PDA

View Full Version : Putting pictures in posts

zach12wqasxz
12-05-2009, 09:00 PM
how do i insert pictures i made in clip art into my posts? i created a battle and the pictures are necessary i think,

Henry Martin
12-05-2009, 10:10 PM
I think the only way is to upload the images on the internet and use the insert image.

Alex Walz
12-05-2009, 10:23 PM
You'll need to host it online and then grab the URL.

ImageShack (http://imageshack.us/) is a popular host.

Supreme
12-06-2009, 06:48 AM
Oh and:

url

zach12wqasxz
12-06-2009, 10:08 AM
You'll need to host it online and then grab the URL.

ImageShack (http://imageshack.us/) is a popular host.

i did this, inserted the images into my post, then i previewed my post and the images didnt show up, so how do i get them to show up?

wills370
12-06-2009, 05:34 PM
did you when you went to add the link accept the scripting window when placeing it in as i have to when using IE.?

Joseph Visscher
12-06-2009, 06:09 PM
I'm sorry but Reverie is currently not allowing normal members to use members would be able to abuse it to post... bad and or adult content. spambots and sick humans have already posted several threads with very disturbing and or advertising images which where immediately reported, removed and banned before even 2 views thank god. Little children might be viewing this forum and if we can eradicate the flow of this junk imagery, well its worth it.

just add the links that we can click on and see it on that site. :)

wills370
12-07-2009, 03:40 AM
I'm sorry but Reverie is currently not allowing normal members to use members would be able to abuse it to post... bad and or adult content. spambots and sick humans have already posted several threads with very disturbing and or advertising images which where immediately reported, removed and banned before even 2 views thank god. Little children might be viewing this forum and if we can eradicate the flow of this junk imagery, well its worth it.

erg i remember reporting one of thoose :O seriously its beyond me who they hope to gain by posting thoose sorts of things on a games site.

zach12wqasxz
12-07-2009, 11:29 AM

thats pretty sick. ppl posting ****ography and such on children safe websites, isnt that illegal?
also how do i get the url to hyperlink when i post my battle? whenver i preview it it never actuallu links so all you have to do is click the url and it takes you to the picture. i used the link feature, still didnt work, are we not allowed to link either?