PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Apocalyspe!!!

zach12wqasxz
05-24-2010, 12:59 AM
what would be the first thing u do??
where would u go?
who would u bring?
would u be a hero? if a woman cries for help and is being chased by a horde of zombies, would u help her? or play it safe and ignore her and use her as a distraction to get away yourself?
what supplies would u bring?
would u go straight to the gun store? or to a store in search of food and water?
where would u hold up against hordes of zombies for extended periods of time?
if u made refuge in a house or church, what kind of defenses would u put up and use?

by the way ( these are the fast vicious cool zombies )

blackfang
05-24-2010, 05:35 AM
First things first, find weapons. No matter the apocalypse a weapon is always first on my list. After that i would want to go get some food. Also if i were just going to hide from zombies then my own house should suffice, its situated on top of a small hill. Great view far away, a cellar that could probably take a bomb or two with a heavy iron door kinda like a vault. The windows down there were made for barricades, also i have a lot of windows but all i gotta do is cover them. So if i can make it out to the barn then that should suffice, right inside it is building material enough to build "almost" build a house and nails to help with. If i were to bring anyone then i would probably bring some girl that can help with things, not a helpless doll and is you ask why a girl then that is because in terms of psychology that you see in zombie movies then the person most likely to betray the rest is a man. Also we can do things together other then just watching the zombies rampaging:o If a woman cries for help and i can help her of course i would but there is always a limit:( I think i already covered the supplies but anyways i would get a lot of food and bottled water, also if we can make it just down the hill side then we get to a small dunno what its called but that thing that looks like a river only one m wide:rolleyes: The main defense i would put up is probably a fuel fire trap, i mean we got so many different types of vehicles that it should be no problem finding a bottle of fuel to use for a trap. Also since it is a farm then there is also a lot of axes, scythes, knives, blow torches, starting cables for use together with a car battery to shock em and a bow powerful enough to send them sprawling. Along with a bunch of light rifles, swords, combat knives, machetes and if we get a hold of a lot of marbles then we can put em on the paintball guns and increase the velocity to make deadly full automatic weapons:D

Kire
05-24-2010, 11:44 AM
I dont watch zombie stuff so got just one question .... if you get yourself heavy medieval armour than zombies cant hurt you, right?
Beside that i would take some water, sharpen my semi two hander sword, get something to act more amroursih and go on rampage! There are also 2 castles near so might have some armour in there =). Tho if i would be alone, but if with family and my kitties than probably grab supplies and go to some forestish mountain area and hope there are not rabbit/deer zombies =).

Puppeteer
05-24-2010, 11:52 AM
Can't think of any weapons available here, except garden tools - they're quite hefty. There's a hunting shop a couple of miles away, but it's too risky.
I don't have much provisions, and I know that near to London no matter what I do I wouldn't survive long... so I'd go out with a bang! Wait for night, head to the moor and run around in a giant game of manhunt with the zombies after me. That'd be fun/damn scary.

Yami-Yagari
05-24-2010, 12:10 PM
Who needs firearms when you have a mahogany baseball bat and a machete, for either crushing or slicing off zombie heads. Melee all the way. :D

blackfang
05-24-2010, 12:11 PM
I dont watch zombie stuff so got just one question .... if you get yourself heavy medieval armour than zombies cant hurt you, right? Beside that i would take some water, sharpen my semi two hander sword.

Wrong, because even tough they can't bite you they can still dent the armor or eventually loosen a part of it. Also you would be overrun quite fast, the best would probably be a thick leather armor along with some plates here and there, Yet still light enough that you can sprint for a while. Also a semi two hander, that would probably be best for one lightly armored. You want speed not strength against zombies, they don't fear death and will hunt you together. If you can cut down a few and run then that is a better choice then standing tall and fighting all at once. However if you are confident you can hold them why not try that. I mean if you are very strong then that armor and weapon should not encumber you that much, so if you can still run in it that Should suffice. The most important thing with a zombie apokalypse is the ability to move, you don't want to stay at your house when the main horde arrives. You would rather go to the neightboring town to survive rather than standing ready to fight them till the end. Also a heavy armor is a good idea yes, however it can be too heavy and thats the problem with heavy armors. If you can't get away there is not point in having it, tough it should be fine if you plan on standing on something moving or got a bike:rolleyes:

So really its up to how you use it, a wooden stick can be just as dangerous to the zombies as a sharp blade. If you use it the right way;)

zach12wqasxz
05-24-2010, 12:40 PM
as for myself, my IDEAL situation is this if i worked out.

there is a military base within driving distance from my house, if i could reach it and hop the barbed wire fence somehow without killing myself i would go there, stock up on weapons and supplies. also there would be military personnel there capable of flying the helicopters and airplanes and useing automatic weapons. id equip myself with a pistol, 1 small sub machine gun, and 1 automatic rifle, and have a duffel bag slung behind my back with ammo and provisions. id also wear Kevlar armor, and some armor plates maybe, depending on how heavy they were. then, i would have the personnel there lockdown the base, and make a secure 24/hour 7/day perimeter and have everyone take turns in shifts, while others take the helicopter outside the base in search of supplies obtainable reasonably safely.
and if all else fails id make sure i saved a few tank personnel and hop in one of them and be prety much invincible running over and blowing up hordes of zombies ( until we run out of ammo and gas ).
food and supplies wise there are multiple gas stations and convineance stores by the base as well. so wed be set for a while considering i live in a low populaiton area and the base is in the country out by a lot of farms
thats my zombie apocalyspe plan.

blackfang
05-24-2010, 02:49 PM
as for myself, my IDEAL situation is this if i worked out.

there is a military base within driving distance from my house, if i could reach it and hop the barbed wire fence somehow without killing myself i would go there, stock up on weapons and supplies. also there would be military personnel there capable of flying the helicopters and airplanes and useing automatic weapons. id equip myself with a pistol, 1 small sub machine gun, and 1 automatic rifle, and have a duffel bag slung behind my back with ammo and provisions. id also wear Kevlar armor, and some armor plates maybe, depending on how heavy they were. then, i would have the personnel there lockdown the base, and make a secure 24/hour 7/day perimeter and have everyone take turns in shifts, while others take the helicopter outside the base in search of supplies obtainable reasonably safely.
and if all else fails id make sure i saved a few tank personnel and hop in one of them and be prety much invincible running over and blowing up hordes of zombies ( until we run out of ammo and gas ).
food and supplies wise there are multiple gas stations and convineance stores by the base as well. so wed be set for a while considering i live in a low populaiton area and the base is in the country out by a lot of farms
thats my zombie apocalyspe plan.

The most difficult part of that would be to make the military personnel take orders from you:rolleyes:

nickson104
05-24-2010, 03:14 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Zombie_Survival_Guide

Enough said... :p That book takes the possibility of a zombie apocalypse totally seriously, every little detail is in that book... :p

Kire
05-24-2010, 05:19 PM
Can't think of any weapons available here, except garden tools - they're quite hefty.

What about kitchen knives?=) You can also put them on a stick to make a spear =O.

zach12wqasxz
05-25-2010, 12:36 AM
What about kitchen knives?=) You can also put them on a stick to make a spear =O.

a halberd like weapon would be extremely useful in a situation like this, or like a spiked mace

blackfang
05-25-2010, 12:59 AM

Just remember dont go like this guy http://www.1000manga.com/Highschool_of_the_Dead/25/37/

LoveToKill
05-25-2010, 02:02 AM
Begins to Crack fingers Ooooo yeaaaaa Anyway...

First id grab avaliable wepions at home load em inthe carand id bring meh some boxes probablyaround 5-10 realtivly deacent sized 2 orwhich will bewith canned food and boxed after thatssecured gas cans would be next Everyone knows moneys **** food water and gas are gold in zombie world Next is the difficult part but id probablygo to gas stations fill upon gas and again some food and drinks if ablehowevergas is the only priority next i either go to an outfitters or a pawn shop Why Guns then its just simply secureing and holding an area and restart civlization :x which is an extreamly wartered down version of my plan also ifsomechick was screaming with a **** load of zombies id prob snipe her if i couldnt help her im nothing if not merciful RaWr.

Also for the guy inmidevil armoryou do know befor your armorgivesout youlldie of heat stroke right
Or onceyour knocked over mby the horde of zombies you just sit there for a few days andkillover fromnowater thats if the armor dosent break befor then

DarkMaster
05-25-2010, 02:43 AM
I tell you, zombie invasion is going to be the way the world ends:D

Well, if I was watching the news and suddenly there were reports of zombies everywhere, I'd follow these steps:

1. Round up family, make sure they're safe.

2. Round up any possible weapons in my house. Knife blocks are a valuable source of these:p .

3. Strap the biggest, meanest knife I can find to a broomstick. I like spears that can also be used to slash to an extent (ie. Japanese naginata)

4. Cram as much fuel, food and water into both the family cars as possible.

5. GET THE HELL OUTTA THERE (in cars). Reason: if zombies turn people into more zombies, then naturally the cities are gonna be the places where the most zombies are.

6. Head to whatever country towns may have not been hit yet, and either join or start the local resistance movement.

7. Round up as many people as possible and equip them all with weapons.

8. Wage war against zombies. Hook up with army if possible, perhaps coordinate forces internationally (if there's no-one else already doing this. If there is, take orders). Use hit-and-run tactics to their greatest extent. The last thing you wanna do is let the zombies make more zombies.

9. Win war. If not possible, just do whatever it takes to stay alive.

Yami-Yagari
05-25-2010, 06:00 AM
I tell you, zombie invasion is going to be the way the world ends:D

Well, if I was watching the news and suddenly there were reports of zombies everywhere, I'd follow these steps:

1. Round up family, make sure they're safe.

2. Round up any possible weapons in my house. Knife blocks are a valuable source of these:p .

3. Strap the biggest, meanest knife I can find to a broomstick. I like spears that can also be used to slash to an extent (ie. Japanese naginata)

4. Cram as much fuel, food and water into both the family cars as possible.

5. GET THE HELL OUTTA THERE (in cars). Reason: if zombies turn people into more zombies, then naturally the cities are gonna be the places where the most zombies are.

6. Head to whatever country towns may have not been hit yet, and either join or start the local resistance movement.

7. Round up as many people as possible and equip them all with weapons.

8. Wage war against zombies. Hook up with army if possible, perhaps coordinate forces internationally (if there's no-one else already doing this. If there is, take orders). Use hit-and-run tactics to their greatest extent. The last thing you wanna do is let the zombies make more zombies.

9. Win war. If not possible, just do whatever it takes to stay alive.

OOOOOOH like that. Finally a legit reason to bludgeon people to death. :p

Puppeteer
05-25-2010, 07:26 AM
I do love how everyone envisages themselves to be Rambo as soon as an apocalypse breaks lose.

Yami-Yagari
05-25-2010, 08:31 AM
I do love how everyone envisages themselves to be Rambo as soon as an apocalypse breaks lose.

Nah, Rambo's a ***** IMO. He needs guns to settle disputes. a real man would only need a big pointy stick to survive an apocalypse. Maybe not a pointy stick, but you get where i'm going at. :p

otomotopia
05-25-2010, 09:36 AM
Rule Number One: Organize BEFORE they rise!

zach12wqasxz
05-25-2010, 10:28 AM
Rule Number One: Organize BEFORE they rise!

i bet there's some crazy person out there that has seen to many zombie movies and already has like a mapped out plan, and supplies just sitting around, waiting for it to happen, already prepared.

LoveToKill
05-25-2010, 11:23 AM
Tryingto make funof meh zachthat aint cool homes :x

otomotopia
05-25-2010, 11:28 AM
i bet there's some crazy person out there that has seen to many zombie movies and already has like a mapped out plan, and supplies just sitting around, waiting for it to happen, already prepared.

His name is Jeff Strain.

blackfang
05-25-2010, 01:17 PM
I wonder if its subconsciously that i started collecting swords and bows knives and axes right after i saw i think it was dawn of the dead:p

Yami-Yagari
05-25-2010, 02:01 PM
I wonder if its subconsciously that i started collecting swords and bows knives and axes right after i saw i think it was dawn of the dead:p

Thats a nice hobby you got there. Wanted to do the same thing, but most good weapons just cost a ****load of money these days. :(

blackfang
05-25-2010, 02:07 PM
Thats a nice hobby you got there. Wanted to do the same thing, but most good weapons just cost a ****load of money these days. :(

Ohh yeah, luckily i got a cousin that is part of a viking roleplayer thingie. You know a place where people sell swords and bows just as if they were made by vikings and goes dressed just like one:D Last time i was there two people fought eachother with swords and shields. It looked so real even the ripped ear (huge cut) which i later learned was not part of the play:p It was incredible:rolleyes:

Yami-Yagari
05-25-2010, 02:23 PM
Not really that into viking weaponry, but more into samurai weaponry. great part about that is that you can let katana´s be custom made, which is cool but expensive.

DarkMaster
05-25-2010, 07:19 PM
I'm lucky - down at my local shopping centre there's this outdoor adventure place that sells armour, bows, crossbows, shields and katanas galore! Every time I pass it I stare at the tasty shininess:D

blackfang
05-26-2010, 12:53 AM
Not really that into viking weaponry, but more into samurai weaponry. great part about that is that you can let katana´s be custom made, which is cool but expensive.

I also got two katanas:) A turkish combat knife, and some ancient european letter opener knives:D

DarkMaster
05-26-2010, 01:53 AM
ancient european letter opener knives
Ooh I got plenty of those:D . Not sure how useful they'd be against zombies, though:(

Yami-Yagari
05-26-2010, 04:29 AM
Ooh I got plenty of those:D . Not sure how useful they'd be against zombies, though:(

Put 4 of them together and you have an uber ninja throwing star!! :D

DarkMaster
05-26-2010, 06:31 AM
Oh yeah:D . I guess it's true that you can use just about anything as a weapon.

Ndition
05-26-2010, 08:04 AM
I would grab a vehicle and go to the nearest gun store, I would not help a woman that cried out for help it's way to risky, if you want to survive you sometimes have to sacrifice others, after I've been to the gun store I would go to a small town and loot their grocery store. I'd also try get a lot of fishing rods and a tent plus some other necessary things to survive. If I were to hold out somewhere it would be in a remote bunker, I would also try to go to a military base and try to steal some light armored vehicle.

Josh Warner
05-26-2010, 09:45 AM
Find a boat, steal said boat, live out the rest of my days on a secluded island. If there are no people, living or dead, there can't be zombies.

This is a gaming forum, if at least half the people here didn't consider themselves invincible I'd be rather surprised.

otomotopia
05-26-2010, 10:47 AM
This is a gaming forum, if at least half the people here didn't consider themselves invincible I'd be rather surprised.

Dude, don't worry if the bullet goes through your head, i'll just hear a deep voice say "Headshot" or "Overkill" and see some red and blue text up and on the left of my eyeball, you'll see me from above crouching over your body and getting up again repeatedly, and you'll be like five hundred feet away in like five seconds with a pistol. Trust me, it was in a video game.

nickson104
05-26-2010, 10:51 AM
Dude, don't worry if the bullet goes through your head, i'll just hear a deep voice say "Headshot" or "Overkill" and see some red and blue text up and on the left of my eyeball, you'll see me from above crouching over your body and getting up again repeatedly, and you'll be like five hundred feet away in like five seconds with a pistol. Trust me, it was in a video game.

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/10/17/633598427683662404-RespawnTime.jpg
That is all.... :p

Kire
05-26-2010, 10:52 AM

Well noeone said in that mod anything about trying to survive it =). Just doing what good you can do and see how it ends =P. Beside Rambo did survive and he did kill alot but here noeone said that is granted =).

Yami-Yagari
05-26-2010, 11:08 AM
Find a boat, steal said boat, live out the rest of my days on a secluded island. If there are no people, living or dead, there can't be zombies.

HAHA!! You didn't count on Zombie Jaws!! Be devoured in his several rows of razorsharp teeth.

blackfang
05-26-2010, 11:32 AM
HAHA!! You didn't count on Zombie Jaws!! Be devoured in his several rows of razorsharp teeth.

I bet the zombies will be like in World War Z (they can walk on the sea bottom and eventually rise on islands as well:rolleyes:)

Josh Warner
05-27-2010, 07:48 AM

I said a boat, not a dingy. Unless somebody brought back the megalodon I'm not terribly worried about a silly shark.

Yami-Yagari
05-27-2010, 08:31 AM
I said a boat, not a dingy. Unless somebody brought back the megalodon I'm not terribly worried about a silly shark.

You obviously never seen jaws 3d .:rolleyes:

nickson104
05-27-2010, 08:33 AM

The leviathan returns!!! :)

zach12wqasxz
05-27-2010, 10:50 AM

i don't think of myself as Rambo, I'm chuck Norris. Rambo is a little school girl compared to chuck Norris

blackfang
05-27-2010, 03:06 PM
The zombie leviathan returns!!! :)

Now its fixed:rolleyes:

DarkMaster
05-27-2010, 05:37 PM
Damn, you forget the zombie T-Rex:D

Yami-Yagari
05-27-2010, 05:39 PM
And zombie Kraken, don't forget him. :p

DarkMaster
05-27-2010, 10:33 PM
Of course, watch out for the zombie zombies! They bite zombies, thus turning them into more zombie zombies!

Michael Mullens
05-28-2010, 06:25 PM
If there were a Zombie Apocalypse i'd probably just move to Canada. Don't think zombies like cold weather. Oh and i'd do spoofs of the Messing with Sasquatch commercials "Messing with Zombies". Would be good-times!

Henry Martin
05-28-2010, 07:00 PM
I would probably move to Canada with you (not because they hate the cold) as the zombies wouldn't know that Canada exist (most people don't know it exist, why would zombies):D.

nickson104
05-29-2010, 07:30 AM
I would probably move to Canada with you (not because they hate the cold) as the zombies wouldn't know that Canada exist (most people don't know it exist, why would zombies):D.

Correction, Most AMERICANS, dont know it exist :p
Jokes :) :p

Henry Martin
05-29-2010, 12:31 PM
Correction, Most AMERICANS, dont know it exist :p
Jokes :) :p

Very true, thanks for the correction. Stupid Americans....*French laugh*HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa...:)

blackfang
05-29-2010, 05:25 PM
Very true, thanks for the correction. Stupid Americans....*French laugh*HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa...:)

everyone knows the zombies gotta go through america to reach canada so thats quite a good reason:rolleyes:

DarkMaster
05-29-2010, 07:30 PM
*laughs*

Australia is relatively safe from zombies, I think. Seriously, if they tried to swim there, all the great white sharks and box jellyfish would get them:D

Josh Warner
05-29-2010, 08:01 PM
Begs the question - corpses are all good as far as a shark is concerned.. But rotting corpses that walk along the sea bed? I'm not so sure a shark is going to try and eat that.

Negthareas
05-29-2010, 09:20 PM
Begs the question - corpses are all good as far as a shark is concerned.. But rotting corpses that walk along the sea bed? I'm not so sure a shark is going to try and eat that.

Whoa, who said it was the shark that was going to eat the corpses?

The corpses go after the shark, which then becomes a zombie JAWS!

DarkMaster
05-29-2010, 11:57 PM
There's still the box jellyfish - I doubt zombies would be able to successfully eat those:p

nickson104
05-30-2010, 09:24 AM
There's still the box jellyfish - I doubt zombies would be able to successfully eat those:p

Zombie Jellyfish... The most pointless zombie in existence, all day it just floats and is carried by the current...

Yami-Yagari
05-30-2010, 12:49 PM
Zombie Jellyfish... The most pointless zombie in existence, all day it just floats and is carried by the current...

There are way more pointless zombies then you imagine. Like Zombie Moles and Zombie Critters.

Kire
05-30-2010, 04:22 PM
There are way more pointless zombies then you imagine.

Zombie butterfly ?=)

DarkMaster
05-30-2010, 06:05 PM
On the contrary - Some species of jellyfish actually have eyes and can control their movement. TruFax.

blackfang
05-31-2010, 01:06 AM
On the contrary - Some species of jellyfish actually have eyes and can control their movement. TruFax.

Also once bitten by a jellyfish they leave inside of you some thorns. If it was zombified you might become a zombie:rolleyes:

DarkMaster
05-31-2010, 07:23 AM
You know, the "darts" that jellyfish fire into you are among the fastest biological processes in nature. They only just managed to capture it on camera. The force is somewhere around 10,000 gees (or Gs, whatever) I think. Box jellyfish venom is pretty much the most powerful in existence - the main reason there is no antidote is that it attacks so many systems at once. The only thing you can do is pour vinegar on it, then call an ambulance before the paralysis sets in.

Anyway, there I go off about my geekish general knowledge. What were we taking about, again?

dominus()
05-31-2010, 06:44 PM
I live in a rural part of england, and have a couple of axes and a chainsaw, so melee wise im sorted, as for defense i would probably raid the local builders store like bradfords and put razor wire in the hedges and gates so zombies cant get over hedges round my house, theres a local store which sells bows and there are some savage compound crossbows, one bolt in the head would split them like a melon, as for food, i have chickens so im sorted for eggs atleast, id probs raid the nearest village for food. theres also a military rifle range about 12 miles away from my house so a couple of guns from there would be useful.

water wise i would be sorted , my house is supplied by a natural underground spring
electricty is the only problem
as for company, i would get my friends from london and other cities and build up watch towers and a wall
wait for them to come to us and them shoot them to bits... :cool: :cool:

Liljagare
06-11-2010, 12:00 PM
I think around here it is too easy, live in Sweden.. :)

This country's urbanization is larger underground than above ground, paranoia from the big scary commies since the 40's.. Stockholm is 9 times larger underground than above ground.

We have a nuclear bomb shelter 30 seconds from the house, that is where we'll live, and my dad who lives 1 minutes away on foot is in charge of the local home militia, has full supplies for 40 soldiers under his house that is supposed to last them 5 years.. that's the stuff I'll steal and bring him along to carry it all.. :P

That's food and weps covered! Naturarly the family gotta come along, and we'll shoot everyone else we encounter.. :D If we need transportation, there is a battallion buried out in the fields here, 15 minutes away, has APC's, tanks and jeeps..

Lulz, think I definetively will keep on living here! :D

EmpressHebihime
06-11-2010, 06:32 PM
I couldn't remember all the questions but I would probably grab a chainsaw to saw through the hordes of zombies until I got to... Um... Oh right a boat by the lake close to the city and then get to the island in the middle. there I would eradicate the zombies and now I would be safe. Probably. xD

nickson104
06-11-2010, 06:43 PM
This country's urbanization is larger underground than above ground, paranoia from the big scary commies since the 40's.. Stockholm is 9 times larger underground than above ground.

We have a nuclear bomb shelter 30 seconds from the house, that is where we'll live, and my dad who lives 1 minutes away on foot is in charge of the local home militia, has full supplies for 40 soldiers under his house that is supposed to last them 5 years.. that's the stuff I'll steal and bring him along to carry it all.. :P

That's food and weps covered! Naturarly the family gotta come along, and we'll shoot everyone else we encounter.. :D If we need transportation, there is a battallion buried out in the fields here, 15 minutes away, has APC's, tanks and jeeps..

Lulz, think I definetively will keep on living here! :D

Dude!!! Paranoia? I think that is a bit more than paranoia!! :p Dude, your town has militia, that says something! That and the fact you all those vehicles at hand too... Thats insane! Yet totally awesome! :)

Henry Martin
06-11-2010, 07:27 PM
Dude!!! Paranoia? I think that is a bit more than paranoia!! :p Dude, your town has militia, that says something! That and the fact you all those vehicles at hand too... Thats insane! Yet totally awesome! :)

America has a militia...we call them red necks and gangs:D:p.

nickson104
06-12-2010, 06:26 AM
America has a militia...we call them red necks and gangs:D:p.

Lol :p Not quite the same thing ya know? :p

Henry Martin
06-12-2010, 01:55 PM
Lol :p Not quite the same thing ya know? :p

Why not? a lot of the red necks are in the NRA and have camouflage suits:). Gangs might cause damage, but are more of a distraction or human shields:p.

Liljagare
06-13-2010, 02:47 AM
Why not? a lot of the red necks are in the NRA and have camouflage suits:). Gangs might cause damage, but are more of a distraction or human shields:p.

Home militia here is like, old guys that know everything, but are too tired to be in the armed forces.. :P I think they mainly sit around and drink whiskey on their manouvers, dad never admits it though!

But them buggers have been around since the stoneage, if they can move, I think they are probarly up there with elite troops in knowledge and execution, just not in stamina.. :D

They'd probarly figure out a way to kill zombies just so they could drink in peace! LOL!

nickson104
06-13-2010, 11:05 AM
Home militia here is like, old guys that know everything, but are too tired to be in the armed forces.. :P I think they mainly sit around and drink whiskey on their manouvers, dad never admits it though!

But them buggers have been around since the stoneage, if they can move, I think they are probarly up there with elite troops in knowledge and execution, just not in stamina.. :D

They'd probarly figure out a way to kill zombies just so they could drink in peace! LOL!

Exactly :) That sounds cool actually, two birds with one stone, you have a militia for any emergency and it gives them something to do :) And yes they have the knowledge, but that knowledge may be outdated now you must remember, its a possibility :p

Henry Martin
06-13-2010, 05:14 PM

Hey, most Americans don't need a good reason to shoot something (just look at our history). Beside our Red neck militia drinks that bath tub brewed stuff (60% of them will go blind:D). They don't drink in peace. Most shooting accidents happen during the drinking time (guns and booze go together like peanut butter and jelly:)).

blackfang
06-13-2010, 05:15 PM
Our militia is awesome, its a rapid assembly of soldiers all veterans. They are armed with everything from battlebows (mostly for fun) to high explosives to blow up the nearby bridges. My father just resigned from this and thus had to give back his automatic rifle and all the awesome stuff with it. He got to keep the war bow though:p They are in every town really its just that noone hears about it. I guess its because norway is so small that even having a local militia is impossible to believe for some. Our militia is armed well, sometimes i believe better then our regular army. (you know half the norwegian navy is so high tech that we cant afford to use it and our air force is outdated. Our tanks are very limited in numbers, just getting into a tank corps is almost impossible. Our infantry is however shared between para's marines and infantry. Look at that one of our main GROUPS are drop people. So our army should be able to take any zombie threat without much of a problem. However another nation attacking and we would end up dying a lot faster then against zombies. We got the mobility not the funds:o

nickson104
06-13-2010, 06:05 PM
Our militia is awesome, its a rapid assembly of soldiers all veterans. They are armed with everything from battlebows (mostly for fun) to high explosives to blow up the nearby bridges. My father just resigned from this and thus had to give back his automatic rifle and all the awesome stuff with it. He got to keep the war bow though:p They are in every town really its just that noone hears about it. I guess its because norway is so small that even having a local militia is impossible to believe for some. Our militia is armed well, sometimes i believe better then our regular army. (you know half the norwegian navy is so high tech that we cant afford to use it and our air force is outdated. Our tanks are very limited in numbers, just getting into a tank corps is almost impossible. Our infantry is however shared between para's marines and infantry. Look at that one of our main GROUPS are drop people. So our army should be able to take any zombie threat without much of a problem. However another nation attacking and we would end up dying a lot faster then against zombies. We got the mobility not the funds:o

The militia sounds awesome! :) And nice one about the battlebow. Is it historical or modern? :) Modern bows can have some pretty cool little gadgets :)

As for the funds problem, we in the UK have the same problem, its caused quite a few scandals, we HAVE all the equipment our troops who have been deployed need, but we dont have the funds to ship them... The big massive anti-explosive vehicle which is basically indestructible (used for minefields/IED's) we have a few of them waiting in the UK just waiting for the greenlight to be shipped... its quite shocking really...
Another shocking thing was when my cousin was sent somewhere in africa, in charge of a few men, to guard some diplomat. They were rendered useless as they couldnt bring their equipment into the country. They were there, but had no means to protect him anyway...

blackfang
06-14-2010, 01:00 AM
it is some kinda modern one, its quite good for being a bow. I can just barely pull it up. It should be able to take some heavy dmg but without the training it will be a hell to hit anything.:(

Puppeteer
06-14-2010, 08:18 AM
My dad has access to (and authority of) the Buckingham Palace armoury.
I win :D

blackfang
06-14-2010, 11:22 AM
I win :D

Nope, i know where the closest missile site is and if an outbreak comes then i can go there and press the buttons:D I win:p

nickson104
06-14-2010, 05:07 PM
Well I have a stash of alcohol and teh interwebz... I win! :p XD

Liljagare
06-16-2010, 01:41 PM
Exactly :) That sounds cool actually, two birds with one stone, you have a militia for any emergency and it gives them something to do :) And yes they have the knowledge, but that knowledge may be outdated now you must remember, its a possibility :p

Yeah, it's a good zombie killing system.. :D

And, naw, they don't get outdated, get trained on the new stuffs as it gets to the regular armed forces.. Plus, they can probarly do a mcguyver and make a zombie killing robot from the left over beer cans! LOL! :D

(A bit OT: I hafta say this though, was seriously impressed last time when they had a public event, two tanks, no gas, two groups, and defence time... New special forces guys were like, ok, dig tank in, put glass above (stops IR and laser sights), and have you have a nifty bunker.. camouflage it etc..

Old guys were like, ok, we used to run our cars on woodcoal smoke instead of gasoline during the war... .. .. built a "gengas" supplier (cook wood until it puts out smoke, the smoke can be injected into a regular gasoline engine and used instead), hooked it up to the tank, ran it around and up the butt of the other guys tank.. ROFL! :D knowledge like that, it the best.. :))