PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

akrubas
02-17-2010, 05:37 AM
Hey i am a ever loving RTS fan and me and a few of my friends will be getting this game on relese the attraction this game brings to me is just mainly the concept of playing a good rts online with people i now casue i have probbally only played 2 online rts and the rest offline the whole game looks amazing graphically (youtube videos's) but one thing i dont now about this game is that do you join rooms a and start from scartch evertime or is it on going i think its a room based but i see no evdeince of it but all in all looking forward to it

Kire
02-17-2010, 07:16 AM
Hi =),
well if you play mmo part, all you do there is persistent so you dont have to start everything from scratch .... imagine travian if you ever played it .... you upgrades stuff, build army/buildings .... takes longer time tho and here it so alo much much better and complex. Well it is never ending even if you loose 1-9999 battle.
But beside mmo part, it will also be normal skirmish mode to play offline and online (like normal rts games have) + those castle defense/attack stuff.
Well didnt understood you 100%, but hope i answered your question.

akrubas
02-17-2010, 07:34 AM
I get you thanks so there is normal rts mode skrimsh offline and sort of a tribal wars theme part sounds good is it pay per month or just one off

Negthareas
02-17-2010, 11:32 AM
Free forever - hopefully. Just the box price.