PDA

View Full Version : What's up all?

Thechampio2
02-22-2010, 06:15 AM
Hey I've been playing RTS's ever since the original Warcraft and I've been hoping to find a persistent conquer the world game. I'm stoked for DoF and looking forward to so much domination!!!

blackfang
02-22-2010, 07:00 AM
well be happy, i will dominate you anytime:cool: Welcome my new underling:p :rolleyes:

Negthareas
02-22-2010, 08:25 PM
RTS are lots of fun - this will be much more so. I tend to shy away from expletives since, if everyone uses them all the time, it gets a little annoying - aka not really expletive anymore. I am glad you like DoF and hope you stay with us till its publication and beyond...

HolyPollo
02-23-2010, 09:37 AM
Hey I've been playing RTS's ever since the original Warcraft and I've been hoping to find a persistent conquer the world game. I'm stoked for DoF and looking forward to so much domination!!!

Ha you won't be dominating anyone champio. Just like you fell to my musk/grenadier rush last night. Haha!

Alex Walz
02-23-2010, 03:51 PM
Welcome! :)

Aametherar
02-23-2010, 07:59 PM
Nice, WC Orcs&Humans was my first too, been addicted ever since. It's amazing how much they've grown, but also in some ways dwindled. A lot of innovation has come and gone lost in time, or by small publishers. In any case this one should be awesome due to how customizable it will be.

welshie
02-24-2010, 03:13 AM
Welcome im glad you got RTS pedegree in your blood, means im goin against some experienced players :P