PDA

View Full Version : Forum members

Henry Martin
01-17-2010, 12:03 PM
I noticed that there is a lot of forum members, but not many contribute to the forums. I myself didn't think I would do much on the forums as this is the first one that I ever really used.

I just thought thats a little weird to join a forum if you are not really going to use it.

massenic
01-17-2010, 12:11 PM
What I think is weird, is that you say that you didn't think you would do much on the forums, but descided to join. And later you find it strange that people join without doing anything... isn't that what you thought you would do yourself when you joined? ;)

I think there are probably a lot of people from a few years ago who lost interest over the time, or are just waiting for the game to start. There's not a lot to talk about, except for the weekly media updates. Other than that, we're just making assumptions of how we think it will be, and asking questions about the game

blackfang
01-17-2010, 12:15 PM
well i created this account in September, but i never really used it because i got multiple messages about you are not welcome and then multiple reasons why not. So i just followed the forum now and then and didn't bother posting but then as those who said those things to me stopped using it i thought why not try again and look how active i am now:D Seriously i am a ogre!!!

Henry Martin
01-17-2010, 12:16 PM
Good point. Thanks for pointing out my contradiction and making me look like an ass:D. I do look like one a lot, but I guess am just striking up conversation.

blackfang
01-17-2010, 12:23 PM
Well i remember at least 3 posts but i don't remember the ones who posted it. I just felt like, well if people are going to hate me for finding a game i got interested in i might as well just keep off the forums till they don't remember me or quited:D This time when i tried again it really got fun:D

Henry Martin
01-17-2010, 12:26 PM
Well there are a lot of people on the internet who are mean for no reason. Some I think they can't bully people off the internet so they do it where no one knows who they are.

blackfang
01-17-2010, 12:27 PM
or at least do it in private messages. Anyway if anyone felt like knowing thats why i never posted before a week or three ago;)

blackfang
01-17-2010, 12:28 PM
Sorry for double post but i want to reach 200:D

massenic
01-17-2010, 12:46 PM
Haha :p you little spammer ;) Gratz on 200

I really hate those people who just troll everybody... Like when you see a youtube vid with a lot of views, you can be sure that it will have some evil comments on it with filthy words...

You never have to react on those, that's the smartest. Just ignoring them. If everybody would do that they will get bored quickly, as they like the attention. Leaving is also not an option, they'll only feel satisfied and ready to pick their next victim. If they send pm's you could tell a moderator about it.

edit: just like to add. I'm usually not very active in amounts of posts on forums. But I read through as much as possible

blackfang
01-17-2010, 12:57 PM
i post to everything that i feel even just a fraction interesting, its not that i want to Spam i just do it without thinking about it:D
here i go again, a useless post to something :p Well cant help it

zach12wqasxz
01-19-2010, 05:41 PM
i post to everything that i feel even just a fraction interesting, its not that i want to Spam i just do it without thinking about it:D
here i go again, a useless post to something :p Well cant help it

haha i do the same thing, mainly for that reason but i also want in on the beta so i try to keep active as posible, i even post pointless threads just so it looks like i contribute :D

welshie
01-19-2010, 05:47 PM
I tend to try and keep all my posts on topic if i can. back to the orginal thing, i started my accound up like ages ago i think 1-2 years ago had ages without using it because i forgot the webpage :o but when i started all the fourm moderators were just normal forum ppl that and there was a spam whore called sparrow how things changed.