PDA

View Full Version : Yo

Aelfwine
05-17-2010, 03:49 AM
Nice to be here in the forums, I like the color, its very brown.:p

Hopefully I'll see some of you ingame as well.

LoveToKill
05-17-2010, 03:51 AM
Welcome man good ta meet ya. also hope to see you ingame aswell though i fear we would be enemies :x but till then lets be buds

Yami-Yagari
05-17-2010, 04:08 AM
Welcome to the forums, mate.
If you're going to pick orcs, you'l live. anything else, and you won't be so lucky..:p

Aelfwine
05-17-2010, 05:01 AM
aww... but i dislike attacking... at the front... :p
Im more of the supporting camper.... the snapping turtle.... the prickly cactus... the armadillo with rabies.... errrrm...
anything else, and you won't be so lucky..
though i fear we would be enemies
.... I wonder if it'd let me paint my walls red...;)

Yami-Yagari
05-17-2010, 05:07 AM
aww... but i dislike attacking... at the front... :p
Im more of the supporting camper.... the snapping turtle.... the prickly cactus... the armadillo with rabies.... errrrm...

You forgot big balls of steel :D

Aelfwine
05-17-2010, 05:22 AM
shhhhh... thats suppose to be a secret weapon! who blabbed!
and they're Big Balls of Steel +3 thank you very much!

Oooo by the way... One Piece dub fan :cool: nice... Ill make sure to have your raiders return with one unit back atleast :p

Yami-Yagari
05-17-2010, 06:12 AM
Oooo by the way... One Piece dub fan :cool: nice... Ill make sure to have your raiders return with one unit back atleast :p

You watch the dub? :confused:

Why not the sub? The dub is kinda meh compared to the sub version, but yeah most dub voice actors are kinda meh if you compare them to the japanese seiyū .

Aelfwine
05-17-2010, 06:29 AM
...:D you watch the subbed! Well.. I usually just figure that people watch the dubbed ... you know what... if you run into be... feel free to raid.. of course I wouldnt know if your army will live through it... but feel free ^^. And I agree... the dubb is meh and they cut some things up, subbed is usually where its at ^^.

Puppeteer
05-17-2010, 07:12 AM
Someone's been busy posting!

blackfang
05-17-2010, 07:49 AM
I love subbed:D Watch hellsing!

Yami-Yagari
05-17-2010, 07:55 AM
I love subbed:D Watch hellsing!

watched it, thought it was meh really. Probably just not my anime. Sengoku Basara, you have to watch that!

Aelfwine
05-17-2010, 07:56 AM
Someone's been busy posting!
Eh sorry... coffee + watchign movies + finding a game that interests me... dont worry I usually just post on forums in short bursts... then again... i hardly post when I'm playing the game itself xD....dont judge me :(

I love subbed Watch hellsing!
Done and done.

Sengoku Basara...hmmm never heard of it.. is it a generic anime :D ?

blackfang
05-17-2010, 08:02 AM
watched it, thought it was meh really. Probably just not my anime. Sengoku Basara, you have to watch that!

If its about that girl that got the faith to act as her brother and become some light in the darkness no thx. I know everything that would happen there thanks to manga:) However there is soon an anime that comes out with the name highschool of the dead! Must watch because the manga was above awesome:D

Yami-Yagari
05-17-2010, 08:05 AM
If its about that girl that got the faith to act as her brother and become some light in the darkness no thx. I know everything that would happen there thanks to manga:) However there is soon an anime that comes out with the name highschool of the dead! Must watch because the manga was above awesome:D

Its actually really good. Its based on the game Sengoku Basara, during the warring nations era in Japan. Can be compared with Dynasty Warriors(really hope you know this series), but even more overexaggerated. Real fun to watch.

blackfang
05-17-2010, 08:08 AM
you sure its not based on the manga? Also i got a dynasty warriors in the room next to this one (ps3) not really good, just fun to watch hundreds of warriors clash and then they all get decimated by one warrior with incredible speed that runs around there with a huge spear;)

Aelfwine
05-17-2010, 08:10 AM
highschool of the dead
...blackfang, you have good taste in mangas. 10 points. ill have to put that on the list of to what out for... hopefully they keep the majority of fanservice and gore >_>, i'd be quite disappointed otherwise.

also... who doesnt know the dynasty warriors series... heck that things been out for over a decade... maybe 2? but i'll give that anime a looksy when im not busy.

one warrior with incredible speed that runs around there with a huge spear
... i like riding the horses when i do that... and sometimes its a huge sword... >_>

blackfang
05-17-2010, 08:13 AM
...blackfang, you have good taste in mangas. 10 points. ill have to put that on the list of to what out for... hopefully they keep the majority of fanservice and gore >_>, i'd be quite disappointed otherwise.

also... who doesnt know the dynasty warriors series... heck that things been out for over a decade... maybe 2? but i'll give that anime a looksy when im not busy.

... i like riding the horses when i do that... and sometimes its a huge sword... >_>

you also gotta read historie use this site (http://manga.gamestotal.com/?/en/chapter/Historie/manga/) since mangafox don't have every page. Also there is yureka and 1/2 prince, and perhaps star ocean:D

Aelfwine
05-17-2010, 08:28 AM
i kinda use the other site a different site. and ya i know of those series ^^ like i said , good taste in mangas. but still i have other weird taste >_> i usually tend to read afew of the comedic fanservice types...

Hmmm, I never really gave a full intro to myself... so here I go.

Name's Usually Aelfwine, I usually play mmorpgs but after awhile they did get boring, so I switched over to the strategy games doing the turn based ones then finally into the rts genre... but lately its all been fps for me... going competitively in some, you know lots of raging, screaming into the monitor... headsets... winning ingame items, trying for sponsorship.. yadda, yadda...

My playstyles are usually:
RPG: Range types, melee/magic but recently ive gotten into the healing thing.
Strats: Long term turtling... keep on my defense almost the whole game, and provide defence to allies when teaming... mostly support... unless when i get bored then i usually pull out all the guns... line them up and click them all in there...
FPS: Sniping... >_> sniping? ...sniping... and sometimes pistolling.

I dislike the frontal leadership role... but I do enjoy working my strings from the shadows... whahhahahaha?

Kire
05-17-2010, 10:19 AM
Welcome here =).

blackfang
05-18-2010, 10:49 AM
i kinda use the other site a different site. and ya i know of those series ^^ like i said , good taste in mangas. but still i have other weird taste >_> i usually tend to read afew of the comedic fanservice types...

Hmmm, I never really gave a full intro to myself... so here I go.

Name's Usually Aelfwine, I usually play mmorpgs but after awhile they did get boring, so I switched over to the strategy games doing the turn based ones then finally into the rts genre... but lately its all been fps for me... going competitively in some, you know lots of raging, screaming into the monitor... headsets... winning ingame items, trying for sponsorship.. yadda, yadda...

RPG: Range types, melee/magic but recently ive gotten into the healing thing.
Strats: Long term turtling... keep on my defense almost the whole game, and provide defence to allies when teaming... mostly support... unless when i get bored then i usually pull out all the guns... line them up and click them all in there...
FPS: Sniping... >_> sniping? ...sniping... and sometimes pistolling.

I dislike the frontal leadership role... but I do enjoy working my strings from the shadows... whahhahahaha?

Gonna make an adjustment so you can see my priorities:)
good taste in mangas. but still i have other weird taste >_> i usually tend to read afew of the comedic fanservice types... (guess what^^)

Hmmm, I really gave a full intro to myself... so here I go again.

Name's Usually Blackfang, I usually play mmorpgs but after awhile they did get boring, so I switched over to the strategy games doing the turn based ones then finally into the rts genre... but lately its all been fps for me... going competitively in some, you know lots of raging, screaming into the monitor... headsets... winning ingame items, trying for sponsorship.. yadda, yadda... And playing tournament teams online on fps.

RPG: Range types, melee/magic but recently ive gotten into the tank thing.
Strats: Long term turtling... keep on my defense almost the whole game, and provide defence to allies when teaming... mostly support... unless when i get bored then i usually pull out all the guns... line them up and click them all in there... Or when i get bored early i can occasionally rush
FPS: Sniping... >_> sniping? ...sniping... and sometimes rifling.

I like the frontal leadership role... tough I also do enjoy working my strings from the shadows... whahhahahaha?
So basically your discription with a few modifications becomes my discription:) They are almost identical:rolleyes:

LoveToKill
05-18-2010, 11:03 AM
Ever herd of the manga Red River aka: Anatolia Story theres a pretty Good manga right there that i recomend allthough i read more of the romance type manga i suppose

blackfang
05-18-2010, 11:06 AM
i wonder, was that the egyptian girl that is from the modern age sent back in time to invent iron and other things for the king. Or is that the one where a girl is sent back to that empire around turkey and have to make a living as a girl loved by the prince and hated by the queen dowry? I am not sure i just know i read it:rolleyes: You gotta try Gantz i think its named:p

LoveToKill
05-18-2010, 11:09 AM
Watched most the anime then moved onto something Diffrent :x lol you read suzuka i think its named another good one but id assume youve read that aswell

blackfang
05-18-2010, 11:14 AM
Watched most the anime then moved onto something Diffrent :x lol you read suzuka i think its named another good one but id assume youve read that aswell

Well you can always assume however now you are wrong, i have not read it. However thats because i am not that into school mangas unless it got blood and gore. Its just that i have like 3 pages of favorites and 1.5 of em is something that got to do with schools:o I am too much of a nerd if i say that the minimum quantity of the average manga is over 120 chapters:o I mostly read long mangas however i have not gotten this far yet, probably will end up reading it anyways:p

Aelfwine
05-19-2010, 12:23 AM
hah... you guys took my intro into a manga discussion ^^, how about i start up a thread in the pub section so we can non flame what other comics pop up:p

blackfang
05-19-2010, 07:06 AM
ahh well, we will survive:p

Henry Martin
05-19-2010, 09:43 AM
I noticed I didn't say welcome. Well I still didn't *Shuts Door*:p.

LiTos456
05-19-2010, 01:14 PM
Welcome to the forums; be nice and enjoy your stay.

Aelfwine
05-19-2010, 01:44 PM
Welcome to the forums; be nice and enjoy your stay.

awww.... you mean I cant be mean, horrible and generally snarky?... your no fun litos =\, no cookies for you. or maybe... cookies for you! (<is a horrible baker)

blackfang
05-19-2010, 01:49 PM
awww.... you mean I cant be mean, horrible and generally snarky?... your no fun litos =\, no cookies for you. or maybe... cookies for you! (<is a horrible baker)

You must really get that litos did not specify how nice:) So for all we know then he might mean in the way trolls and evil spammers and online sexists play nice. Not that i would like it if everyone were that way, however i like it when the restrictions are there but not to protection for the "younger" audience:o