PDA

View Full Version : Invincible

Kire
01-26-2010, 03:58 PM
I know most ppl here dont like WoW much but i just had to post something so that they/you dont miss the lifetime chance to hear something really good - WoW music .. ode to fallen prince of Lordaeron (Invincible is name of his horse i think).
So here is a link of new song made by blizzard .... just scroll little down and look under Invincible.

http://www.wow-europe.com/wowanniversary/battlecry/#

We dont know much of the music of DoF .... maybe time for a music DoF showcase on fantasy friaday?=). And if the music could be so epic like blizzard can pull out than i am sure many more ppl will be interested in the game ... like they hear soundtrack on youtube and say "what a very nice music, i have to try this game" and think "if they can do such an epic music for game than they must have also epic game", at least i would =P.
I just found an old topic about music where were discussing about deer scream and thats all =P.

welshie
01-26-2010, 04:04 PM
i play/used to play quite competitavly and the one thing i hated was the music....

Puppeteer
01-26-2010, 04:39 PM
I liked only one section of it. The bit between the 6th and 12th second. Other than that, the dynamics were off-putting and I didn't like the choir at all.

Negthareas
01-26-2010, 04:55 PM
Does Dof have a good soundtrack? It makes a huge difference in movies, and makes a significant difference in games - bad soundtracks can be tolerated for a couple of weeks, and then they get distracting. Good sountracks last longer... but REALLY good sountracks add a lot to the game, it gets you into it.

welshie
01-26-2010, 09:02 PM
For me its:
Turn game sound off --> play itunes --> lets do some killing boys!

Alex Walz
01-26-2010, 09:26 PM
maybe time for a music DoF showcase on fantasy friaday?=)
Not a bad idea. :cool:

Jean=A=Luc
01-26-2010, 10:34 PM
Wonderful song Kire. A regal dirge, very dignified and somber with some interesting melody to give it that fantasy feeling without being over the top. It really contrasts WoW's cartoony atmosphere which is too bad....for WoW.

Liljagare
01-27-2010, 02:11 AM
I used to run a shoutcast server for my raid group..

That should tell you what atleast I thought of the music in WoW.. :D