PDA

View Full Version : Who here has a girl friend?

LastSpartan
04-27-2010, 02:24 PM
I'm just wondering how many people have 1, I myself don't hsave 1 either so dont worry :).

otomotopia
04-27-2010, 02:48 PM
Oh goodness, why would you ask this question lol!?

I do, but... really? :confused:

blackfang
04-27-2010, 02:51 PM
NOOOOO! This question is... Well i don't have one, however girls have confessed to me its just that i am afraid of relationships after hearing certain songs and watching certain movies... I always cry when someone cheat on another person, and i never want that to happen to me:( So nope not yet, we will see somewhere down the line:rolleyes:

Yami-Yagari
04-27-2010, 02:59 PM
Not yet:( , but i have high standards:rolleyes: .

Daermoth
04-27-2010, 03:10 PM
I do, and you can see her drawing in the contributions thread (shameless girlfriend promotion), so yeah, she's awesome, she made me say all this, and I am her slave:(

nickson104
04-27-2010, 03:51 PM
I do, and you can see her drawing in the contributions thread (shameless girlfriend promotion), so yeah, she's awesome, she made me say all this, and I am her slave:(

bow-chicka-bow-wow :D

Me, I dont have one at the moment unfortunately lol, I'm generally quite annoying in real life as i get quite hyper and such... :)

blackfang
04-28-2010, 03:23 AM
bow-chicka-bow-wow :D

Me, I dont have one at the moment unfortunately lol, I'm generally quite annoying in real life as i get quite hyper and such... :)

Just cut down on the caffeine and you will be alright;)

Yami-Yagari
04-28-2010, 04:22 AM
It's tough finding the right girl who has similar interests like you do these days :( .

welshie
04-28-2010, 05:28 AM
I dont have what you would say a 'Girlfriend' i tend not to get too involved unless its quite serious for me its the best way :)

szebus
04-28-2010, 06:31 AM
Wife and kid here.

SvN
04-28-2010, 09:50 AM
wtf?:D I do

nickson104
04-28-2010, 11:37 AM
Just cut down on the caffeine and you will be alright;)

I dont have much caffeine :) Just naturally a happy person :)

BUT there was that one time when i drunk 1.5 litres of enrgy drink in about half hour or so... that was fun... DONT DO IT! It has a horrible effect, it must be really bad for you! i was in pain :(

zach12wqasxz
04-28-2010, 01:53 PM
ive had multiple girlfreinds over the years, but just moved about an hour and a half away from mine, so we broke up, was a mutual thing, so now im single, so if there any hot girls on this forum feel free to email me :D

Yami-Yagari
04-28-2010, 03:35 PM
I thought the same at first, then thought 'ah what the heck', I would like to get to know some of you better so why not? :)

Most people who are registered here will most likely play it when its released, so yeah might aswell get to know one another.

Henry Martin
04-28-2010, 08:07 PM
I thought the same at first, then thought 'ah what the heck', I would like to get to know some of you better so why not? :)

Just don't send me any bus tickets and were cool.

Me, I'm single. Most of the girls I was interested I found out had boyfriends:(that was back in highschool). In college I don't see much girls(game design = no girls). I am not really looking for a relationship right now(can't afford one lol).

shadow_viper
04-28-2010, 08:38 PM
ive had multiple girlfreinds over the years, but just moved about an hour and a half away from mine, so we broke up, was a mutual thing, so now im single, so if there any hot girls on this forum feel free to email me :D

Don't say that. You'll be sorry :P You have noooooo idea what kind of people actually consider themselves "hot girls"

Yami-Yagari
04-29-2010, 03:24 AM
Just don't send me any bus tickets and were cool.

Me, I'm single. Most of the girls I was interested I found out had boyfriends:(that was back in highschool). In college I don't see much girls(game design = no girls). I am not really looking for a relationship right now(can't afford one lol).

I actually had 2 girls in my class with Game Development.
They were quite nice, but apparently one turned out to be married and the other didn't really see that much in me.:(

nickson104
04-29-2010, 11:42 AM
I actually had 2 girls in my class with Game Development.
They were quite nice, but apparently one turned out to be married and the other didn't really see that much in me.:(

In my computing class theres this one girl... damn good looking and just a lovely person to be around :) unfortunately she has returned to her ex :(

Yami-Yagari
04-29-2010, 12:48 PM
In my computing class theres this one girl... damn good looking and just a lovely person to be around :) unfortunately she has returned to her ex :(

it really is to bad that of the few girls "nerdy" enough to like the things we do, are already taken :( .

nickson104
04-29-2010, 02:17 PM
it really is to bad that of the few girls "nerdy" enough to like the things we do, are already taken :( .

She doesnt really like computing to be honest, she hates it because she cant understand it. I try to help her (often causing more problems than solving) but she just cant get her head around it. She is going to stick it out this year then drop it

SvN
04-29-2010, 03:57 PM
Dude... Chill... He is being sensible, I myself had doubts about this thread first, expecting it to turn into a flame war at some point, dont allow it to degenerate into that, OKAY?

We are all equals here, no flaming each other or each others views, okay EVERYONE? Be mature, we are not children.

You're right:) I was overreacting. But I simply can't stand when people is putting so much effort in trying to make sure everyone knows one is a moderator.. It truly is'nt such a big deal.

Back to topic. What sort of date do you prefer? When I dated my lovely girlfriend the first time we went to the cinema. It is'nt the best way to get knowing each other in my opinion tough.. what do you think? :)

nickson104
04-29-2010, 04:04 PM
You're right:) I was overreacting. But I simply can't stand when people is putting so much effort in trying to make sure everyone knows one is a moderator.. It truly is'nt such a big deal.

Back to topic. What sort of date do you prefer? When I dated my lovely girlfriend the first time we went to the cinema. It is'nt the best way to get knowing each other in my opinion tough.. what do you think? :)

I would love to give an opinion, but I am yet to grab a girls attention, maybe soon eh? :) I would probably go along with what she likes, I'm generally a happy-go-lucky sorta guy :)

SvN
04-29-2010, 04:07 PM
I would love to give an opinion, but I am yet to grab a girls attention, maybe soon eh? :) I would probably go along with what she likes, I'm generally a happy-go-lucky sorta guy :)

But, girls love when guys have personality and have things planned:)

nickson104
04-29-2010, 04:09 PM
But, girls love when guys have personality and have things planned:)

Oh I have things planned... ;) But I'm not sure she would appreciate them... ;) :p

Yes thats right, I planned to play D&D in a dark room so we can better get to know each other in our roles... :eek:

LOL XD

SvN
04-29-2010, 04:37 PM
Oh I have things planned... ;) But I'm not sure she would appreciate them... ;) :p

Yes thats right, I planned to play D&D in a dark room so we can better get to know each other in our roles... :eek:

LOL XD

well that depends on her personality!:p

nickson104
04-29-2010, 04:54 PM
well that depends on her personality!:p

It may... but that wuld be torture for me!!! I dont think I would be able to stand it for long! lol

wills370
04-29-2010, 04:57 PM
Lol well getting back on topic i guess. Yup i have a gf, erm dunno what more there is to say hmm yeah thats about it :)

Unen
04-29-2010, 11:38 PM

LOL XD

Hey, you might get lucky and find a girl who will DnD it up with you. Those are the keepers ;)

nickson104
04-30-2010, 11:17 AM
Hey, you might get lucky and find a girl who will DnD it up with you. Those are the keepers ;)

You mean torturers right? :p I think I would end up dead after a game of DnD lol...

EmpressHebihime
04-30-2010, 03:37 PM
If I have a girl friend? Hm... Nope but I think it's kind low possiblities for me. xD

Puppeteer
04-30-2010, 03:40 PM
Now that the thread's been cleaned up:

Gay ftw!

Yami-Yagari
04-30-2010, 03:54 PM
If I have a girl friend? Hm... Nope but I think it's kind low possiblities for me. xD

Just to bad you live in Sweden :(.

but you could have had a girl friend. Would in a way be quite hot :p

nickson104
04-30-2010, 04:14 PM
Now that the thread's been cleaned up:

Gay ftw!

Thanks for clearing it :)

Also... your gay? serious? thats cool :)

EmpressHebihime
04-30-2010, 05:30 PM
but you could have had a girl friend. Would in a way be quite hot :p

You say so? According to my normaly feelings in school at days I actually feel abit like over to the Bi side so that's why I actually posted here. xD

nickson104
04-30-2010, 06:03 PM
You say so? According to my normaly feelings in school at days I actually feel abit like over to the Bi side so that's why I actually posted here. xD

Oh! I read your comment without registering who it was who said it! Hey Empress, where have you been? I cant remember you being active in months at least :)

Nothing wrong with any sexuality :) A couple of my friends, and the abformentioned girl in my computing class, are all bi and it really makes no difference to be honest :)

otomotopia
04-30-2010, 07:54 PM
Also... your gay? serious? thats cool :)

You mean hott... if you're into that sort of thing :D

nickson104
05-01-2010, 04:59 AM
You mean hott... if you're into that sort of thing :D

Nahhh, dude I dont bat for the other side :) Its just that girls take one look at me and run away :o :p

Supreme
05-01-2010, 11:14 AM
So its a requirement for you? :P

EmpressHebihime
05-02-2010, 12:43 PM
Oh! I read your comment without registering who it was who said it! Hey Empress, where have you been? I cant remember you being active in months at least :)

Nah I've been busy with other stuff and so on and mostly I check in from time to time.

nickson104
05-02-2010, 01:51 PM
Nah I've been busy with other stuff and so on and mostly I check in from time to time.

Ahhh, I know the feeling... I had a time of that, am back more often now though :)

SPARROW94
05-16-2010, 07:17 PM
what kind of thread is this. THIS IS ABSURD. and frigging weird :/

Khan kreiger
05-29-2010, 08:43 PM
I have one but she sure is lots to handle shes really needy just like a lil infant

nickson104
05-30-2010, 09:21 AM
I have one but she sure is lots to handle shes really needy just like a lil infant

I'll take her off your hands if you like? :p :D

Khan kreiger
05-30-2010, 10:55 AM
Sure go ahead...But heres a heads up dont talk to anyone but her not even your family be on the phone wit her 24/7 do the nasty atleas 3 times a day tell her shes cute every single morning and never try to get off the phone unless she wants

Yami-Yagari
05-30-2010, 12:45 PM
You poor soul. :(

Henry Martin
05-30-2010, 12:45 PM
Sure go ahead...But heres a heads up dont talk to anyone but her not even your family be on the phone wit her 24/7 do the nasty atleas 3 times a day tell her shes cute every single morning and never try to get off the phone unless she wants

What you need to do is tell her twice...*Black eye*....*Black eye*:D

Puppeteer
05-30-2010, 01:36 PM

How would she feel if she knew that you were denigrating her behind her back? You don't seem to want to be with her.

zach12wqasxz
05-30-2010, 01:54 PM
How would she feel if she knew that you were denigrating her behind her back? You don't seem to want to be with her.

now you sound like a woman, lol j/k

SvN
05-30-2010, 02:38 PM

Why don't you break up then? It seems to me that the girl needs better company than you.

Khan kreiger
05-30-2010, 03:44 PM
Im actually stuck its complicated i love her but then i hate her its weird...thts why people shouldnt fall in-love

Ndition
05-30-2010, 04:05 PM
Im actually stuck its complicated i love her but then i hate her its weird...thts why people shouldnt fall in-love

Did you ever consider to try to tell her how you actually feel?

Khan kreiger
05-30-2010, 06:06 PM
Did you ever consider to try to tell her how you actually feel?

I tell her shes jus really over-protective, even though its been 3 years:confused:

Ndition
05-30-2010, 07:20 PM
I tell her shes jus really over-protective, even though its been 3 years:confused:

How does she responds to that?

DarkMaster
05-31-2010, 07:26 AM
Really never had a girlfriend. Being a high school student, I'm not really sure I want one when I look at the options around the place. I think I'll wait til after school, when they start getting worth the chase (and money) and last on average more than two weeks.

nickson104
05-31-2010, 11:03 AM
Khan, You have to tell her how you feel, especially if you love her. You cant live like that forever, however much you may try. Just tell her, and if she loves you then you should come to a compromise at least, it will be some progress...

You have to tell people the truth, otherwise its not worth a moment...
'The truth may hurt, but its the truth'

Henry Martin
05-31-2010, 12:41 PM
Yeah Khan I agree with nickson. You don't want you relationship turn in to ike and tinas. You being tina:).

Negthareas
05-31-2010, 01:30 PM
Khan, You have to tell her how you feel, especially if you love her. You cant live like that forever, however much you may try. Just tell her, and if she loves you then you should come to a compromise at least, it will be some progress...

You have to tell people the truth, otherwise its not worth a moment...
'The truth may hurt, but its the truth'

The truth sometimes does hurt, but it should be done carefully. Jus to tell the truth does not mean to speak without consideration. The worse thing that can happen in a relationship [one of the worst] is when truth is used as a weapon between persons involved.

nickson104
05-31-2010, 04:59 PM
The truth sometimes does hurt, but it should be done carefully. Jus to tell the truth does not mean to speak without consideration. The worse thing that can happen in a relationship [one of the worst] is when truth is used as a weapon between persons involved.

Of course, I assumed that was a bit self explanatory :) You dont hit someone over the head with the truth like a sledgehammer... :p You just push it in their face, thats all :) :p

Khan kreiger
05-31-2010, 08:55 PM
lol ok ok enough about me ppl what about your love lifes aha?

otomotopia
05-31-2010, 09:07 PM
lol ok ok enough about me ppl what about your love lifes aha?

Er'y day, Er'y DAY maain!

hehe, JK. Just took my girl to NYC for her birthday. We both loved it, and I brought her to the ESPN zone, Toys r Us, Coach, Trump Tower, and Boarders before eating in Grand Central and heading home. Tons of fun.

nickson104
06-01-2010, 06:37 AM
Er'y day, Er'y DAY maain!

hehe, JK. Just took my girl to NYC for her birthday. We both loved it, and I brought her to the ESPN zone, Toys r Us, Coach, Trump Tower, and Boarders before eating in Grand Central and heading home. Tons of fun.

Sounds like fun :) Didn't know that Toys R Us were in America too hehe :) :p
I hope she enjoyed of course :) And that it didnt cost you too much :p

As for me... what is this thing you speak of? a... love... life? I'm sorry I dont quite understand the term... :p

Khan kreiger
06-01-2010, 03:06 PM
lol well i mean hows it goin with ladies

nickson104
06-01-2010, 04:18 PM
lol well i mean hows it goin with ladies

I dont quite understand, get on with the females of the species? Is that possible? :o Are you sure?
My war cry isnt yet orc enough to attract a potential mate, perhaps when I achieve my first kill I can hope to find a mate, but war comes first, who needs a mate when there are puny elves to slaughter?!!! :D

Negthareas
06-01-2010, 06:58 PM
Sounds like fun :) Didn't know that Toys R Us were in America too hehe :) :p
I hope she enjoyed of course :) And that it didnt cost you too much :p

As for me... what is this thing you speak of? a... love... life? I'm sorry I dont quite understand the term... :p

What? Really? I thought Toys R Us was an American brand/company.

It is all over the US.

Josh Warner
06-01-2010, 07:29 PM

It is all over the US.

Founded in:

1948 (Washington, D.C., U.S.) as Children's Supermarket
1957 (Rockville, Maryland, U.S.) as Toys "R" Us

5 seconds to wiki, 5 to post.

:P

Henry Martin
06-01-2010, 07:54 PM

It is all over the US.

Of course it's an American brand. We make the best brands.

Lead not included:D.

nickson104
06-02-2010, 07:40 AM

It is all over the US.

Ahhh fair enough lol :) Yeah, a lot of big chains here are American or American owned...

Toys R Us
Tesco (extension of Walmart)
Mcdonalds/BurgerKing/Kfc/etc

But this is offtopic, so back ontopic if you will :) :p

Puppeteer
06-02-2010, 08:57 AM
Toys R Us
Tesco (extension of Walmart)
Mcdonalds/BurgerKing/Kfc/etc

Please take your brands back to America :)

nickson104
06-02-2010, 03:31 PM
Please take your brands back to America :)

Britain is not British anymore...

Being British these days is about wearing chinese clothes, while watching a japanese tv, while you order an american takeaway which you will pick up in your german car... Oh its great to be British :) :p

Puppeteer
06-02-2010, 03:50 PM
On the contrary, I still drink my tea by the gallon, wear a bowler hat and greet people with 'What ho!'

nickson104
06-02-2010, 03:55 PM
On the contrary, I still drink my tea by the gallon, wear a bowler hat and greet people with 'What ho!'

Top of the day ol' chap!

I dont like tea, its only drinkable with about 4 sugars which really eliminates the point having a tea :p Coffee on the other hand, is amazing :)

And I wish hats suited me, but no hat of any kind suits me :(

otomotopia
06-02-2010, 03:59 PM
Top hats suit any man.

Puppeteer
06-02-2010, 04:06 PM
Top hats suit any man.

Ah, but top hats are only for formal occasions. Bowler hats fit even the working classes!

nickson104
06-02-2010, 04:11 PM
Ah, but top hats are only for formal occasions. Bowler hats fit even the working classes!

Indeed, I want one to suit me, but they wont :( :p

Henry Martin
06-02-2010, 04:53 PM
Being American, I wear a Beanie visor backward and tilted to the right. for those who don't know what that is Here (http://www.retailstinks.com/store/images/T/cuff%20black%20beanie%20visor.jpg).

otomotopia
06-02-2010, 05:07 PM
Indeed, I want one to suit me, but they wont :( :p

Try a Fedora then.

nickson104
06-03-2010, 12:00 PM
Try a Fedora then.

Not much suits me at all, shades/hats/scarves etc, none suit me, its quite annoying lol :)

M4cias
02-02-2011, 11:16 AM
no wife, no kids, no gf here ;>
and im still feel good... (and no! im not gay!)

om3n
02-02-2011, 05:08 PM
got a wife and a kid.. don't know if that counts. if not i don't think i'm allowed to have a girlfriend lol. And Henry i've seen those up here in Canada on occasion lol. The one who can pull it off is truly stylish =)

master0p
02-02-2011, 05:22 PM
lol funny thread!

yes i do have a girlfriend.
But she is a pain in the ass , i still need to housebroke her :p

NobleIre
02-02-2011, 08:25 PM
I'm married so.. *shrugs*

adull
02-03-2011, 05:46 AM
well, i'm still meeting some girls but no one is much good for my requirements ; ]]
I hope so, someday i ll met a perfect ;D

numbawang
02-03-2011, 03:44 PM
if i have a boyfriend does that count :rolleyes:

BigX
02-05-2011, 04:48 PM
Whats that ?

EdwardTheGreat
02-05-2011, 06:06 PM
I am married, so....

billybob567
02-05-2011, 06:11 PM
why did u ask this question

LiTos456
02-05-2011, 11:17 PM
There was really absolutely no reason to bump this thread...

D4kai
02-06-2011, 11:18 AM
I don't have girlfriend. I'm to ugly and i'm listening to heavy music, no one wants me :(

acekaze
02-08-2011, 05:22 AM
Who has a girlfriend -------------------> Me :D

DarkyOMG
02-08-2011, 12:29 PM
I've got one ;)

TriggerHappyNDB
02-08-2011, 12:31 PM
There was really absolutely no reason to bump this thread...

You say that like they need one haha.

And in the spirit of the thread, well, I'm married. Which ironically means no... I don't have a girlfriend.

jasont21
02-08-2011, 02:03 PM
bit of an odd question lol.. yeh i do, and have had for a gd amount of time.... althought... if ur gna start thread about gf's... before thinknig about getting one, spend less time on interenet forums lol

Crosland
02-08-2011, 02:04 PM
My girlfriends called Jasont21 :D

jasont21
02-08-2011, 02:07 PM
in your dreams crosland... we all know i wear the trousers

Staufftw
02-08-2011, 02:13 PM
what is a girl ?

wou129
02-09-2011, 05:25 AM
a good question i think its some 1 of the opsit sexs dont know fore shure tho :P

Arkan
02-09-2011, 06:25 AM
lol... i have a girlfriend and is so hot!, but she is older than me, shes 23 :p

CzeReptile
02-09-2011, 09:36 AM
I guess game forums are proper place to ask sometimes. Trololo.

I do have one. I am living with her. She hates my playing. Get it now...

GrimbleMcArmon
02-09-2011, 10:41 AM
I've got the best girlfriend ever and we live together haha we click so well and she doesn't mind that I'm a huge fantasy nerd :cool:

DeliCious
02-10-2011, 11:58 AM
You need a girl to be accomplished as a gamer man who else is gonna cook clean and do your bidding TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLING

Squiglypig
02-10-2011, 04:06 PM
You need a girl to be accomplished as a gamer man who else is gonna cook clean and do your bidding TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLING

http://30.media.tumblr.com/avatar_2a2f2724783f_128.png

lesleyt
02-11-2011, 10:20 AM
LOL this is such a useless thread and thats why I like it so much XD and what do you need to say if you are a girl have you thought about that?? :P
but to get back to the question :P Do I have a girlfriend? the anwser is ...

Satero
02-12-2011, 05:57 PM
I used to have a girlfriend a year ago. But I had to move, and I broke up with her because I told her I wouldn't be able to protect her. Besides...long-distance doesn't work all that well.

b1tsn1ff3r
02-12-2011, 09:36 PM
no time for gf at the moment, lol

xxxsaxxx
02-13-2011, 03:11 AM
no GF no Party:D :D :D

LiTos456
02-13-2011, 10:13 AM
http://30.media.tumblr.com/avatar_2a2f2724783f_128.png

LOL, the fate of all gamers.

Folsom
02-16-2011, 10:27 AM
Actually, I'm happily married.

DorianLuthis
02-16-2011, 11:23 AM
Love isn't worth the while! Just play around. Had a Chick for 5 moths, second one for 2years and 4 moths, third one 7 mopnths and everytime it ends sadly... ;(

canibauz
02-16-2011, 04:51 PM
On May 17 it will be 14 years that I have been married. It is really nice when you meet someone that enjoys playing games right along with ya.

Kaiserjoe
02-16-2011, 07:42 PM
Currently yeah, but if I get into the Open Beta or around the time of Shogun 2:Total War....well she might get tired of me being on the computer all day. Only time will tell eh?

Squiglypig
02-16-2011, 08:03 PM
On May 17 it will be 14 years that I have been married. It is really nice when you meet someone that enjoys playing games right along with ya.

You lucky dog, you!

I'm not really much of a people person tbh.

Thunderborn
02-16-2011, 08:22 PM
I have left hand and right hand and they BOTH play games with me!

Lasher
02-17-2011, 09:45 AM
They say it's better to be alone than badly accompanied. So for the moment I walk alone :D

PJ Hardon
02-17-2011, 08:49 PM
Going on 4 years now but she hates games. I'm looking to turn that around with L4D2 and Portal 2. She has played Gears but cant use the joysticks properly. She Hates RTS:eek:

Armatus
02-18-2011, 03:50 AM
I don't ;_;

LegeN
02-20-2011, 04:18 PM
Yes i do, I love her, she is an angel (L) :D

supemecom
02-21-2011, 06:15 AM
Ah sadly and gladly never had one my whole life. To much of a geek/nerd

Blackmore22
02-22-2011, 03:24 PM
NO U dont have a gf. i do.

Kaos90
02-23-2011, 01:47 AM
Ah sadly and gladly never had one my whole life. To much of a geek/nerd

You are lucky, trust me.

snpiccolo
02-23-2011, 04:33 AM
im married with a baby on the way ;)

Tartear
02-26-2011, 02:35 AM
Girlfriends are for sissies who have a life.

kakachi
02-27-2011, 04:43 AM
Not Meeeeee

Puppeteer
02-27-2011, 07:06 AM
if i have a boyfriend does that count :rolleyes:
Nice to see we're developing a (small) gay community here!
(Also I'm still lurking...)

LiTos456
02-27-2011, 09:37 AM
Girlfriends are for sissies who have a life.

Lol Amen brother.
And Puppy, get to work. Where have you been young man?! >:C

darkheart
02-27-2011, 09:42 AM
why is it every game i see post asking if ppl have girlfriends or if any need a boyfriend its makes them look 2 years old

Puppeteer
02-27-2011, 09:46 AM
why is it every game i see post asking if ppl have girlfriends or if any need a boyfriend its makes them look 2 years old

We are the true precocious generation - first love aged one, lost virginity aged two, married and separated aged three, divorced aged four, bitter and lonely aged five.
LiTos what work :confused: Oh right, moderator! True, I do need to, but what with UCAS for universities (THANK GOD that's over), followed by January modules, and now coursework I haven't logged on since! Wish I had time for beta...

Knockroe
02-27-2011, 01:56 PM
I have a GF. Luckily she is very supportive of my gaming. Worrking towards professionalism in at least 1 game ...especially for my age, thats good.

vietboy
02-27-2011, 02:49 PM
I have no gf but I have so called 'Friends with benefits' she just wana do things no love :(

Xibalba
02-28-2011, 08:16 AM
i never found girls who like playing pc...

Hety
02-28-2011, 11:00 AM
Shogun, Retribution, DA2 and now this one... They will wait for a few... months.

blackone91
03-01-2011, 04:30 AM
weird question, but i have one and shes better at mmorpgs than me :D

wonderis
03-02-2011, 07:41 PM
I have :) and she is the best thing this world :D

Joobs
03-26-2011, 03:13 PM
I have a girlfriend lol but she plays pokemon so...

Puppeteer
03-26-2011, 03:59 PM
I have a girlfriend lol but she plays pokemon so...

... so she's out of your league and you're lucky to have her? :p

Cyroch
03-26-2011, 04:06 PM
don't know what the question is aiming at, but I have a girlfriend and she's the best ever happened to me.

Framer
03-26-2011, 08:00 PM
girlfriend = waste of time that cold be used on better things ;)

Shakur
03-28-2011, 12:21 PM
i have one :D

cllkiller
03-29-2011, 11:56 AM
here i have a girlfriend o:

knukeh
03-30-2011, 03:42 PM
I have 2 ;)

Tyfighter
04-06-2011, 10:46 PM
I have a wife:p

Loladahls
04-09-2011, 12:01 PM
What a crazy queastion :) Im a girl so that would be a not me. Whoever said they have high standards good for you! Nothing wrong with that.

Revan
04-09-2011, 01:55 PM
I have an amazing girlfriend and I love her incredibly much :)

RobbieMorelos
04-09-2011, 08:32 PM
Sadly, I don't have one. I'm single :(

Macchiavelli
04-12-2011, 04:21 AM
at least 3 ;) i don't have a lot of time for gaming

Arcand
04-12-2011, 10:00 AM
Ive had horrible luck with wemon. One hurt herself when I broke up with her, the next cheated on me to say goodbye... *Sigh*

Revan
04-13-2011, 08:52 PM
Just think of it as weeding out the bad ones my friend :) When the good one comes along you'll know!

oysterkia
04-23-2011, 05:51 AM
No girlfriend = more money :P

Vigilus
04-25-2011, 10:25 PM
I co-habitate with my girlfriend, the long term "chase" is preferable to marriage. I feel marriage puts a box around two people in American society, and I feel that two people spending time together and caring deeply for each other is all that is needed. I also don't think I can respond to a question without typing a few sentences.
She was just throwing a huge workout ball at my face while i was typing this, and tried to get into a slap war. Well my arms are freakishly long and she can't possibly beat me in a slap war. She acquiesced and I won!
Yay!

SoulScamm3r
04-28-2011, 06:24 AM
Just got rejected by one :(

Oh well, women are overrated ;p

Defilus
04-30-2011, 06:15 PM
Huh? Girlfriend? Whats that? No girls here in the basement. *Goes back to gaming*.

ididi9
05-01-2011, 01:56 PM
The title should be, Who here is lying about having a girlfriend.

kr4lik
05-01-2011, 01:59 PM
sure, i have gf :)

Aikem
05-04-2011, 03:03 AM
me :D

lilobrokevy
05-04-2011, 09:52 AM
not me but looking!

Lancer_Vance
05-04-2011, 04:56 PM
Single.......for now.. Life always likes to spit on ya -_-

Alastriona
05-04-2011, 05:13 PM
My girlfriend Janice is a very loyal one. Shes always with me when I'm gaming. She's black, not too slim. Shes not a very noisy or demanding girlfriend either, I can just play with her whenever I like, shes always in the mood.

Especially for very visual games, that really gets her hot. Luckily she is equipped with a dual slot cooler and some nice big intake fans...

Oh wait what? You were talking about human girlfriends? God this is embarrasing!

Surrealalucard
05-04-2011, 06:50 PM
Got a gf. She is behind me right now playing Call of Duty Black Ops. Its so much fun having a gf that understand being on games/computer for hours on end :D and then there is the dirty part ;D

Toven
05-05-2011, 12:26 PM
This topic shouldn't even exist. It's not even a topic. It's an irrelevant reason some dope started to make himself feel better and smart.

garaofthesand
05-05-2011, 01:10 PM
its hard to find the right girl thats like what you do but oh well i always get the wrongs ones staying single as long as i can :P

searstream
05-05-2011, 04:10 PM
This topic shouldn't even exist. It's not even a topic. It's an irrelevant reason some dope started to make himself feel better and smart.

Someone doesn't have a girl friend.

shakleford7
05-10-2011, 10:14 AM
sadly enough I don't... :(