PDA

View Full Version : Phil here

Philtrum
03-04-2010, 11:09 AM
Umm...I guess this is as good a place to post as any. You can call me Phil. I'm a long time gamer, first time forumer. (forum goer? poster? I dunno...) Dunno what else to say. Hope to get a chance to play this soon. Hoping to get in before the big rush cuz I'd rather be playing than anything. Excited though. Thanks for listening to me ramble. Phil out!

Josh Warner
03-04-2010, 11:59 AM
Welcome to the forums Phil, be sure to check out the Fantasy Friday showcases if you haven't already. They show off a lot of cool stuff.

Henry Martin
03-04-2010, 12:17 PM
Welcome Phil.

Remember the beta is for the game devs more than it is for you. You just become a test subject to help them improve their game.

Zeluk
03-04-2010, 02:28 PM
Hey Phil, so what are your favorite games? What race you planning on playing?

Kire
03-04-2010, 05:08 PM
Hi Phil and welcome. And dont be hasty =), for all good things you usually need to wait longer than normal.
Beside, where did you find out about this game?

HolyPollo
03-04-2010, 05:51 PM
Umm...I guess this is as good a place to post as any. You can call me Phil. I'm a long time gamer, first time forumer. (forum goer? poster? I dunno...) Dunno what else to say. Hope to get a chance to play this soon. Hoping to get in before the big rush cuz I'd rather be playing than anything. Excited though. Thanks for listening to me ramble. Phil out!

Nice Phil. Glad to see Tom convinced you to sign up. Just don't troll (even though you have no idea what trolling means) because no one appreciates being pestered about beta. Stick around and I'm sure you'll have fun and who knows? You might get into the game earlier than you think.

Darathor
03-04-2010, 06:00 PM
Welcome to the forums, Phil! Hope you get to play and enjoy the game!:D

Negthareas
03-04-2010, 08:58 PM
Welcome! Hope you find DoF Facinating!

Supreme
03-05-2010, 03:17 AM
You just become a test subject to help them improve their game.

Hmm, im not sure if id like that :rolleyes:

(A dirty mind is a joy forever?)

Henry Martin
03-05-2010, 09:46 AM
Hmm, im not sure if id like that :rolleyes:

(A dirty mind is a joy forever?)

Are you afraid that they look at us as Puppets:confused:

Dance Puppet, Dance! *menacing laugh*WAHAHAHAHAHA...

blackfang
03-05-2010, 10:46 AM
Are you afraid that they look at us as Puppets:confused:

Dance Puppet, Dance! *menacing laugh*WAHAHAHAHAHA...

then puppeteer should be employed by them right? scary:(

Henry Martin
03-05-2010, 11:59 AM
then puppeteer should be employed by them right? scary:(

*whisper*Hes probably pulling the strings as we speak. Don't let him know that where on to him.*whisper*:p

metman
03-05-2010, 02:24 PM
*whisper*Hes probably pulling the strings as we speak. Don't let him know that where on to him.*whisper*:p

Ok, so I shouldn't have private messaged him telling him that we're on to him.:rolleyes:

Aametherar
03-05-2010, 07:33 PM

The correct term is "Forum whore" also welcome, forums are a key place in every game. It's where you keep up to date on what's going on in the game on a large scale, issues, events, and where people can (sometimes) make a difference int he development and changes made in games. It is where you learn the best strategy and aspects of the game. You don't have to test everything cause people test it for you. If you go on a forum before you start a game odds are you won't be one of the many saying "I screwed up my first try but now..."

Needless to say, welcome to the forums!

Zeluk
03-05-2010, 07:39 PM
The correct term is "Forum whore" also welcome, forums are a key place in every game. It's where you keep up to date on what's going on in the game on a large scale, issues, events, and where people can (sometimes) make a difference int he development and changes made in games. It is where you learn the best strategy and aspects of the game. You don't have to test everything cause people test it for you. If you go on a forum before you start a game odds are you won't be one of the many saying "I screwed up my first try but now..."

Needless to say, welcome to the forums!

QFT. Obviously you're also an experienced Forummer (not a word but, eh) too.

Puppeteer
03-06-2010, 06:03 AM
Ok, so I shouldn't have private messaged him telling him that we're on to him.:rolleyes:

Pipe down you lot, your strings are entangling! Grr, damn these blasted knots.

wills370
03-06-2010, 07:43 AM
Hey, and welcome to the forum :)