PDA

View Full Version : The intentions of one

Darathor
02-11-2010, 06:19 PM
(this is addressed to Pilgrim's last post) You seem to have taken it to seriously and not understood my last post. My intention was never to hurt anyone. My last post was when I admitted that it was sarcasm. I was whole-heartedly agreeing with the statements said in first post for the most part in my first post, just in a different way. I don't think that I've pushed anyone, or caused irreparable damage to the forum in any way. Perhaps my posts were too subtle, but by displaying the elitist outlook in my first post, I was agreeing with the need to be polite.

Intend to keep pushing it? In my last post I said that it was sarcasm, thus ending any pretenses of me being doing anything for a joke. Sorry for the offense I have given if you have decided to have taken it that way.

I do not want this to turn into an argument of any sort. So I'm not going to post in this thread anymore. Take my apology or leave it, I couldn't care less.

Alex Walz
02-11-2010, 06:45 PM
No worries.

Puppeteer
02-12-2010, 09:04 AM
Yes, don't worry about it. Besides, this is teh interwebz! One must always expect a conflict of interests to arise, but it's nice to see a mature end to it. It becomes serious when either the argument spirals out of control or members start bearing grudges. Neither of those are acceptable and will not be tolerated.