PDA

View Full Version : Your War Story?

-Sigma-
05-19-2010, 09:39 PM
An interesting question that I've asked myself many times when i first heard about this game.

Its very obvious that a game like this has MANY ways of who to wage war against. Whether its against orcs, humans, elves or even your own race depending on who you choose.

As a Elven player ill be dedicating my war against the orcs for a long while, really putting them in their place. Then later on maybe pursuing some human towns and raiding some villages.

And then eventually creating an Elven Circle (Guild) and pursuing the dominance of elven race! :cool:

What about you guys?

LoveToKill
05-19-2010, 09:44 PM
An interesting question that I've asked myself many times when i first heard about this game.

Its very obvious that a game like this has MANY ways of who to wage war against. Whether its against orcs, humans, elves or even your own race depending on who you choose.

As a Elven player ill be dedicating my war against the orcs for a long while, really putting them in their place. Then later on maybe pursuing some human towns and raiding some villages.

And then eventually creating an Elven Circle (Guild) and pursuing the dominance of elven race! :cool:

What about you guys?

Our PLACE is it? vvery interesting at firsti wasent really sure so where are you planning to settle again my elven freidn let me make sure my orcish camps near by >:) (i had planned to go for an elf anyway) Prepare for some spartan glory xD

-Sigma-
05-19-2010, 09:49 PM
Our PLACE is it? vvery interesting at firsti wasent really sure so where are you planning to settle again my elven freidn let me make sure my orcish camps near by >:) (i had planned to go for an elf anyway) Prepare for some spartan glory xD

rofl i really do hope though that orc players are very aggressive and that there a forums against other racers lol thatd be sweeeeeet :)

LoveToKill
05-19-2010, 09:52 PM
well at first i was being orcs just cause i figured theyed be the ugly step child of the game no one loves but i also found out that there going to be good for that early game oppression which i plan to utilize aganst you meanol loveable elf players :x

-Sigma-
05-19-2010, 09:53 PM
well at first i was being orcs just cause i figured theyed be the ugly step child of the game no one loves but i also found out that there going to be good for that early game oppression which i plan to utilize aganst you meanol loveable elf players :x

Yeah they seem realllllllllllly good, i mean who knows for late game by the way. If upgrades, unit exp ect comes into it Orcs might be REALLLLY strong. Dont worry ill be creating a turtle castle hahaha ill be ready!!!

LoveToKill
05-19-2010, 09:55 PM
so ill just have to grab an orc friend xD

-Sigma-
05-19-2010, 09:58 PM
hahaha, when the game comes out give me your name ill be sure to add you so we can have some great battles :)

LoveToKill
05-19-2010, 10:01 PM
Same as forum name pimp LTK is my universal gamer tag for w/e i play

-Sigma-
05-19-2010, 10:06 PM
sweeeeet :D

Hopefully other people have stories in this forum so we can create a war!!!!!!

LoveToKill
05-19-2010, 10:14 PM
LoL i suppose but regardless it will most likely widdle downto something around those lines of race wars anyway

Yami-Yagari
05-20-2010, 04:12 AM
LoL i suppose but regardless it will most likely widdle downto something around those lines of race wars anyway

Most likely, yes. Atleast for elves and men, since you really don't want to siege other heavily fortified castles with you elf army. Wars between orcs will still happen, since we'll need a steady resource income endgame.

blackfang
05-20-2010, 06:34 AM
Still wondering whether to dominate as humans or orc, i just like the status warlord on the forums:p

Yami-Yagari
05-20-2010, 06:49 AM
Still wondering whether to dominate as humans or orc, i just like the status warlord on the forums:p

Go for orcs. It's way more fun to dominate as a dark lord, with thousands of orcs at your disposal, destroying everything in your path while you bring forth a new age of chaos. Kinda the only reason why i'm taking orcs in the first place. :p

blackfang
05-20-2010, 11:15 AM
Go for orcs. It's way more fun to dominate as a dark lord, with thousands of orcs at your disposal, destroying everything in your path while you bring forth a new age of chaos. Kinda the only reason why i'm taking orcs in the first place. :p

We will see:cool:

Negthareas
05-20-2010, 03:18 PM
Hmm.. I will be doing at least one player for orcs - I need a darker side to vent with. While I am not the leader type - I fit in very well as the powerful, "Listen to my master or die" sidekick kind of thing.

LoveToKill
05-20-2010, 03:34 PM
LoL it'll be interested in how the leader/leaders will be selected for each race im interested in how that will be selected and to see who will rise to the top :)

Yami-Yagari
05-20-2010, 03:40 PM
LoL it'll be interested in how the leader/leaders will be selected for each race im interested in how that will be selected and to see who will rise to the top :)

Vote for me, and you'll have enemies to slaughter, resources to plunder, and we will reign supreme!

YES WE CAN!!!~ :D

Negthareas
05-20-2010, 03:43 PM
It will probably be war at the beginning, and then politics between the leaders over the little people, then a big war between the leaders, then either one big leader, or a close knit group of big, but still smaller leaders.

Yami-Yagari
05-20-2010, 03:47 PM
Most likely the best guild of that race will lead their race, with the guild master being the top dog. Of course, that position can be claimed by others, if they dare.

blackfang
05-20-2010, 03:47 PM
I have never been a leader type either, however i can be a captain type. I play very well by giving orders to a few but not too many:D

Negthareas
05-20-2010, 03:48 PM
Though I imagine there will always be counter guilds within races. World domination will prob never happen on a large scale, but definitely within regions etc.. Then again, who knows?...

Yami-Yagari
05-20-2010, 03:52 PM
World Domination probly not, but they can become a great threat to the rest of the world

nickson104
05-20-2010, 05:11 PM

Dude... Royal Dragon... Damn I miss that so much :(

Though I imagine there will always be counter guilds within races. World domination will prob never happen on a large scale, but definitely within regions etc.. Then again, who knows?...

World Domination wont happen, its going to be a bit more fair than that :p It will be literally impossible to dominate everyone :)

Also, I am more the sidekick type too... I like to make a few orders, but nothing on a large scale, and nothing really important. I like to have someone above me

LoveToKill
05-20-2010, 05:27 PM
inall honesty im the guy whos usually the guy behind the scenes and spendingto much time learning all the kinks of the game but i figure ill go for Orc leader if i can secure that posistion anyway, but i imaginebeing orc will be rough maily cause we are the fugly race not many will play them and Thus elfs will have the bestshot at world domination if such a thing everr happens id imagine

-Sigma-
05-20-2010, 05:30 PM

Hahaha thats what im talking about!!!! Ill hunt you down!!!! :p

Hopefully though people will be doing this, and maybe with guilds certain races can challenge each other to be top "dog" as they say. I know with my Elven Circle its more of a council more then anything maybe with a Leader who knows.

Yami-Yagari
05-20-2010, 05:33 PM
Elves may have power and probly lots of people playing them, but elves are mostly turtlers. By the time they reach endgame, and they become really powerful, they will have the disadvantage of having a late start.
It will most likely be the humans who have the best shot of world domination, since they really are the standard race who have a fairly good economy and probly the most advanced of the 3 races (except elves maybe).

-Sigma-
05-20-2010, 05:36 PM
Elves may have power and probly lots of people playing them, but elves are mostly turtlers. By the time they reach endgame, and they become really powerful, they will have the disadvantage of having a late start.
It will most likely be the humans who have the best shot of world domination, since they really are the standard race who have a fairly good economy and probly the most advanced of the 3 races (except elves maybe).

Very true, Elves are regarded as the best late game. Hopefully though all races are equally played, or else id rather play as Orcs, if sooo many people are the same race.

LoveToKill
05-20-2010, 05:38 PM
tis indeed interesting though to see where this game goes and how manyallies are forged then betrayeed who knowsw we may even see some multifactioned guilds if its possiable

-Sigma-
05-20-2010, 05:39 PM
tis indeed interesting though to see where this game goes and how manyallies are forged then betrayeed who knowsw we may even see some multifactioned guilds if its possiable

I really wouldnt mind myself allying with Orks....I mean who wouldnt mind them as slaves :p

Yami-Yagari
05-20-2010, 05:44 PM
I really wouldnt mind myself allying with Orks....I mean who wouldnt mind them as slaves :p

I really wouldn't mind you as elf ear stew either. :p

LoveToKill
05-20-2010, 05:46 PM
lol seems like love isinthe air between elfs andorcs allreadyhow nice xD

-Sigma-
05-20-2010, 05:47 PM
:D Im surprised no humans have said anything yet :O

LoveToKill
05-20-2010, 05:48 PM
there the smart ones gonna let us duke it out then kill the weakend versions later with there calv from hell there allready organized o noes
!!!!!!

-Sigma-
05-20-2010, 05:49 PM
there the smart ones gonna let us duke it out then kill the weakend versions later with there calv from hell there allready organized o noes
!!!!!!

Not unless we work together!!!! HHAHAHHAAHAA :D :D :D :D

-Sigma-
05-20-2010, 05:50 PM
I really wouldn't mind you as elf ear stew either. :p

lollll good call there :)

Yami-Yagari
05-20-2010, 05:51 PM
Not unless we work together!!!! HHAHAHHAAHAA :D :D :D :D

Until eventually, they'r whiped off the face of the world, and then one of us will backstab the other...

LoveToKill
05-20-2010, 05:51 PM
LoL im an orc things like peace dont make since to me however if your race wants to submit and admit fidelity to mine thats a difffrent story xD

-Sigma-
05-20-2010, 05:53 PM
Until eventually, they'r whiped off the face of the world, and then one of us will backstab the other...

yeahh......>.>

-Sigma-
05-20-2010, 05:54 PM
LoL im an orc things like peace dont make since to me however if your race wants to submit and admit fidelity to mine thats a difffrent story xD

Why do that, when i conquer and make you bow before me :D

LoveToKill
05-20-2010, 05:54 PM
but we do it with lots of love pimp as we slaughter your soilders and burn down your villages >:)

LoveToKill
05-20-2010, 05:55 PM
Why do that, when i conquer and make you bow before me :D

But how cani bow to someone dead ? xD

Yami-Yagari
05-20-2010, 05:55 PM
hey Sig, would you do the honors of eradicating the last of human civilization, while we destroy your lands and enslave your people?

LoveToKill
05-20-2010, 05:58 PM
Rofl yagi your so evil its scary :x dont worry though while you kill him while he kills the last human dont mind me killing you xD while your armys afc

Yami-Yagari
05-20-2010, 06:01 PM
thats just mean :eek:
Were basicly the same race. you won't betray your roots.. do you? :rolleyes:

-Sigma-
05-20-2010, 06:02 PM
rofl :D Sure id love to kill the humans, but id have to finish you off first!

LoveToKill
05-20-2010, 06:04 PM
na orc are family i could KILL you Or WIPE you out but maybe an attack or 2 you never know gota stay in power and aall that ya know xD

Yami-Yagari
05-20-2010, 06:05 PM
You can't finish off orcs :rolleyes:. They practically spawn when lightning hits, so each year that a ****load of green and mean and ugly you gotta kill.

LoveToKill
05-20-2010, 06:06 PM
lol the never ending war it sounds like to me the fight for power then sig comes back to life and smites us both out of exsitence lol

Yami-Yagari
05-20-2010, 06:07 PM
na orc are family i could KILL you Or WIPE you out but maybe an attack or 2 you never know gota stay in power and aall that ya know xD

You and I can make it big.. but only with some trust between the both of us. I got plans, great plans. But meaningless with us both infighting.

LoveToKill
05-20-2010, 06:09 PM
na i wont fight any orc players period unless its to survive i plan tomostly hit humans/elfs no reason to thin are allready near extinct herd lol

Yami-Yagari
05-20-2010, 06:14 PM
Well, considering the polls yes, we are short on people compared with the rest. Pestering them would only mean our demise in the end.

LoveToKill
05-20-2010, 06:17 PM
so sad and yet so true nonte less ill have something worked out with in the first week or so of the game depends if i can get in any of the betas some sooner i learn some tactics the better

-Sigma-
05-20-2010, 06:18 PM
Hopefully more ork players will come, ill consider playing as orks if there are farr too many elves, it just wont be as fun.

LoveToKill
05-20-2010, 06:19 PM
ya sofaritsmostly humans tho but who knows we havent hadf a real poll for it im sure more then 50b orso ppl will be playin lol

Yami-Yagari
05-20-2010, 06:21 PM
Yeah, the polls aren't that accurate any more. Plus all those guests haven't voted yet.

-Sigma-
05-20-2010, 06:29 PM
Itd be interesting in terms of sieging. Will Orc players turtle then over whelm their opponents? I know for Elves i want a turtle stronghold, with many archers and Sentries. Sentries seem to be a tanky unit. With some grandmaster to boost attack. But mostly archers to just simple over whelm everyone.

If archers are that strong then it seems that they can turn the tide very, VERY easily. If positioned right of course.

Yami-Yagari
05-20-2010, 06:49 PM
Well, orcs can't turtle. its almost a fact. Mainly because they have the worst walls ingame, as of the fact that their entire army mostly consists of melee units with hardy any great or good ranged units.

-Sigma-
05-20-2010, 08:00 PM
Man defending seems like really hard then. I guess the best players will be good orc? Seems hard to play as in terms of defending.

Negthareas
05-20-2010, 09:25 PM
Humans will most likely be the largest and worst enemies for the elves and the orcs for this reason: The elves and orcs may be suited to kill each other, since they are on opposite ends of extreme [def and attk]. However, Humans are in the middle, and thus can fend off the strong points of either group while defeating its weaker components.

The less experienced RTS players wil most probably stick with human -more familior - in general. There will be a lot more of them than us [orcs and elves]. For that reason, we must always fight them at least as much as each other, otherwise we will get wiped out together by them.

LoveToKill
05-20-2010, 11:05 PM
Na you should just Attk eachother and send the extra res to meh so i canbuild meh army of dooom ina serious notion your correct depends tho on are ratio of orc and elfs

-Sigma-
05-21-2010, 12:01 AM
Lol well i wont be ruthless in my attacking. Ill be building up my castle and primarily defending for a long while until i see an opportunity to attack.

LoveToKill
05-21-2010, 12:46 AM
i plan to slay allthing that stand in my way but im tryn to think of a Guild NaMe, cantthink ofa good enough namethats original enough for meh

Yami-Yagari
05-21-2010, 03:11 AM
i plan to slay allthing that stand in my way but im tryn to think of a Guild NaMe, cantthink ofa good enough namethats original enough for meh

Can give you a few if you want.

"Notorious", "Infamous", "Waaagh!!"(but that's pushing it), "Blunt Force Trauma", "Dark Omen" and lots more if i had more time. :)

DarkMaster
05-21-2010, 05:00 AM
I'll be humans and concentrate on an early economy boom. After that's settled, I'll form a human-elf alliance guild and work to exterminate the orc filth that are not worthy to exist in Mythador! Of course, once EVERY orc is eradicated, I'll just crush every player I can find and force them to become my vassals.

Yami-Yagari
05-21-2010, 05:06 AM
Kinda LOTR much, don't you think? besides you can't exterminate the orcs. Every time lightning strikes, new orcs are born. so in other to completely exterminate them, you'd have to become god first.
That said, you go work on an early economy boom. Gives me more resources to plunder when i raid your castle :p

Michael Mullens
05-21-2010, 07:07 AM
na i wont fight any orc players period unless its to survive i plan tomostly hit humans/elfs no reason to thin are allready near extinct herd lol

Stinky humans and snobby elves must DIE!

Yami-Yagari
05-21-2010, 07:42 AM

Hear hear! :p

Negthareas
05-21-2010, 08:38 AM
Yeah!...Oh, wait switch accounts... NO!

Yami-Yagari
05-21-2010, 09:42 AM
We have to rid the world of the elfish "girly" plague that infests it. A good elf is a dead elf hanging on spikes from their ears, or in some cases, have their faces skinned off and been made into fashionable shaman hats. :p

sneaky_squirrel
05-21-2010, 03:19 PM
Poetic torture?, your beggining to sound like en elf!

Orcs are about crappy grammar and badass war cries :D.

LoveToKill
05-21-2010, 03:32 PM
Kinda LOTR much, don't you think? besides you can't exterminate the orcs. Every time lightning strikes, new orcs are born. so in other to completely exterminate them, you'd have to become god first.
That said, you go work on an early economy boom. Gives me more resources to plunder when i raid your castle :p

I agree with that go ahead and geta econ boom but do me a favor leave me your cords ill help "Save up' those res in mynice warehouse i also will clear your landuseing a nifty thing i call fire to burnyour buildings down to help youppl stay nice and warm xD

Again i agree with this statement

Yami-Yagari
05-21-2010, 03:43 PM
Poetic torture?, your beggining to sound like en elf!

I'd call it poetic justice. :p

In almost every fantasy game ever made, elves always seem to come on top. They have eternal life, hightend senses and bad ass accuracy. I think it's time their faces get skinned off for the use of fashionable hats, with ponytails. :p

LoveToKill
05-21-2010, 04:13 PM
lol ona side note im leaning toward old = orcs love destruction
Or DoF = Deadly Orc Forces
what yall think tryn to do some originalish stuff

Aametherar
05-21-2010, 04:34 PM

I can see Revierie made a wise choice of intern:D

blackfang
05-21-2010, 05:48 PM
I can see Revierie made a wise choice of intern:D

We are all pleased with him:) At least those who belong to the red shirts (not the ones ravaging because a corrupt politician got dethroned)

-Sigma-
05-22-2010, 04:36 PM

:O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRING IT ON!!!!!! :D

-Sigma-
05-22-2010, 04:38 PM
I'll be humans and concentrate on an early economy boom. After that's settled, I'll form a human-elf alliance guild and work to exterminate the orc filth that are not worthy to exist in Mythador! Of course, once EVERY orc is eradicated, I'll just crush every player I can find and force them to become my vassals.

Finally a HUMAN has posted lol!!!!

Interesting, Human AND elf guild, ill consider that for sure. But 1st i have to try and make orcs my slaves shouldnt be THAT hard.....:p

Yami-Yagari
05-22-2010, 04:39 PM
:O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRING IT ON!!!!!! :D

We donīt have to. You already lost. :rolleyes:
We crushed you elves centuries ago. You just haven't noticed it yet. :p

blackfang
05-22-2010, 06:30 PM
We donīt have to. You already lost. :rolleyes:
We crushed you elves centuries ago. You just haven't noticed it yet. :p

Certain people are just not that bright:D Elves are one of the generalized people:o

LoveToKill
05-23-2010, 08:51 AM
But of course we have won allready aganst elves anywaybut if humans whereto keep them alive then Hmmm then will just have to pullout are nukes and bomb'em :x silly men who know only greed and evilcan never beat us fun lovein orcs!

Yami-Yagari
05-23-2010, 10:14 AM
Would be nice if we had nukes, but we simply don't have the knowledge to produce them. Besides, nuking them would take all the fun out of lopping their heads off and using them as beer-steins :p

blackfang
05-23-2010, 12:24 PM
since i see so much red then i will change color:rolleyes:

Yami-Yagari
05-23-2010, 12:49 PM
since i see so much red then i will change color:rolleyes:

TRAITOR!! :mad:
You shall burn in human piles of corpses! :mad:

blackfang
05-23-2010, 01:38 PM
TRAITOR!! :mad:
You shall burn in human piles of corpses! :mad:

Haha don't make me laugh, orcs will never win over me;) Everyone knows that humans invented the atomic bombs, i am sure they can do it again:rolleyes: At that point there will not even be piles of orcs, there will simply be, nothing.

Negthareas
05-23-2010, 02:04 PM
Why the change of heart? I mean, I am overall loyal to elves, then orcs, though I will play a bit with men too, did you just change for the heck of it?

blackfang
05-23-2010, 04:38 PM
Why the change of heart? I mean, I am overall loyal to elves, then orcs, though I will play a bit with men too, did you just change for the heck of it?

I changed it to make a rainbow! Nothing is waisted:D now all we need is purple, yellow and all the other happy colors:D

Michael Mullens
05-23-2010, 05:32 PM
I changed it to make a rainbow! Nothing is waisted:D now all we need is purple, yellow and all the other happy colors:D

:mad: Consequences will take place upon you!

Yami-Yagari
05-23-2010, 06:09 PM

We don't take kindly to your kind 'round here. :mad:

welshie
05-24-2010, 01:38 AM

Urgggg we got an orc among us Humans, its like a glory hunter but worse. Its a RACE CHANGER!!! Quick tell him the humans have been scrapped so he goes away :O

blackfang
05-24-2010, 05:47 AM
i wish it was possible with colors for combi race:D Orcs and humans becomes ........ guess what:D

Yami-Yagari
05-24-2010, 06:03 AM
The moment you turn elf is the moment you'll turn into a pariah.:rolleyes:

LoveToKill
05-24-2010, 11:03 AM
i see howit is wentto themost preferd race huh how cold we are down from 4 orcs to 3 this day quick Bum Rush Blackfangs cause all his base are belong to us!

blackfang
05-24-2010, 12:18 PM
i see howit is wentto themost preferd race huh how cold we are down from 4 orcs to 3 this day quick Bum Rush Blackfangs cause all his base are belong to us!

Mwuhahaha you will be stopped at the gate! Rejoice in the betrayal:rolleyes:

Yami-Yagari
05-24-2010, 01:27 PM
Mwuhahaha you will be stopped at the gate! Rejoice in the betrayal:rolleyes:

Remember your roots. :eek:
Step out of the blueish darkness!
Your an orc!!:mad:

Cathorian
05-24-2010, 02:32 PM
I have yet to decide elf or human, but which ever one i decide to go with, i am going to try to build the biggest castle i can... there is nothing like sitting behind a huge stone monstrosity ;)

GPS51
05-24-2010, 02:36 PM
Yeah it would be cool if after epic wins you could put preselected statues on the all to show your wins off to seiging armies...come and give me yet another statue... hehehe

blackfang
05-24-2010, 02:54 PM
I have yet to decide elf or human, but which ever one i decide to go with, i am going to try to build the biggest castle i can... there is nothing like sitting behind a huge stone monstrosity ;)

I suggest you take humans then, elves are too much of a tree hugging race and the orcs just love to cut trees so the largest stone monstrosities are human:D

Kire
05-24-2010, 05:15 PM
2 wall layers are indeed tempting =), beside traitors should get bad rep so ppl wont trust them anymore, like we did that mistake o.-

nickson104
05-24-2010, 05:50 PM
Remember your roots. :eek:
Step out of the blueish darkness!
Your an orc!!:mad:

Agreed! Your talent is wasted amongst the humans, join the orc horde and we give much war, much blood, much gold! How can you deny your orcish!!! Let down the blue facade and give up an orc cry!!!!!

LoveToKill
05-24-2010, 06:38 PM
its fine if he wants to bewith the humans honestly i plan to be with the lowest numbered so if human where lowest id hop to human as well, but i assume it will be orcs cause there Fugly So its like Meh maybe there will be anonline statistic of how many races are onone server ~_~

Negthareas
05-24-2010, 09:24 PM
2 wall layers are indeed tempting =), beside traitors should get bad rep so ppl wont trust them anymore, like we did that mistake o.-

Careful Kire - we don't want to get Puppeteer talking about the rep system again. In any case, giving people bad rep because they switched races would be a bad use of it.

blackfang
05-25-2010, 01:03 AM
Careful Kire - we don't want to get Puppeteer talking about the rep system again. In any case, giving people bad rep because they switched races would be a bad use of it.

Haha, let them change the rep. Its not like i can possibly get red because only sparrow can manage something like that:rolleyes:

LoveToKill
05-25-2010, 01:48 AM
why did he get red z_Z

blackfang
05-25-2010, 07:03 AM
why did he get red z_Z

Got cheats?

otomotopia
05-25-2010, 09:56 AM
kay, back on topic now =P

I'm going to start off building an inexpensive defense force while trying to maximize my economy. As I will probably play as Thikken Dal, so my first focus will be creating a small trickle through buildings and worker mining/foresting, and beefing the starting army with a couple of melee-based goblin units and a larger amount of Marauders (which will be assigned to food hunting for a while). From there, I plan on using my army to establish a solid perimeter around my base and start probing and exploring for potential "outposts," or places that I can both defend and gather from, while doing easy quests with my hero and a core group of units. After I create that solid base, I'll quest more heavily to reap those rewards, and start teching militarily. From there, I'll start building a sizable seige train, and ventures into PvP. After I make a name for myself, I'll start looking to either run or join a guild.

Ewing
05-25-2010, 10:04 AM
i plan to lead a bloody orc campaing that will most likely end to my demize it will be sorta like the mongols :D we will go threw and kill all and for what reason? just for the fun mwahahahah o and a lil bit of gold :D

Yami-Yagari
05-25-2010, 10:59 AM
My initial designs were to rally all players to their respectable race, and orchestrate the final battle which will dwarf the last alliance of men and elves versus sauron, while i sit at the sidelines and wait for the right moment to send in my warg cavalry and make my mark in DoF history as the most bad ass orc ever!

Although now that i think of it, kind of alot of work, plus after that big stunt it will be hard to find guilds who want a backstabber like me so nah. :p

LoveToKill
05-25-2010, 11:34 AM
I love how we all intend to be leaders But in the end there Can be only one! also oto sounds like your gonna be playing orcs like there elves man i dono how that will work for ya But hey hopefully you live long enough to help me Rule all orc forces so that i can bring about the orc like golden age where orc Rule all(assumeing there the least used race other wise ima race swich) others befor us! :cool:

Ewing
05-25-2010, 11:41 AM
well one things for shur the leaders will be the most powerfull and rich :D or it will be a group organized at start of game that will push everyone around. i cant wait to see what happens i want to group up with as many orc players as possible at start to raid and pillage and see where that takes us XD so all u orc players add me

LoveToKill
05-25-2010, 12:29 PM
i plan toorganize befor hand i may and most likely will create a guild recruitment ad since betas Near get as much Data as possiable then move from there ive got some things to be looking for within the game allthoughi cant really start my testing till we get to the mmo phase of beta but its allways good to have as many recruits as possiable plus there will be some orcon orc action to begin with since not all of us will be the boardersothat we can just go and hit elves :eek:

Yami-Yagari
05-25-2010, 12:30 PM
It will first be battles between different orc players, who then decide to group up in guilds, and then the strongests orc guilds will fight for dominance until finally the strongest guild will have full control of the orc lands, and the orcs living there.

otomotopia
05-25-2010, 12:41 PM
Guys, remember that we have not heard much, if any real information on guild-based features. That being said, allying with good players that can provide aid will always help ^^

blackfang
05-25-2010, 01:28 PM
My plan is not to reveal it and let you know how it goes when i butcher your armies;)

Yami-Yagari
05-25-2010, 01:49 PM
No way that I'll lose to a half-orc/half-human. Preposterous :rolleyes:.

blackfang
05-25-2010, 02:11 PM
No way that I'll lose to a half-orc/half-human. Preposterous :rolleyes:.

It should not be that much of a problem, all you have to do is fall upon your own swords. It will look awesome if all of your army does it at the same time:rolleyes:

Yami-Yagari
05-25-2010, 02:18 PM
Bigger chance that that happens with your army, seeing as they wear the heavier armor. Even better, so they can't run away when my warg hunt them down one batallion at a time. :p

LoveToKill
05-25-2010, 02:56 PM
lol ona side note as far as allying player to player wise this aint the US why would a good player helpout someonewho the very next day could be there enemy futher more giveing res to someone eles takes from them z_Z idk seems a bitrisky for an ORC to do

Yami-Yagari
05-25-2010, 03:13 PM
lol ona side note as far as allying player to player wise this aint the US why would a good player help out someone who the very next day could be there enemy futher more giving res to someone else takes from them z_Z idk seems a bit risky for an ORC to do

It is risky, but not so for orcs. Orc on Orc battles are easier, but tricky to win, seeing that whoever has the biggest and most diverse army wins( having biggest army helps, but the most diverse army generally wins). Helping out others when you're Human, now thats a death sentence. Seeing that humans have good cavalry and great battle formations, and of course the best strongholds in the game, it is a lot harder to win human vs human battles, because with humans, micromanagement is vital, because if you switch formations to late, it may very well be the end of your army.

LoveToKill
05-25-2010, 03:16 PM
I would think tactics would be a key part of Orc vs Orc or for that matter any race just cause your bigger wont mean that your better you gotta take terrain and other things into account allthough i dont think human vs human is going to be any harder its just stancedance really and the only one whos gota do it is the offesive player however orcs shave stances to so idk

Yami-Yagari
05-25-2010, 03:23 PM
Tactics are a big part of warfare, but tactics don't necessarily win battles for orcs, but diversity in armies do. I mean, you can have a big orc army, but versus dozens of ogres, they will be totally slaughtered.

LoveToKill
05-25-2010, 03:46 PM
Yes but thenid just pull up the archers no? now yes diversty is key tactics will be a part of the diversity no point in alota diffrentunits that you cant use efficently now is there allthough i feel it wont be hard to learn lol