PDA

View Full Version : 4e or 3.5e which do you prefer?

Unen
04-29-2010, 11:47 PM
If you've played DnD much at all you should know what im talking about. Which edition do you prefer?

Im currently playing a 3.5 game and a 4e game and would say I slightly prefer 4e. Mainly because Avengers are just epic if you build them good enough. However I wish in 4e you had the freedom to customize your character that you did in 3.5.

PS for those who dont know, the difference between 3.5 and 4e is like the difference between wow:classic and wow:wrath.

Yami-Yagari
04-30-2010, 03:15 AM
PS for those who dont know, the difference between 3.5 and 4e is like the difference between wow:classic and wow:wrath.

That will be hard to decide, seeing as wow:classic would have been more fun for people who had the time and were more hardcore then the rest, because they were the ones that would get to the endgame.

It was in TBC that raiding became available for the lesser hardcore gamer, which was nice because the only for of raiding i did in classic was UBRS and ZG, as a HEALER !:mad: ( i'm Elemental shaman, and always will be.)

But if i had to choose i'd take classic, or dnd 3.5, simply because wrath is a *****.
the most promintent NPC's all get the axe, and its literally killing itself.

blackfang
04-30-2010, 12:57 PM
I prefer wow classic, however i like the RaF system that came out not to long ago:D