PDA

View Full Version : Looks like a great game!

Avaran
03-16-2010, 08:12 PM
Hi, I was listening to a podcast when there was an interview with your lead writer. Everything he was saying about the game sounded very interesting.

The idea of a mmo with a serious story line sounds fantastic so I had to stop in and see how to get into beta! I am looking forward to this game coming out and will be checking back frequently.

Good luck and keep posting more information!

Tom

otomotopia
03-16-2010, 08:39 PM
Glad you found us Avaran! The way entry into beta works now is twofold: forum merrit and contests. Post constructively and check for key-giving contests and you'll have no problem getting in!

Hope to see you around!

Oto.

Negthareas
03-16-2010, 08:59 PM
Welcome to the forums!!! :D

DarkMaster
03-16-2010, 11:32 PM
Welcome to the thing that I call life. Well, it seems like it's my life ATM, anyway.

BTW, shouldn't this be moved to Traveller Introductions? Not to nitpick or anything, but still...

zach12wqasxz
03-18-2010, 12:46 AM
Hi, I was listening to a podcast when there was an interview with your lead writer. Everything he was saying about the game sounded very interesting.

The idea of a mmo with a serious story line sounds fantastic so I had to stop in and see how to get into beta! I am looking forward to this game coming out and will be checking back frequently.

Good luck and keep posting more information!

Tom

welcome to the forums :)

wou129
03-18-2010, 03:10 AM
welcome to the forums

some one place this in the introductions forum

Kire
03-18-2010, 03:56 AM
Welcome =) and yea, that podcast was really impressive, i also cant wait to see, when heard that, how will they do it.