PDA

View Full Version : Greetings - Seeking Information

Bluecewe
03-16-2010, 02:06 PM
Hello guys, i have just registered on these forums because i had learnt of this game and was very interested in it from the get go.

I have read up some information about the game but theres a question that i have, i have noticed that the forums are not that active, are there enough beta testers for the game? If not are there any methods of applying for a beta key other than competitions as i am a keen observer of the evolution of the MMORTS genre.

If there is any handy information that can be fowarded to me such as a post URL or the simular please feel free to let me know.

GPS51
03-16-2010, 02:20 PM
Hi greetings to the DoF forums. Currently most of the first couple of rounds of closed beta have been filled but gamesource.it ?? is now offering 15 beta keys. So you have a good shot at those. The forums aren't highly active right now because a lot of the info is under wraps and the devs are working like beavers to finish up for the release later this year. But the devs do frequent the forums and answer all the questions they can which we do appreciate. http://www.gamesource.it/contest/Dawn-of-Fantasy-Beta-Contest-43.html
this is the linky to the contest. GL

Negthareas
03-16-2010, 08:52 PM
Besides the one just mentioned, I don't think there are any other current contests going on. The best thing you can do is stick in here and become a productive member of the DoF community. Then you might get one.

Welcome to the forums!

wills370
03-17-2010, 05:05 AM
Agreed. BEcome active and keep points relative and you will be a valued member in no time :). Although it is worth knowing we expect activity to increase by large volumes once both closed beta starts and then open beta. This will probably continue into the marketing when hype of the game builds as it becomes more well known so fear not this will be a bustling hive of activity in no time :)

wou129
03-17-2010, 07:13 AM
welcome to the forums
the best way to get a key now is with theat contest youl get a 3th closed beta key

(some one who has the rights please move this to the intoduction forum

Darathor
03-18-2010, 05:26 PM
Welcome to the forums, if you are looking for a beta key, there is the gamesource beta key contest that has been linked above. I also suspect that even if you sadly don't get a key from that contest, you will still get into the open beta or something similar if you stay active on the forums here.