PDA

View Full Version : Wanted to drop in and say hey

Azwin
05-23-2010, 06:40 PM
Well, This looks like the place to say hello, so figured I would do just that. I recently found out about DoF and really look forward to it. I have played games such as Saga and Battleforge in the MMORTS genre, as well as many MMO's and RTS's themselves.

Look forward to interacting with everyone, and also for a chance to see DoF in action!

Aametherar
05-23-2010, 07:03 PM
Well, This looks like the place to say hello, so figured I would do just that. I recently found out about DoF and really look forward to it. I have played games such as Saga and Battleforge in the MMORTS genre, as well as many MMO's and RTS's themselves.

Look forward to interacting with everyone, and also for a chance to see DoF in action!

Welcome! I didn't like Saga or Battleforge myself, the whole trading card thing was just icky, I could see people swindling newbs even in beta in saga and it really turned me off. It's funny when certain people have 10+ of the best units in the game and can still try to say with a straight face they only do fair trades when you can't buy stuff yet.

Anyways that being said, welcome! This will be so much more awesome than those!

Henry Martin
05-23-2010, 07:14 PM
Welcome. I myself have never played those games, but DOF looks to be a great RTS and MMOG.

Well, I hope you find they everyone here friendly, even though u have krabs:D.

Negthareas
05-23-2010, 08:35 PM
Hi! Welcome to the forums! For me, I did mostly the Age of Empires, Mythology series, though I did do other RTss as well.

Kire
05-24-2010, 12:45 AM
Hello and welcome =).

blackfang
05-24-2010, 04:38 AM
Welcome, there is only one game released out there that is mmorts that is also worthy of being called a fair game. That is beyond protocol!:cool: Or else i think only this game will reach far enough;)

Yami-Yagari
05-24-2010, 05:00 AM
Welcome to the Forums! :D

Alex Walz
05-24-2010, 11:23 AM
Welcome! Thanks for joining our little community. :)

Azwin
05-25-2010, 07:48 AM
Welcome! I didn't like Saga or Battleforge myself, the whole trading card thing was just icky, I could see people swindling newbs even in beta in saga and it really turned me off. It's funny when certain people have 10+ of the best units in the game and can still try to say with a straight face they only do fair trades when you can't buy stuff yet.

Anyways that being said, welcome! This will be so much more awesome than those!

I was lucky enough, I think, to miss the beta stages. But there will always be people trying to swindle others and think of it as simply getting a good trade.

I think anyone who participates in a CCG game of any type should learn that rule #1 is do not trade anything until you know what it is worth. :)

Azwin
05-25-2010, 07:50 AM
Hi! Welcome to the forums! For me, I did mostly the Age of Empires, Mythology series, though I did do other RTss as well.

Yeah I played AoE myself, as well as Starcraft, C&C series, Empire earth and quite a few others.

Looking forward to DoF. :)

Azwin
05-25-2010, 07:51 AM
Welcome! Thanks for joining our little community. :)

Thank you, Alex, and thanks to everyone who welcomed me. :)

I look forward to learning more about the game alongside each and every one of you.

wills370
05-27-2010, 01:50 AM
Hi,welcome to the forum sorry for the late post in the middle of exams.. JOY!!! anyways catch you later.

Berd
01-20-2011, 12:08 PM
Welcome, Friend!

Mohoa1313
01-20-2011, 01:20 PM
Starcraft 1 was the last RTS game I have ever played.

LiTos456
01-20-2011, 04:29 PM
...okay?
Anyway, moved this to Traveler Introductions, looks like I missed it during the forum bomb lol.

tomche
01-20-2011, 04:47 PM
hey played loads of rts games like AoE, COH, empire earth DoW as well as a load of paradox titles but really looking foward to getting into this beta

billy341
01-31-2011, 07:09 AM
welcome, im new too, have fun here and in the game when its released :P

Ecorce
01-31-2011, 10:52 AM
Welcome to you