PDA

View Full Version : League Of Legends?

nickson104
12-17-2009, 12:44 PM
Okay recently i have discovered this game, it is free to play and is surprisingly fun to play... It is a very simple game but somehow pulls it off and is a great way to kill the time till christmas i think :)

Just wondering if anyone else has heard of it or plays it?
If you do play it, is there any chance you would like to have a game? :)

LiTos456
12-17-2009, 01:31 PM
is that the other DoTA thing? I remember there is a major fight between this and heroes of newerth. I played HoN personally.

Supreme
12-17-2009, 01:34 PM
Yea it is. Im also hon-player, no Lol for me.

zach12wqasxz
12-17-2009, 03:21 PM
Okay recently i have discovered this game, it is free to play and is surprisingly fun to play... It is a very simple game but somehow pulls it off and is a great way to kill the time till christmas i think :)

Just wondering if anyone else has heard of it or plays it?
If you do play it, is there any chance you would like to have a game? :)

ive never heard of it before, but ill google it right now!

Josh Warner
12-18-2009, 02:02 PM
LoL has the same basic premise as DotA, but has it's own heroes and such - I haven't played it enough to accurately describe it, but I'm sure you can find something with google if you're so inclined. Too busy working to play it anymore though, it's a fun game that will be familiar but also bring something unique to the table.

Jean=A=Luc
12-18-2009, 08:15 PM
I play it casually. I have quite a bit of fun with it and considering it's free I have no regrets. Graphics are a bit cartoony but the heroes are interesting and mostly fun to play. With the summoner spells, skill trees, runes and stuff like the special abilities that each hero gets (aside from from the usual four) there's plenty to do.

Generation
12-20-2009, 02:07 PM
The first creator of dota was someone forgot name but he stopped editing and passed it onto someone else and made League of Legends and yes it similar to Dota and HoN just basically copied. In general Dota is better and LoL is just plain stupid

nickson104
12-22-2009, 11:55 AM
The first creator of dota was someone forgot name but he stopped editing and passed it onto someone else and made League of Legends and yes it similar to Dota and HoN just basically copied. In general Dota is better and LoL is just plain stupid

indeed, but stupidity can be fun at times, it can be good to have a laugh once in a while...

I just like the heroes mainly and their different styles, I have laughed at Nunu (the midget yeti rider) and pondered over why they made Ashe be a frost archer while ash is related to fire...

lonewolf9567
01-08-2010, 08:00 PM
ive played this game before its just like dota but improved the graphics are meh

M4cias
02-02-2011, 10:22 AM
played dota around 3 yrs, then heard about lol... playing it since 3 months... top 20 esl 5on5..
and so... if theres any1 who need somebody who isnt noob/newb just add me ingame ;P have same name as here (M4cias - priv acc on lol)

Zaktan262
02-02-2011, 11:35 AM
LoL is very fun, except when you run in people who don't know how to lose. But it is still a fun game to play, but it gets better when you play with people you know, so then they won't leave the game and make you face the other team on your own. LoL was made by the people who made DotA allstars on WC 3, but you get automated matchmaking, and I think it's much better than DotA on WC 3

Smithy
02-02-2011, 12:04 PM
great game but i think the better dota game is HoN imho anyways

adull
02-03-2011, 05:11 AM
the new games based on dota are bad idea. i think the orginal dota creaters are losing on it :D

Dolas
02-03-2011, 08:09 AM
I played LoL for a couple months and I loved most parts of it. The fact that you really didn't need to pay for anything was very cool. Everything that can be bought with real money only effects the looks of your character, it does not make your character op. Also, most of the heroes are well designed and their are patches every 2 weeks to keep all the heroes balanced. My favorite heroes are Tryndamere and Rammus :)

Bassman
02-03-2011, 12:49 PM
I played it for a month it's a good game to play if you want something different.

m0rli
02-03-2011, 12:50 PM
If anyone considering starting playing lol(which is great game), can use my ref link. Also if u got some questions pm in game:
nickname:m0rli
server:US

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4d20e3084fb1e373302151

numbawang
02-03-2011, 02:42 PM
op cash users pss me off :<

Stormeh
02-03-2011, 11:15 PM
Not a huge fan of LoL. It's ok, but never had the pull factor like HoN.
The graphics were just a bit to silly for me to get into it.

Etakon
02-04-2011, 12:42 AM
i play it. its a nice game to pass time. you can choose to play casually or competitively, thats what i like about it.

as for hon, its just a dota clone imo.

Noel Bohac
02-04-2011, 12:42 AM
I play it and love it, just saying :)

Victorious
02-04-2011, 12:44 AM
I play LoL it is a lot of fun, more so than Heroes of Newerth or DoTA. The community is friendly and easy to get into, caution though it is addictive and F2P yes but champions and skins cost real cash so it can get costly if you get knee deep in it.

Hello btw - first post

Veep
02-04-2011, 03:57 AM
Lol is a free to play very addictive........