PDA

View Full Version : Regulatory jobs for lawyers

SandraBreton
09-27-2007, 09:29 PM
Law is any written or positive rule or a collection of rules prescribed under the authority of the state or nation, as ‘by the people’ in its constitution. The laws of a country are upheld by the judiciary, which is an organization of the courts of law.

Legal private practice is a major opening for law degree holders. A lawyer is a confidential adviser to whom people turn to for legal advice in a variety of matters. Lawyers normally appear in a court of law on behalf of their clients to sort out problems through applying the legal knowledge in an objective approach.

The lawyer first discusses the problem with client, interviews witnesses and prepares the case. Lawyers normally specialize in particular branch of legal work like civil law, criminal law, labor law, tax law etc.

Numerous Regulatory jobs (http://www.regulatoryworld.com) are available for law graduates. Almost all companies hire at least one law graduate to smoothen up the various processes that may otherwise get entangled in the web of court disputes under different jurisdictions and different clauses.

Not only that, sometimes the development process of a product from the lab to the market may be blocked in between by the numerous cumbersome rules and procedures. To avoid such delays and exigencies, a law expert with wide experience in the regulatory affairs sector is preferred by the government and private agencies.

olauwers
09-28-2007, 10:57 AM
Yippee! All I ever expected from a forum of an RTS game. A good lawyer job for me. :D

The Witch King of Angmar
09-28-2007, 01:39 PM
Wow this topic is awkward even for off topic.

jap88
09-28-2007, 01:54 PM
Wheres the banhammer?

Ryan Zelazny
09-28-2007, 02:42 PM
I'm not even sure if it's ban-worthy, I mean it's not ****ography or anything unsuitable. Telling you that there are lawer jobs out there for law graduates is good information I suppose...

Gallivan
09-28-2007, 02:47 PM
I don't believe it's an actual network, I think it just harvests your information.

iceblast
09-28-2007, 02:53 PM
we get this spam all the time at istari productions with ****ography and spam advertisement, normally car advertisements and hardcore ****ography if i was you i would filter these stuff out

Gallivan
09-28-2007, 03:22 PM
It's hard though, these guys are relentless.

The best thing to do is:

Have a thing asking a registering user to input the following image.

and

Don't allow new users to post URLs until they have x amount of posts.

olauwers
09-28-2007, 03:55 PM
These aren't actual persons, just spambots. They don't really have any feelings or something like that, and they won't mind if you ban them ;)

The Witch King of Angmar
09-28-2007, 07:13 PM
These aren't actual persons, just spambots. They don't really have any feelings or something like that, and they won't mind if you ban them ;)

Really cool. I didn't know they made those.

jap88
09-28-2007, 10:08 PM
The user is never coming back, and if it is it would merely be for advertising purposes towards something completely irrelevant to this forum. It is, as Oli said, a spam-bot. No point in keeping the user or the thread.

iceblast
09-29-2007, 09:05 AM
thats what istari productions had exept it had about 2 people posting sexual ****ography a day. gallivan is right we must do something like he said :eek:

Joseph Visscher
09-29-2007, 10:12 AM
this forum has Image Verification i highly doutb its spam. if a post displays any pron etc, it will be removed right away and the acount that posted it will be banned.

I dont think this is spam anyways. Hes probibly just a lawyer out of work.
Honesty is a killer in that subject. :p

olauwers
09-29-2007, 10:49 AM
The Eye-Candy Guild forum has an image filter too. Spam-bots get around those things these days. You have no idea how much spambots a site can get. :D

SPARROW94
10-02-2007, 03:49 PM
Jesus i wonder if you guys thing im am spam bot :p

ShadowyMoon
10-02-2007, 05:38 PM
A spam bot could never reach your skill of using abreviations :p

jap88
10-02-2007, 05:38 PM
or misspellings.

see:
thing

ShadowyMoon
10-02-2007, 05:41 PM
I didn't add that for a number of reasons but yes no spam bot can randomly generate as much of them as Sparrow.

SPARROW94
10-02-2007, 05:41 PM
well that helps my self-esteem

The Witch King of Angmar
10-02-2007, 05:43 PM
well that helps my self-esteem

I build it back up. Sparrow you can spam even faster than a spam-bot. Well, there you go.

jap88
10-02-2007, 05:45 PM
Well, thats pretty true, no lie there. I have to ban spambots all the time and they can't go nearly as fast as sparrow can :p

The Witch King of Angmar
10-02-2007, 05:49 PM
Well, thats pretty true, no lie there. I have to ban spambots all the time and they can't go nearly as fast as sparrow can :p

See what did I say? Can a spam bot go under 2 accounts at once and just spam the heck out of a forum? Heck no! That's what makes Sparrow, Sparrow.

SPARROW94
10-02-2007, 05:52 PM
Argouughghhhh Yeah Boyezzzzz