PDA

View Full Version : [Split] Cleanup

LiTos456
04-28-2010, 02:25 PM
Why does this thread exist?...
I'd lock it up but too bad it isn't illegal.
Off topic threads are alright but I'm concerned with things that get a little bit more personal on the members. I'll be watching this thread.

nickson104
04-28-2010, 03:11 PM
Off topic threads are alright but I'm concerned with things that get a little bit more personal on the members. I'll be watching this thread.

I thought the same at first, then thought 'ah what the heck', I would like to get to know some of you better so why not? :)

LastSpartan
04-28-2010, 04:06 PM

why dont you chill. Not like it's going to give away your entire personality. :p

SvN
04-29-2010, 04:35 AM

lol? what's your problem litos?

LiTos456
04-29-2010, 02:23 PM
why dont you chill. Not like it's going to give away your entire personality. :p

lol? what's your problem litos?

I'm doing my job. I know there won't be problems since you're all very nice and polite members, but I've seen things on other forums so I'll keep an eye on this.

SvN
04-29-2010, 03:00 PM
I'm doing my job. I know there won't be problems since you're all very nice and polite members, but I've seen things on other forums so I'll keep an eye on this.

Your job is to act like an *******? ok. whatever..

nickson104
04-29-2010, 03:26 PM

Dude... Chill... He is being sensible, I myself had doubts about this thread first, expecting it to turn into a flame war at some point, dont allow it to degenerate into that, OKAY?

We are all equals here, no flaming each other or each others views, okay EVERYONE? Be mature, we are not children.

Yami-Yagari
04-29-2010, 03:52 PM

You really shouldn't talk bad about moderators. Going to bite you in the ass later.

LiTos456
04-29-2010, 06:55 PM

Sorry SvN, but that's not the way to behave.
Nobody is letting anyone know one is a moderator, it says it clear in my status. I was simply letting people know not to cause any trouble in this thread (or anywhere for that matter).
Please don't let that happen again - that put aside, enjoy the thread everyone.

SvN
04-30-2010, 02:58 AM
Nobody is letting anyone know one is a moderator, it says it clear in my status. I was simply letting people know not to cause any trouble in this thread (or anywhere for that matter).

You are letting people know not to cause trouble like it was a problem here? Your way of saying it will cause trouble. If you didnt like the thread in the first place, (personal issues?) dont reply here. But saying "I'd lock it up but too bad it isn't illegal" is simply really unneccessary and also mean to author of the thread.

I don't want to spoil your fun of playing police but I suggest you do your moderator work in a more mature way, take the other moderators here as examples.

LiTos456
04-30-2010, 02:35 PM
You are letting people know not to cause trouble like it was a problem here? Your way of saying it will cause trouble. If you didnt like the thread in the first place, (personal issues?) dont reply here. But saying "I'd lock it up but too bad it isn't illegal" is simply really unneccessary and also mean to author of the thread.

I don't want to spoil your fun of playing police but I suggest you do your moderator work in a more mature way, take the other moderators here as examples.

I was hoping you wouldn't escalate this further;
I put a note out once, you decided to start a turmoil with it.
So please stop, but if this goes on further I'll be taking it off the thread.

Puppeteer
04-30-2010, 03:38 PM
Okay, I've split the thread and am officially ending this now.
I don't like deleting posts unnecessarily, so this thread is for reference. It is, unusually, locked.
Now knock it off.