PDA

View Full Version : New xbox 360 RTS

Tynesider
12-15-2009, 11:39 PM
Just thought others may be interested in this new RTS for xbox 360.
http://games.teamxbox.com/xbox-360/1927/Kingdom-Under-Fire-II/

zach12wqasxz
12-16-2009, 01:13 PM
Just thought others may be interested in this new RTS for xbox 360.
http://games.teamxbox.com/xbox-360/1927/Kingdom-Under-Fire-II/

ya ive know about that game for like 6 months lol, it looks like a great game and a good return to the original gameplay to the first 2 games on xbox, i cant wait till the game comes out.

Jack
12-16-2009, 01:43 PM
it looks really cool but what for real game is it
i saw some gameplays from first version and i dont know wat it was
hack and slash, RTS i can't see

zach12wqasxz
12-16-2009, 02:31 PM
it looks really cool but what for real game is it
i saw some gameplays from first version and i dont know wat it was
hack and slash, RTS i can't see

its an action real time strategy game. like during the battles depicted, you, control your units and there movements, who they attack, what spells to use ect. that is the rts element of the game.
now the most advertised aspect of the game is the 3rd person view hack and slash part of the game, this you will see in all the gameplay videos where the main character is cutting ogres throats and hacking off orc heads

here is a gameplay video of the first xbox version of the game, the gameplay will be very similar, just with extremely ehanced graphics and soem new game modes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAw348iILFA

Joseph Visscher
12-16-2009, 02:45 PM
Amazing graphics,, but that is a TBS( turn based strategy) with TPS(third person shooter/slasher) mixed into it, its not really a true rts, not atleasts with thousands of units on screen lol, biggest battle I've seen on youtube that game has is like 100 enemies? Still, stunning graphics... Love the HDR and Normal Maps.

Jack
12-17-2009, 01:09 AM
oke
is it also for PC and PS3 or Xbox Only?:confused:?

zach12wqasxz
12-17-2009, 12:20 PM
oke
is it also for PC and PS3 or Xbox Only?:confused:?

its officially comeing out for PC and xbox360, but its rumored it may come to ps3 but it hasnt been anounced yet

Jack
12-17-2009, 01:04 PM
oke
i am now trying to play part one of this game:D
but is not yet ready

zach12wqasxz
12-17-2009, 01:14 PM
oke
i am now trying to play part one of this game:D
but is not yet ready

do you mean kingdom under fire crusaders for xbox? u went out and got it?, either way its a gerat game and if you did buy i i suggest playing as Lucretia becuase she is unstopable if you know how to use her good moves. also the game has a good story, and it has a lot of replay value, ill still play it and ive had it for like 5 years

Jack
12-17-2009, 02:57 PM
i didn't play yet :p
but thanks for these tips
i will use them

JDmino
12-17-2009, 04:37 PM
I am not a big fan of console RTS's. I preferred it when PC's had exclusive games that those people who spend $300-$500 on Xbox can't play because they didn't use their money to get a new motherboard or something. RTS's are meant to be for PC's in my opinion. Most shooters are better on consoles anyway, leave it at that.;)

Sauron_9Gods9_Ldr
12-18-2009, 02:11 PM
JH@some people like the console and some like the cpu. Like shooters are PROBABLE better on the CPU but a little harder to master but there better because you can have custom maps and not play what the game gives you. As for rts on the 360, there no problem with that, its probable a lot easier to communicate because you will have a mic and its easier team work and not Asian hot key spam and ****. (No offense to Asians) As for buying a console rather then upgrading, if people wanted to upgrade they could BUT it is easier to just buy a console rather then upgrading your cpu which just like the consoles be outdated so your misleading.