PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

treelin
11-12-2009, 02:09 PM
I stumbled across this game a year ago.. I love the whole "persistant world" thing in an RTS game. No more hassle of joining a game and starting from scratch everytime. No need to worry about rushing n so forth. Live the world is what im going to do. I usually roleplay everygame i play, even RTS games.. I make stories up after the game is over. Im surely going to build a story of my own when game releases. Gonna feel like a real world to me =)

LiTos456
11-12-2009, 02:20 PM
Welcome! I like it how you are inspired to write by events that happen to you in games, that's very nice. Enjoy your stay!

Swift sword
11-12-2009, 04:38 PM
Welcome! Glad to have you, and I used to do the "story creation" thing in Smash bros. so I know what you're talking about. Enjoy the forums :)

wills370
11-13-2009, 01:19 AM
Hello and welcome aboard. Make sure you check out the forum rules (on the main page). search any topics you may want to start before you start them and we willl welcome you with open arms :D

Kire
11-13-2009, 06:17 AM
Hi and welcome =)

No more hassle of joining a game and starting from scratch everytime. No need to worry about rushing n so forth. Live the world is what im going to do. I usually roleplay everygame i play, even RTS games.. I make stories up after the game is over.

Than we are already 2 =P. I also love to do things you said here.

treelin
11-13-2009, 11:11 AM
Thankyou all :D

sammylove
02-20-2010, 09:06 AM
Hey guys and Gals,
Hope you all are having a great day. A friend of mine was telling me about Dawn of Fantasy, so i decided to check out the website, woooow lol, this game looks amazing. The graphics are awesome. I am a huge fan and play World of Warcraft all the time, but i gotta say, this game looks better :) :) I was just wondering, how many levels are in this game? Also you able to group up with people in it and do quests and raids together, or is it mostly a solo game? Whichever one it is, can't wait to start playing it :) Hope you all have a great day, cya

Aametherar
02-20-2010, 10:33 AM
Nice, welcome. It's actually nearing "time" so good to see any old lurkers sneaking back in!

Negthareas
02-20-2010, 12:54 PM
Hey -welcome to the forums [both of you].

Henry Martin
02-22-2010, 06:34 AM
I stumbled across this game a year ago.. I love the whole "persistant world" thing in an RTS game. No more hassle of joining a game and starting from scratch everytime. No need to worry about rushing n so forth. Live the world is what im going to do. I usually roleplay everygame i play, even RTS games.. I make stories up after the game is over. Im surely going to build a story of my own when game releases. Gonna feel like a real world to me =)

Welcome to the forums. I stumbled across a games once. It broke and I was upset for awhile because it was one of my favorite games.

blackfang
02-22-2010, 07:59 AM
forgot to say welcome, anyways welcome:p