PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Friday VI - Reverie Goes Social Media

Alex Walz
12-25-2009, 07:57 PM
Hello everyone! Hope you're enjoying your holidays.

For this week's Fantasy Friday, we are proud to announce Reverie's presence on two new social media outlets. First off, we launched an official Twitter Account (http://twitter.com/DawnOfFantasy) earlier today. Here you will find short blurbs on Dawn of Fantasy's development and some insight into the industry. And secondly, Danny Vink coded us a custom blog (http://blog.reverieworld.com/index.php), which will be home to a number of articles from the Dawn of Fantasy developers, including the Developer Diaries, a series of articles by various Dawn of Fantasy developers, taking you behind-the-scenes of the game’s development. We have released the first Dev Diary, which focuses on the popular question "What is an MMORTS?" So check it out if you have any questions or would like to know a bit more about what Reverie has been up to these past couple weeks. If you have any questions you'd like to see addressed in future blog posts, please post them in the blog or in this thread. :)

Be sure to follow us on Twitter and bookmark the Dev Blog!

LiTos456
12-25-2009, 10:15 PM
Congratulations, keep it up.

Jack
12-26-2009, 04:47 AM
is that dev dairy a movie?
or are it texts and where are they
i don't now where to find them

Jack
12-26-2009, 04:48 AM
is that dev dairy a movie?
or are it texts and where are they
i don't now where to find them

srry
didn't used the hyperlink:D

raving
12-26-2009, 06:25 AM
nicley done ^^

wills370
12-27-2009, 09:18 AM
nice the start of the publicity machiene :P can you move the links to the homepage for quicklinks :)?

crex719
12-27-2009, 08:30 PM
Very happy to see things finally get rolling. =)

OrcSlayer
12-28-2009, 03:13 AM
This is great news!:) But just one question, in the blog you said create your first mmorts account, so can we create multiple accounts or is that reserved for devs or are they only aloud one account aswell?

Andy Joslin
12-28-2009, 08:41 AM
I think the 'first account' was just a bad choice of words. He meant first city. Each person gets one account, but can create four cities (this amount may change) on that account. We will probably also allow people to purchase a new city slot for a few dollars.

LiTos456
12-28-2009, 03:15 PM
will your cities earn money separately or do you have to combine all the money together? I'd rather have them separate really.

Supreme
12-28-2009, 03:18 PM
It'd be silly to have them combined. Then again, I can safely say they wont have it because...well...it'd be so silly.

Swift sword
12-28-2009, 09:51 PM
Cool! Great to see you guys are sort of starting to market the game, if slightly. Hopefully it'll gain popularity soon. :)

Edit: I wasn't expecting to learn anything from the blog, but I did! I didn't know you choose the stat increase heroes/battalions get when they level. Pretty cool. The rest of the article was also interesting-it kept me entertained. Great job with it.

Jack
12-29-2009, 05:03 AM
buying new slots is the same as battlefield heroes
there you have to buy also new slots if you have non left
but bh is free so you get free slots and with Dof you have to pay for game and slots at the same time i think:D