting there dmgand armor buffed seemsto be a wise desicion which is why im leaning toward Forest orcs

Dude, the areas arent THAT far apart... And it is worth waiting a while to smash some elves up good yes?
Im gonna smash some elves good, like a boss...

LoveToKill
05-25-2010, 06:01 PM
True however but im not sure how fast the movement will be in world view it could take hrs for all wae know from the video i saw it didnt seem like it would be fast

nickson104
05-25-2010, 06:09 PM
True however but im not sure how fast the movement will be in world view it could take hrs for all wae know from the video i saw it didnt seem like it would be fast

They wont make it too long because they know it will also hamper gameplay rather than enhance it... Yes the times must be relevant, but they cant be absoloutely huge, I'm thinking up to half hour most of the time, maybe a few hours more for the furthest distances....

LoveToKill
05-25-2010, 06:17 PM
well heres my thingit has to be long yet short ie otherwisealotafolks may quitsimply because they go to bed and awake to there city burned to the ground And if its to easy to rebuildthe game gets boreing quick which will also hamper things

nickson104
05-25-2010, 07:10 PM
well heres my thingit has to be long yet short ie otherwisealotafolks may quitsimply because they go to bed and awake to there city burned to the ground And if its to easy to rebuildthe game gets boreing quick which will also hamper things

You cant be attacked while offline, forget that? :p Therefore you cant awake to find a burned city, you will awake to an army which has reached its destination and is camped, while you city has been steaming ahead in production

Ewing
05-25-2010, 07:23 PM
well ur gona hafta earn boss befor u get my aproval XD a orc that expects to lead without showing his brute force isnt a orc at all :)

LoveToKill
05-25-2010, 07:29 PM
anorc who showsonly brute strength only destroys him and everyone he leads plus when i drag my forces to your base to show my strength im affraid you wont have one left i dont take prisoners :) allthough as long as your notin the forest you shouldd bes safe ive decided to go there since are first real enemies besides ourselfs will be Humans takeingthem down or slowing them downis naturally a prioity to our survival honestly im still debateingif i should attack my own allthough orcs do kill alot they have respect forone another and do band together likein Warcraft given we arent warcraft orcs the point remains im still decideing ifill spend early game killing my ownraceor tryingto hamper are real enemies thus why i made this thred see what allys if any i can muster

Ewing
05-25-2010, 07:35 PM
well it looks like we will be at war and when our huge armies are at your base and ur allys bases we will see who tha boss will b :P we will destroy everyone and everything in our way

Negthareas
05-25-2010, 08:06 PM
We will - I would not mind being a side figure, second in command [cough cough] like in Japan [Shogun]. Here there, Orc emperor, you just lie nice and comfortable, let your trusted lieutenant take care of things.

Ewing
05-25-2010, 08:23 PM
i plan to creat a unstopable orc war machine that has no supirior :) im shur many other players have same tthings in mind but it will be a battle of the strongest and nothings better than a little rivalry raid destroy and pillage until there is someone who can stop us !!! and then fight to the death

LoveToKill
05-25-2010, 10:15 PM
Many have the dream but fewhave what it takes to lead such a machine guess all i can say to you is i look foward to wipeing youout on the battlefield just remember there wont be any mercy

Ewing
05-25-2010, 10:27 PM
we will c and rember it wont be just me it will be me and about 20 or so others :D ill send my peons to take care of u :P

LoveToKill
05-25-2010, 10:29 PM
i dont intend foryouto sway a singleorc flagin your direction where ever you will settle i planto havesome allies there that will take you down :) Fear meh and my army of Doooooom!

Ewing
05-25-2010, 10:31 PM
thats the spirit i need a good orc rival but ill sit in tha boss seat for a while befor handing it down :D!

LoveToKill
05-25-2010, 10:36 PM
if you meanin the seat of individuality Befor i makeyou buckle i suppose your right likei said thoughi planto control all 3 orc zones and bringare race the glory it deserves xD just make sure you tell me where you going to settleyour castle so i have a coupleof guysthere with you for sure xD

Ewing
05-25-2010, 10:41 PM
hehehe we will see hope u have alot of allys ull need them :D

LoveToKill
05-25-2010, 10:45 PM
Maybe i will but you'll have to survive first iimagineyoull be in the desert with Akuma in which ill leave to him honestly im not sure what to exspect afterall so far ionlyhavea few allies plus imsure youll enter the game with a diffrent name and all that but imsure we can weed you out quick enough

Ewing
05-25-2010, 10:54 PM
hehe ill let u know where i am just let me know where u are too and u will know anyway becaus u will hear of our rampage :)

LoveToKill
05-25-2010, 10:59 PM
Our implies you have a more then one friend allready willin to follow you perhaps, I will be LoveToKill settled in the forest area naturally asive said humans seem to be where the frontlines are goingto be at first so ill allready have an area setupto combat them

Ewing
05-25-2010, 11:08 PM
yes me and some clan freinds are going to be playing as a team 15 or so of us at start i dunow here i will setup base prolly in desert to rally all the orcs into a huge mob and spread like fire :)

LoveToKill
05-25-2010, 11:15 PM
so youve got 15 all willing to be orcs my o my guess ill leave the majorty of mine in forest all though we arent 15 strong as of now ill just have to Swarm you or hope that the beggining wipes you out makeing you all easyer to deal with i guess my plan for a quick 3zone take over within a day or 2 wa a bit to much to manage but you realise at some point ill have to finish you off and force you into my ranks or out of the game as orcs :x

Ewing
05-25-2010, 11:22 PM
u can try but every day our ranks will becom larger and fighting all the orcs where ima be at i will be adept in orc warfare and for every person my freinds attack there will be one option for them submit and join the hord or get farmed XD

LoveToKill
05-25-2010, 11:26 PM
Im Gladyou have sucj enthusisim but the question is will you adapt to this type of game i assume not :) ive one advantage over you However its only one andsince i know not how adaptive you are theres only twothingsi can tell you i suppose if youve never done a long term browser based game you may want to be a bit more passive then aggressive then again if i had your numbers myo my xD

Ewing
05-25-2010, 11:48 PM
i have played evony befor i was in a very larg and powerful clan the key is to mass a larg group fast for supracy so i have a offer for u what u say we team up but there is no leader just the clan as one :) and a few peopel that call the shots we could be everywhere i could put a few of my freinds in each territory but to be honest i think it would be best if we stayed closer so we could aid our allys or split the whole group in half in 2 seperate territorys

LoveToKill
05-25-2010, 11:54 PM
i had a plan to do something like that to begin with to be honest and honestly imfine with the idea however evony isnt quite what i ment it seemed to be more of a Care Bare type one if you where to ask me it didnt quite set in the reign of chaos as some of the other games did and since this game has graphics and will be presented to the masses to be anything other then Absolute and tactful in this would be catastrophic now while im not opposed persay to a group effort on both sides to secure dominance without a leader and a bunchof council men if you will bickerin it may lead to alota loss then theres also those who cant handle leader typeroles to worry aboutif youd like we could but eeven if we did team up and had a good number of folks dosent mean this would be easy honestly it would be a luck of the draw

Ewing
05-26-2010, 12:20 AM
well i know this the more we have at release working on our side the better chances we have to succeed and we expand who els do u know that will have 15+ mebers for one group on release and no one will bicker it wont be 5 peopel decidint it will be 2 or 3 and ont he other hand this game is a rts im shur micro of units and knowing stratigety will also provide the player with the uperhand i and my freinds have all played alot of rts i myself have played them all i have them all so i know alot about rts i know this game is new but why not pull ur resorces get ur crew together ill et mine together and we just start off lightly recruiting and making our armies and forts strong befor we start any trouble keep this in mind as well if so many peopel are near eachother everyone will pretty much be the same level players that start on release so ther wont be any huge clans there might be but i dought it

Ewing
05-26-2010, 12:23 AM
look we could do this i take one group and we settel at a sertin local u do the same in another local i dont know about u but i have herd that u can choose to spend more mony on game to get ahead faster and i plan to do just that and i plan to help every ally on my side

LoveToKill
05-26-2010, 12:27 AM
Yes but with there leveling systemcomes great problemsin itself persayi have with me About 8 includeing myself allthough while i agree that pacifism will berequiredi allready knowhow ill devide that up :) we are a rush race if we go aganst our nature we will just die its simply reading the radar is all and haveing enoughleft over to defend z_Z anyway within my bunch besides myself i suppose akuma show good potentual as the leadertype his calculitive enoughto do so and hes quick to adapt while all my other friends are reliablein thereown way hes the most leader like out the other 6

Ewing
05-26-2010, 12:33 AM
we should really group up and pull our resorces its all about the early game i mean when u ask someone new on that game hey u want to join a clan guild ext ext whatever most likely they will join who wouldent we start large we keep adding and no one can stop us not for a while at least and when a huge war breaks out it wont end up in o this group defeated that one the leaders ext ext will most likly come to a ceasfire on clans of that large a scale. btw what game are u currently playing?

LoveToKill
05-26-2010, 12:37 AM
Currently alotno RTS withthe exception of starcraft 2 betaive playedall rts in browser form just about i also play Hon and i did play cabalfora whole day other then that its follwoing the fourms and secretly plotinghowthings may turnout allthough thatusually dosenttakelong, i agree pulling resources will help but imnot sure it will matterhow many we have inthe begginglike i said everything canbegone over night the first week just about theres alota things to consider, however most most recentmmorts would prob be war2 aka Dawn of nations as it goes now I was the top player who didnt spenda single cent on the game i ruled the game for awhile till someonelayed down some serious cash to stomp me down which blew me away to be honest

Ewing
05-26-2010, 12:49 AM
yea but man lets say 25% of the game comunity as one clan u think they wouldent succeed? if 1 or 2 or 7 attack us it wont matter we will have over 20 members we will just whipe them most wont be organized at realease and if they are i highly dought it will be 20 strong i see what u r saying tho but what u speak of is a faction starting in a game thats been out for a year and getting stomped bye the release players it just wont happen here all players that start on release will have the atvantage we will be able to make a very devistating clan without a dought and the onlyw ay we will fail is if for soem crazy reason a clan with 60 or so members says to us surrender or we farm u

LoveToKill
05-26-2010, 12:54 AM
LoL you misuderstandthey wouldnt even need half are numbers this is what i mean we get out its release and will pillage and we pillage then we go to bed then our forces are realtivly worn down more or less Have we replinished are forces Yescould we each possiably have bigger armies thenwe started yes However those who we raid wont have much gold so healings limited which means halfare forces that survived are now weak just a couple of raidslater and us not there to control are troops bam entire armies gone cities burned to the ground tho that would take alota map watching theres also the chance of those whowould attack you as soon as your armies away Revengetisa dirty thing Z_z ona side note you guys dont happen to have TS or Ventrilo by chance do you?

Ewing
05-26-2010, 12:58 AM
yea that was just an example and dont worry we willd o great and i guarentee we becom one of the big dog orc factions and i dont plan on pillaging right away numbers come befor pillaging and we need to know when other gfroups are forming so we can stop them from getting to big and yes we have vent but i will hafta get the owner to make u a acount

LoveToKill
05-26-2010, 01:01 AM
Good sounds like your atleast level headed Lucklyme and my friends aswell have a ventrilo and weve known each other for a few years if youd like you couldhop on our vent

Ewing
05-26-2010, 01:06 AM
well post the info and ill hop in for a sec after im done talking to my friend

LoveToKill
05-26-2010, 01:11 AM
Allright ill make you an accntand PM you the ventinfo and all that

Yami-Yagari
05-26-2010, 02:46 AM
We will - I would not mind being a side figure, second in command [cough cough] like in Japan [Shogun]. Here there, Orc emperor, you just lie nice and comfortable, let your trusted lieutenant take care of things.

Waaaaaiit... i see what you're pulling. :eek:
there can't be 2 second in commands in this horde. :rolleyes:

LoveToKill
05-26-2010, 02:54 AM
LoL me andewing are teaming up yami join us or ill eat your face Rawr!

Yami-Yagari
05-26-2010, 03:23 AM
LoL me andewing are teaming up yami join us or ill eat your face Rawr!

I already joined. :eek:
I mean, was the first 1 to join at all.:)

Sejmund
05-26-2010, 03:56 AM
Where can one read about the diffrent (sub-)races
-swamp orcs
-forest orcs
-desert orcs

????????:confused:

Ewing
05-26-2010, 03:59 AM
go to media its somewhere on fantasy friday i belive and yea each faction humans elvs and orks get diferent bonuses depending on what region they are in its pretty neat :P

Yami-Yagari
05-26-2010, 04:12 AM
Media - Fantasy Friday - Homelands of Gokkholm

szebus
05-26-2010, 05:48 AM
Wow, many many Orcs in this THREAD, I can count to 1, ... and 2. :p

nickson104
05-26-2010, 06:05 AM
Wow, many many Orcs in this THREAD, I can count to 1, ... and 2. :p

And me, I'm just not spamming ;) :p
I leave the thread overnight, and you add 3 pages to it!!! I am SOOO not reading up all that!

LoveToKill
05-26-2010, 09:24 AM
Ya alota talk between 2 players pretty much but after seeing some things im concerned xD need to see where this games actully heading by the sounds of things you wont need clans or any of that lol but thats what beta is for :)

Aametherar
05-26-2010, 11:14 PM
I'm here too, anyways i'm glad the true orcs all agree, you forest orcs can go marry elves for all I care, end of the day you'll both end up on the same end of my stake anyways.

I'd be concerned if I were you too, better start forming your pitiful orc-human and orc-elf alliances now, cause us true orcs will crush your feeble troops underfoot.

P.S. As for the people concerned about starcraft, don't be. It's near identical to the original and other than a short term craze will end up with no more than all the ones that were still playing SC 1 anyways.

Ewing
05-27-2010, 12:28 AM
u know us desert orc are great at making elf and human jerky mmmm soo good

LoveToKill
05-27-2010, 12:49 AM
@amm can you pitiful desert orcs even make it to my army i mean from what i can see sure you can hit hardbut theres a reson you in the desert with onlyother orcs there its cause you cant handle the fron lines like us forest and swamp orcs now hear me rawr!

wills370
05-27-2010, 01:30 AM
Sorry to put a dampner on the situation byt untill the true game comes out the server will be reset frequently thus im not sure how much of the world you will be able to conquer? On the other side however ELVES/HUMAN coalitions rule :P and the combination agianst your puny orcs will make mincemeat out of your leaders and spagetti out of the rest of you :P

LoveToKill
05-27-2010, 02:30 AM
But we are orcs and thus we are to cool to die

Yami-Yagari
05-27-2010, 03:24 AM
Sorry to put a dampner on the situation byt untill the true game comes out the server will be reset frequently thus im not sure how much of the world you will be able to conquer? On the other side however ELVES/HUMAN coalitions rule :P and the combination agianst your puny orcs will make mincemeat out of your leaders and spagetti out of the rest of you :P

LOL i just have to see the looks on you face behind your pc/laptop when your "coalition" gets utterly destroyed, and when your city gets rushed afterwards, for messing with the wrong orcs.

There there, don't cry. Here have a cookie. (>'-')>#

Negthareas
05-27-2010, 02:52 PM
You know, I think gathering the orcs into a coalition right now epicly failed.

It just did not work - too many overlords, too few scum.

Yami-Yagari
05-27-2010, 03:06 PM
But still, is it even possible to have an alliance with different races? Never thought it possible myself, thought it would be more of a "loyal to race" guild structure.

LoveToKill
05-27-2010, 03:17 PM
its only possiable with me rulein git:x

sneaky_squirrel
05-27-2010, 03:20 PM
I don't associate with those forest scum, a disgrace to the orc nation, I don't know what's worst elves, or "forest orcs" They better hide in those trees cause they will be cleansed from the land with the rest of the human and elven scum.

I will lead the desert orcs to glory and honor alongside our swamp brethren, whos with me?

Over my dead body, I am the desert king.

Yami-Yagari
05-27-2010, 03:23 PM
Over my dead body, I am the desert king.

Well, guess i have to kill you then. :p

LoveToKill
05-27-2010, 04:01 PM
Silly desert orcs im the only one with ther stones to lead us to glory :x

otomotopia
05-27-2010, 04:07 PM
Silly desert orcs im the only one with ther stones to lead us to glory :x

....ROFLMAO :D

nickson104
05-27-2010, 05:29 PM
Ork chieftain no understand? Ork chieftain kill now? Send goblins? Kill? Much honour, kill many elf soon...

Aametherar
05-27-2010, 08:54 PM
That's okay, we'll just ally all our clans...which will all consist of 1 battle hardened warlord and swarm over the kingdoms of human and elf (and forest scum)

LoveToKill
05-28-2010, 12:11 AM
Sooo when you become the forest orcs little Gofer about how sad will you be froma 1 - 10 but justso you knowi wontstop attacking you till you swear Undieing loyalty to meh and all that i control :)

Yami-Yagari
05-28-2010, 05:16 PM
Sooo when you become the forest orcs little Gofer about how sad will you be froma 1 - 10 but justso you knowi wontstop attacking you till you swear Undieing loyalty to meh and all that i control :)

Will be hard to do. considering forest units are way weaker than desert units. Plus, brakental has easier access to tech compared to the rest. Will be hard to crack with just goblins and marauders.

Blackfall234
05-29-2010, 09:07 AM

Desert gets them selfs? sure your strong and your fast but your only hitting your brothers

WTF !!
Thos ****ty South Desert Orcs are not my Brothers ! North for the Win :D

Khan kreiger
05-29-2010, 09:24 AM
I am definitly with you on that. Dessert orcs are but the head of our supremacy

Aametherar
05-29-2010, 06:08 PM
It seems since a lot of people weren't sure which orcs to go a lot have decided to go full on orc as desert orcs, an interesting change it seems from the original poll. It's nice to see so many orcs willing to take the challenge of being a true orc!

LoveToKill
05-29-2010, 08:35 PM
I dont understand why desert orcs though Sure your melees boss but the key words MELEE Kiteing Ftw dosent matter if your army is strong if i canout micro you z_Z thus that 25% dmg and armor on the maruaders = Happy face

Aametherar
05-29-2010, 08:43 PM
I agree, I think our desert orc race is overly weak due to not only the resources but troops themselves. At the same time I figure if that's the case it's something the devs will find a way to balance over time, if it isn't the case that's great. If it is the case and they don't balance it i'll just go human with everyone else and their dog and let the orc die out.

Khan kreiger
05-29-2010, 10:47 PM
i wont i will jus go to the swamps...those are the most balanced orcs. And actually the dessert ones could jus harvest their wargs for food, they dnt need that much wood for walls ladders.etc and there is plenty of gold and stone mines so the desert orcs are still pretty decent if you have a strategic and resourceful mind

Aametherar
05-29-2010, 11:16 PM
i wont i will jus go to the swamps...those are the most balanced orcs. And actually the dessert ones could jus harvest their wargs for food, they dnt need that much wood for walls ladders.etc and there is plenty of gold and stone mines so the desert orcs are still pretty decent if you have a strategic and resourceful mind

I'm gonna be honest, I don't think there will even be a problem, the devs have played rts's, kiting is a comon cheapo tactic and to be honest i'm sure they considered it.

nickson104
05-30-2010, 08:41 AM
It seems since a lot of people weren't sure which orcs to go a lot have decided to go full on orc as desert orcs, an interesting change it seems from the original poll. It's nice to see so many orcs willing to take the challenge of being a true orc!

I have always said desert :) It shall be great!

And besides, desert = much gold = more mercenaries to buy!!!

sneaky_squirrel
05-30-2010, 10:04 AM
I'm playing desert because it is the most aggressive, I like attacking ;p.

Yami-Yagari
05-30-2010, 11:41 AM
Still hesitating between swamp and desert orcs. Swamp orcs have better walls and wargs, but their orc units are generally weaker then others. And desert units are lot stronger.

LoveToKill
05-30-2010, 11:59 AM
Well hear is where i struggled between forest and swamp given deserts generally stronger once you tech up to the units that are buffed but they have vertually no calvary since they eat there wargs which means kiteing them will be a widely used counter so i figure they'll be the easyiest stoppedsince alota ppl ar emore worried about them then theres swamp sure there generallycrap there wargson theother hand wayyy sexy i belive its 40-50% increase in life and dmg But again its one unit when your teched to it im with forest cause early game they seem to be the ones outa all orcs that will be raiding thos most early on being are stuffs tier 1/ tire 3 for the others again this is an opinion of mine.

Aametherar
05-30-2010, 07:39 PM
I have always said desert :) It shall be great!

And besides, desert = much gold = more mercenaries to buy!!!

Yes! Our dragons will overrun those puny humans and elves!

Yami-Yagari
06-01-2010, 06:02 AM
Yes! Our dragons will overrun those puny humans and elves!

Well, depends, since they can get dragon mercenaries also.

Aametherar
06-03-2010, 04:35 AM
Well, depends, since they can get dragon mercenaries also.

More gold=more dragon=ork ork ork!

Khan kreiger
06-03-2010, 01:42 PM
Do you guys even kno how strong a dragon is in the first place and what their vulnerability is. It most likly be archers and they will die fast becuz they would want to draw all attention to the dragon with archers.

qdraxter
02-27-2011, 12:30 PM
orc smelll

Adamantite40
02-27-2011, 07:22 PM
Calling all Orcs all this may be futile and a waste of time (but i have nothing better to do) Im looking to recruit me some orcs and establish our spot for suprimacy of all others who stand in our way Now my plans simpleas of now start witha group of players. Then expand on it in game Anything that isnt with us is Green lit for farming it will be an Orc only guild ofcourse Here are the names

Off=Orcs forest forces
Dof Desert orc forces
Slo=Swamp land orcs

Now as some of you have guess yes i intend to try and claim all orclandand lead it under one Flag Given currently the majorty of us no littleabout the game as far as how everything will be working but thats ok i planto have those ofus who get into beta try out a few things to see howit all works out and beginlearning and hoaning inonour tactics to Smite are advisaries However im awar that leading all the orcs will be a nearly impossiable task Howeverits my primaryobjective andif i cant secure it ill probably settle for at the leastone zoneundermy control ill be starting inThe forest or in the swamp most likely.

Now there arent going to be many orc players mainly cause they're the ugly step child no ones ever loved but i plan to take it to the top but to do it i need Your Help so that together we can claim whatis ours thats right all of theworld are belong to us orcs :x The question is Will you stand withme or aganst me z_Z make your choices wisely for you may find that desicion to be your last however buwhahahahaha
O.o the grammar, spelling and puncuation mistakes made this a very hard reading. no offence but at least put spaces between all your words >.<