PDA

View Full Version : reinforcements

MGUY
01-23-2010, 06:36 AM
hey guys its me back with another question.In battles in DoF will ur allies be able to send u reinforcements in the game or when someone attacks u u r on ur own ?

szebus
01-23-2010, 09:58 AM
There were something about that on the forum, if I remember correctly then the answer is YES, but try searching for it or wait for an official answer.

wills370
01-23-2010, 02:46 PM
hey guys its me back with another question.In battles in DoF will ur allies be able to send u reinforcements in the game or when someone attacks u u r on ur own ?

Yes you can send reinforcements. If they are allowed to join once the battle has begun i am unsure about but you will be able to move around in large groups with some missions being given e.g. 2-3 players to combine there forces to take down a large enemy castle or stronghold etc.

Hope that helps :)

Pilgrim
01-23-2010, 02:58 PM
The official info I've seen on this is from the FAQ:

Q. Can you ally in skirmish or MMO mode?
A. Yes, any sort of alliance is possible. It is a bit more complicated in MMO mode, but the short answer is yes.

Can't tell you any more than that myself. Interesting question though.

Negthareas
01-23-2010, 09:25 PM
Yeah, it might be hard to make it work well though - one might have a good bunch of alliances with other players, but that does not guarantee that they will answer your call for aid or even be online. Though, I gues that makes it more realistic.