PDA

View Full Version : Vapour Rub

AvengingEvil
02-15-2010, 08:24 AM
ive been following this game for 2 1/2 or 3 years on and off and although ive lioked to play this game i always thought this game will be another one of those vapour rub games that get closed down due to lack of fund or for some other reason today i log into this website after a long break and i c this awesome ew website and so i just wanna congratualet the devs and say i cant WAIT to play this game

Jean=A=Luc
02-15-2010, 08:56 AM
That's how I felt like over a year ago. Though when I found out about DoF the forum was down and the latest info was like 2 years old.

Yet here it is. :)

welshie
02-15-2010, 10:29 AM
ditto, And soon to be up and beta ready! taken a long time to get here but were almost finished with the waiting :)

Negthareas
02-15-2010, 07:40 PM
Yes, it is great to see the game coming up. I feel sorry for you olde folks that have been here for so much longer than I. A lot more waiting done.

Generation
02-15-2010, 08:14 PM
Yes, it is great to see the game coming up. I feel sorry for you olde folks that have been here for so much longer than I. A lot more waiting done.
yeah it was sad for us but hopefully it'll be worth it!

Justin
02-15-2010, 09:01 PM
Yeah, if this game is as good as my expectations it will be well worth the wait.

DarkMaster
02-16-2010, 12:26 AM
Hey, if this game is half as good as mine, it'll be a winner for sure.

Josh Warner
02-16-2010, 03:25 AM
ive been following this game for 2 1/2 or 3 years on and off and although ive lioked to play this game i always thought this game will be another one of those vapour rub games that get closed down due to lack of fund or for some other reason today i log into this website after a long break and i c this awesome ew website and so i just wanna congratualet the devs and say i cant WAIT to play this game

This title has been bugging me all day I didn't get the reference - Did you mean vaporware?

Pilgrim
02-16-2010, 06:07 AM
This title has been bugging me all day I didn't get the reference - Did you mean vaporware?

ditto, well.. maybe not all day:D but.. ??!?

ash12181987
02-16-2010, 08:02 AM
And here I thought this post was about someone with a cold.

Justin
02-16-2010, 08:28 AM

The intent is clear, he does not want this game to die really fast like so many other games have done, whether he meant vapour rub or meant vapor rub, or meant, vaporware, or something similar does not really matter.

Josh Warner
02-16-2010, 03:21 PM
The intent is clear, he does not want this game to die really fast like so many other games have done, whether he meant vapour rub or meant vapor rub, or meant, vaporware, or something similar does not really matter.

Who was asking about his intent? I was merely asking about the title.

Pilgrim
02-16-2010, 07:53 PM
Who was asking about his intent? I was merely asking about the title.

Me too. I'm sure he had good intentions :cool:

And here I thought this post was about someone with a cold.

lol :D