PDA

View Full Version : This game is looking FANTASTIC, guys!

Terminus_Est
10-05-2007, 04:15 PM
Well first off, I may not be right about this but wasn't Reverie originally founded by members of the Age of Empires 2 Heaven forums as a simple scenario designing team? You know I've been somewhat familiar with this group ever since its early days and I know that at least it was consisted mainly of people from AoKH.

So again let me tell you guys that this Dawn of Fantasy game of yours is looking simply excellent. However, the main reason I posted this is that I especially want to speak with at least some people I knew from AoK's glory days. I remember Konstantin Fomenko as "Ex-T", the leader of the now long-defunct AoK/SCN Punk scenario design team and I also remember Alexandre Lalonde as "shykre," who was a member of that team.

Now you guys from AoKH's long bygone days, if there are any of you around besides Konstantin and Alex, you probably might remember a forummer named Agamemnon who was one of the more well-known figures in what he did for the game at that time. Because that forummer happens to be me. :) Now I know AoK is long past its prime, but I'd like to privately speak with Konstantin, Alex, and others who at least should remember me because I have recently returned to AoK and have begun a project that will be unlike anything ever done before to the game, including what I as Agamemnon did.(I'm sure at least someone should remember what I did) :)

The Witch King of Angmar
10-05-2007, 05:54 PM
Hi, I have no idea who you are but welcome to the forums.

Ryan Zelazny
10-05-2007, 07:41 PM
Welcome Terminus!

SPARROW94
10-05-2007, 08:33 PM
lol TOOO MUCH NEW PEOPLE

Doug Bonds
10-05-2007, 09:24 PM
Welcome Terminus. You will certainly not remember me, as I came around the Age games much later than AoK, but I do remember your work. And you're right, the name Agamemnon is to AoK as Oscar and The Vandhaal are to AoM. Glad to have you :D

The Witch King of Angmar
10-06-2007, 01:32 PM
lol TOOO MUCH NEW PEOPLE

See told you. We will be at 30 in no time!

Terminus_Est
10-07-2007, 10:02 AM
Thanks for the welcome guys. :) Especially you Doug, who clearly remembers me. I'm looking forward to meeting Konstantin and others who were around back in AoK's golden age.

Andreas Hollandt
10-08-2007, 05:23 AM
Well I personally don't know your maps for AoK, but I think I already heard your name (Agamemnon) in association with AoK.
I'm looking forward to see what you will do with DoF :)

Terminus_Est
10-08-2007, 11:15 AM
Andreas, I was a well-known mod maker back then. I never made any scenarios other than personal testing grounds for my mods. And as I said before, I came here to discuss with you people who were into AoK back in the day, a certain project which I am currently working on. It will be neither a scenario, campaign, or mod, but something greater. My crowning acheivement most definitely. But I can only PM you guys about it for now. Within a few weeks to a month, depending on how much I get done, I will openly reveal the project in the Outside Discussions forum here as well as AoKH and maybe other places around the web.:)