PDA

View Full Version : Whining

Henry Martin
12-28-2009, 10:31 PM
God (no offense), I was just on twcenter forums and came across "another, this game is buggy and developer should make my awesome idea and not make a buggy game" forum.

Why can't people stop whining about stuff that they wouldn't know what to do with if you gave them the chance.

There either complaining that the game is too long, too short, not enough graphics, game is too slow, to many bugs doesn't the developer even know what he is doing, the newspaper texture isn't right, the apple is not red enough, Im a whinny little girl (again no offense) who has nothing better to do than complain. Sorry got carried away.

if it ain't the bug complaints its people fighting over which game has the better graphics threads that last for 100's of pages (with screenshots).

Sorry people I just had to whine about something to fit in.:D I would feel better if I had a hug.:(

LiTos456
12-28-2009, 11:19 PM
Whiner.

wills370
12-29-2009, 08:15 AM
God (no offense), I was just on twcenter forums and came across "another, this game is buggy and developer should make my awesome idea and not make a buggy game" forum.

Why can't people stop whining about stuff that they wouldn't know what to do with if you gave them the chance.

There either complaining that the game is too long, too short, not enough graphics, game is too slow, to many bugs doesn't the developer even know what he is doing, the newspaper texture isn't right, the apple is not red enough, Im a whinny little girl (again no offense) who has nothing better to do than complain. Sorry got carried away.

if it ain't the bug complaints its people fighting over which game has the better graphics threads that last for 100's of pages (with screenshots).

Sorry people I just had to whine about something to fit in.:D I would feel better if I had a hug.:(

I work as a bar man so im used to people whining.... SO i shall do what i do with them..

WANT ANOTHER DRINK??

Joseph Visscher
12-29-2009, 12:06 PM
Bring it on, it only will make dof better when I know what to fix from all the lil whinny complaints, and I'm sure all other good developers will also see the gem hiding in the pile of crap that so many others are intolerant towards.

Supreme
12-29-2009, 02:07 PM
What an..interesting way to put it.

The Witch King of Angmar
12-29-2009, 03:56 PM
Indeed. So, aside from Joseph's comment, what exactly is the purpose of this thread?

Thanks

Henry Martin
12-29-2009, 05:59 PM
Just say somethings about how everytime a games is about to comeout there is always someone starting a thread a negitive thread about. I guess you could say a spur-of-the-moment thing.

I could turn this into a "do you have any complaints about games?" thread.

blackfang
01-04-2010, 08:39 AM
i have complaints! Why did not cs have cars unless modded? Why did they even bother to make uncharted 2 it totally sucks except the graphics! Why do never game have such a destructible environment that you can punch a hole through the ground and create a cave system to send your walkers through? How can they what a nerve!!!!!!! That is totally unforgivable and then we go to warcraft! They even had the free time to make a mmo of the awesome strategy game when they could just have made a better strategy game!!! Why is there no multiplayer on BLACK AND WHITE 2? Of course how could the store sell me a faulty ARMA 2? Everyone is ruining my life!!!!!!

Was that enough complaining about games? or should i add more?

Konstantin Fomenko
01-04-2010, 11:45 AM
What I find strange is that there is more and more whiners with each new PC release or port. Few years back I barely remember anyone complaining. Either industry is going downhill with QA standards, or people are just getting whinier:)

blackfang
01-04-2010, 11:49 AM
What I find strange is that there is more and more whiners with each new PC release or port. Either industry is going downhill with QA standards, or people are just getting whinier:)

well in some cases like uncharted 2 you just walk where you are pointed to and end up completing the game before you know it, of course i cant help but complain because of that. But the others also got their reasons, if people never listens to complaints a game will never advance...

Ohh and its the game' fault! They always make such bad games that i cant wait till this game comes out! I WILL PWN EM ALL!!!

LiTos456
01-04-2010, 02:42 PM
No it's just that PC gamers are upset at everyone for not taking the PC seriously anymore.
The developers are extremely lazy to make games for PC. Sometimes they even handle excuses like "it's designed for consoles". No, it isn't the PC can handle anything. But they're just lazy. There's so little PC releases these days. Some people say it's where console games go to get better. But anyway, I'm upset that the industry doesn't look at the PC like that anymore, I wish a few developers made some top notch high budget games exclusively for the PC to remind everyone what power it still contains.

zach12wqasxz
01-04-2010, 04:17 PM
No it's just that PC gamers are upset at everyone for not taking the PC seriously anymore.
The developers are extremely lazy to make games for PC. Sometimes they even handle excuses like "it's designed for consoles". No, it isn't the PC can handle anything. But they're just lazy. There's so little PC releases these days. Some people say it's where console games go to get better. But anyway, I'm upset that the industry doesn't look at the PC like that anymore, I wish a few developers made some top notch high budget games exclusively for the PC to remind everyone what power it still contains.

crysis? and the upcoming crysis 2 is a PC exclusive, also the total war series is a PC exclusive, in my opinion ALL the good games are for PC, and i have a **** computer :(

massenic
01-04-2010, 04:27 PM
let's all whine about whiners!:)

I think people may whine about games as much as they want, depending on how they do it. Theres a huge difference between people suggesting the developers what they might consider in their next game and people who are just cursing at the developers for "making such a bad game".

The least you can do is show some respect for the hard work of the developers! If people would just know how much time the developers invest into a game...

Henry Martin
01-04-2010, 08:55 PM
See now don't you all feel better. Its good to vent.:D

LiTos456
01-04-2010, 11:26 PM
crysis? and the upcoming crysis 2 is a PC exclusive, also the total war series is a PC exclusive, in my opinion ALL the good games are for PC, and i have a **** computer :(

Nope, Crysis 2 is now being consolized.
I seriously broke down in tears when I saw that first. WHY!?!