PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Else Find It Funny?

nickson104
03-03-2010, 07:23 AM
If you go on the members list and sort by rep lowest to highest, the only negative is sparrow :) :p Ahhh we all love sparrow, hes one of a kind... So special that he gets a colour all of his own :) Everyone has at least one green pip other than Sparrow and Ryan (admin) :) hehe

Please tell me that someone else has found this at least a little amusing? :) :p

zach12wqasxz
03-03-2010, 07:25 AM
If you go on the members list and sort by rep lowest to highest, the only negative is sparrow :) :p Ahhh we all love sparrow, hes one of a kind... So special that he gets a colour all of his own :) Everyone has at least one green pip other than Sparrow and Ryan (admin) :) hehe

Please tell me that someone else has found this at least a little amusing? :) :p

lol i find it funny to, though i havent seen sparrow in a while, i nominated him for a beta key even

nickson104
03-03-2010, 07:35 AM
lol i find it funny to, though i havent seen sparrow in a while, i nominated him for a beta key even

Indeed, every now and then he returns but only for a few posts... I remember the good old days when he was a common sight :) didnt last long though :( :p

The Witch King of Angmar
03-03-2010, 01:50 PM
Ahh... the old days. I remeber when he got banned for the first time. I miss him. He added humor and nonsense to the forums. Oh well, hopefully he will stop in when the game comes out.

Negthareas
03-03-2010, 05:23 PM
Puppeteer's worries concerning abuse of the system seem now to be ill-founded [nothing against Puppeteer - I had reservations as well].

HolyPollo
03-04-2010, 05:06 AM
I wasn't around for the reign of Sparrow so I decided to go to the very 1st Pub enteries to get a taste. Wow that guy was a trip.

zach12wqasxz
03-04-2010, 10:56 AM
i wonder what hed say when he finds out we made a whole thread just about him, probably call us a bunch of creepers

Henry Martin
03-04-2010, 12:33 PM
LoL, that is funny. I am surprised that I haven't recieved any negative rep for my username.

Puppeteer
03-04-2010, 12:37 PM
Puppeteer's worries concerning abuse of the system seem now to be ill-founded [nothing against Puppeteer - I had reservations as well].

Mainly true, but I'd wait for the large influx of members yet (it's been steadily increasing thus far) :p I think I made (or only thought about and neglected to post) two hypothetical situations which might materialise: either creating indignation and isolation from the favouritism hierarchy, or it would have no tangible effects (and largely ignored).
How many times do you like at the number of pips to gauge the reliability of a post? Me? None - waste of effort.

LiTos456
03-04-2010, 01:14 PM
Hahaha lol. I noticed he had it but never realized he was the one.

nickson104
03-04-2010, 04:21 PM
How many times do you like at the number of pips to gauge the reliability of a post? Me? None - waste of effort.

The pips mean nothing really, someone who is usually really immature and have bad rep could make a really valid and well written post... If we discarded such posts due to rep then we are morons :) :p

massenic
03-04-2010, 05:24 PM
LoL, that is funny. I am surprised that I haven't recieved any negative rep for my username.

ur just lucky I can't give/take rep...

joking;) gonna check a few older topics to see who everyone is talking about. he sounds entertaining

/edit:
Some guy:
Get in line, I've been waiting for the beta before the game was even named Dawn of Fantasy.

Some other guy:
And when was that?

Sparrow
when the native amercans just finish their first teepee
I think I like this sparrow guy

Kire
03-04-2010, 05:41 PM
Poor Sparrow =(, not that i would support his behavior.... As i remember he got red pip from the start of rep sistem, but he was already inactive at that time as i remember. And if he returns now in more mature form he will be judge by something from before rep sistem (which would be for me more discouraging rather than opposite in order to get better).
And rep sistem is just bully .... imagine sparrow as bonsai. First it was small childish tree. Than when he wants to grow up the reputation sistem takes scissors and cut him so he would always stay little tree/bonsai. And no matter how big leaves he might do he will still be little tree.

And btw, if i have one blue pip when i look in user CP, does that mean that someone gave me bad post mark? Since other are green.... =).

Henry Martin
03-04-2010, 05:54 PM
Yeah sparrow sounds like my kind of person. If you guys think he/she sounds bad you should here me off the forums. I think this 'WASP' in my class is about to snap and kill me.

Supreme
03-05-2010, 03:15 AM
I dont even look at the rep system when im reading a post. I think most of us here can decide if they want to read a post and decide if it seems interesting or not. If the guy that wrote it seems like a decent person. It's not that hard.

Ps Kire: Do you have two now? (jk)