PDA

View Full Version : Will you be able to play more than once race at a time?

LastSpartan
04-17-2010, 06:05 PM
Will you be able to play more than once race at a time?

Kire
04-17-2010, 06:38 PM
As said you will have a chance to have 4 spots/castles in mmo part. You could fill those spots with any race you like (even same race more times). So the answer to your question would be yes =).
Edit: But you have to cycle from one castle to another and not all at same time (as my humble knowledge knows =)).

LastSpartan
04-17-2010, 06:45 PM
thanks soo much man =) this game is gonna rock

GPS51
04-17-2010, 06:48 PM
Goodness isn't that what we all want? I reckon we all have our favorite pregame race. Then we'll play each race a bit and reevaluate. I can't wait.:eek:

Darathor
04-20-2010, 05:37 PM
Goodness isn't that what we all want? I reckon we all have our favorite pregame race. Then we'll play each race a bit and reevaluate. I can't wait.:eek:

Not me, I'm staying elves all the way.

You can have 4 different cities, any race you want, but you can't be playing 2 of them at once, as that would require you to log on to your account twice, which I think would kick you off the first one or just not let you play, either way, you can't.

Yami-Yagari
04-21-2010, 04:41 AM
Not me, I'm staying elves all the way.

You can have 4 different cities, any race you want, but you can't be playing 2 of them at once, as that would require you to log on to your account twice, which I think would kick you off the first one or just not let you play, either way, you can't.

that's just to bad :(

would have been nice to expand your territory with that method, but still nice being able to play all races.

blackfang
04-21-2010, 11:39 AM
that's just to bad :(

would have been nice to expand your territory with that method, but still nice being able to play all races.

Take it one race at a time:D

Yami-Yagari
04-21-2010, 12:44 PM
but while playing a race, are you able to build new strongholds, or able to expand?

GPS51
04-21-2010, 01:01 PM
As far as I know you can't expand by conquering new provinces. Just buy upgrading your castle/homeland.

Arctopus
05-02-2010, 06:02 AM
why 4?
at one point you might want a fifth settlement, and you have to remove one of your better ones. maybe a capacity of 8 :D?

Negthareas
05-02-2010, 08:52 AM
why 4?
at one point you might want a fifth settlement, and you have to remove one of your better ones. maybe a capacity of 8 :D?

No - I think that each player can have upt to 4 cities, and each user can have up to four players. That means a total of 16 cities - really no need to have more than one player for each civ, but you still get one extra for your favorite civ.

Aametherar
05-02-2010, 09:19 AM
I think it's 4 (more to be added when new races come in). It leaves for 1 per race and 2 on your favorite, or 1 more screwing around and testing other possibilities (this is for the hardcore player). In my opinion this is more than enough to find their favorites and utilize all of them. As for the average gamer, I don't think it'd be possible for an average gamer to properly utilize 4 kingdoms let alone 5.

Yami-Yagari
05-02-2010, 11:33 AM
Would be nice to have to be able to build 3 cities per race, for each different region. that way you can play every race, and still try out every region.

blackfang
05-02-2010, 12:26 PM
later more spots will be added:D So we can test out everything eventually:D Also you can just delete former ones;)

Michael Mullens
05-15-2010, 05:53 AM
4 Bases = 3 Orcs and 1 Human slaves!!!!!!!

blackfang
05-15-2010, 11:42 AM
more like 4 different accounts not the same kingdom...

Negthareas
05-15-2010, 01:42 PM
Yeah so [for me] prob 1 orc, 2 human, and 1 elf, though I may do two elf instead.

That is players - not cities. Each player [each purchased account can have 4 players] can have up to 4 cities I believe.

Yami-Yagari
05-15-2010, 02:49 PM
Why 4 if you only need 3?

That is players - not cities. Each player [each purchased account can have 4 players] can have up to 4 cities I believe.

Didn't know that :eek:
thought it was 4 cities - 1 city each player.

sneaky_squirrel
05-15-2010, 04:56 PM
From what I understand, each account lets you have 4 different kingdoms, these have nothing to do with each other.

As for cities, I don;t think they have told us the number of cities yet.

LoveToKill
05-15-2010, 04:58 PM
im honestly torn by this i want to be able to take ppls castles and cities but at the same town burning it to the ground works but if this game is like i think then it may causeplayers to leave the game those who geta bit to serious

-Sigma-
05-16-2010, 02:36 AM
but while playing a race, are you able to build new strongholds, or able to expand?

Hopefully they introduce this in Expansions, or even patches. Really cant wait to play this game.

Nimiria
05-20-2010, 07:03 AM
Hmm so if a person just wants to play one city, and another one with 4 cities does not like him, the one with the 4 cities can send 4 armies to overkill the one-city-player? ^^ Would be very frustrating for one side of them ^^

Negthareas
05-20-2010, 02:15 PM
Yes, but it would be hard to control all 4 armies at once. Have you ever tried?

LoveToKill
05-20-2010, 02:19 PM
No hes right that will happen 4 armies on 1 but if you die just to that you should feel stupid just build ur 4 castles at some point and prepare for glory :x

Negthareas
05-20-2010, 02:24 PM
Though I think it would have to be through different accounts [4 accounts per game purchase, 4 cities per account] a player [account] would only be able to fight one at a time. It would be hard to do I think, if possible.

Nimiria
05-20-2010, 03:56 PM
Yeah but you attack with your first army, after the fight (and the losses) you take your next army, and finish the foe off ^^ this could be very nasty. I don`t think that you recover from your losses before the 2nd (or thierd, or fourth :p) army knocks at your castle gates ^^

Yami-Yagari
05-20-2010, 04:14 PM
Nah, that would just be imbalanced. That would mean that you can stack 4 armies while sieging a stronghold with 4 retry's might it fail, while he only has 1.

Kire
05-20-2010, 04:19 PM
As said some time ago about army cap and population cap =P, tho you could have more than 1 army. So if 1 army gets killed you still can use another one, as they said getting killed one army would not be major pushback.
And about 4 armies attacking you ... as said, that person should have 4 accounts (he can have 4 castles in 1 account but must switch them to control). Beside that there is also limit for numbers and lvl for attacking ppl, so it cant happen 100vs1 or high lvl vs just created castle. I am not sure if ratio for participation is just 1v1 or there could be also 2v1 or little more. Ofc as i imagine if 1 player is higher lvl than he could be attacked by more players lower lvl.

LoveToKill
05-20-2010, 04:33 PM
Whats going to happen guys is there will be those guys who starts by makeing 4 castles swiching to through them all keeping them all in the same lvl range
Then when he gets to later game he will send all his armies Then one at a time attack him till his adversary breaks

Kire
05-20-2010, 07:36 PM
Whats going to happen guys is there will be those guys who starts by makeing 4 castles swiching to through them all keeping them all in the same lvl range
Then when he gets to later game he will send all his armies Then one at a time attack him till his adversary breaks

He can still log off and before logging off he can put in queue new line of units?=) And i think we still dont know 100%, as i remember, how choosing pvp battles will work. Maybe will be just random battle finder and custom if both sides agree, like a duel.

Yami-Yagari
05-21-2010, 02:08 AM
Your right, and besides, you really have to have enough of spare time on your hand in order to make that happen.
Btw i know that there is a unit cap in armies, but how many armies can one have one 1 account (1 city/fortress, you know)?