PDA

View Full Version : Create-A-Battle Competition [Win beta keys!]

Swift sword
11-10-2009, 09:05 PM
UPDATE: This contest is outdated and no longer offers beta keys. You are still welcome to post a story in the Lore & Fanfiction (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13) forum however.

Summary

Interested in pushing your imagination to the limits? Want to do something to fill your time while you wait for beta release? Looking forward to seeing vast, unit-filled battles on the screen? Then this contest is for you! The goal of this competition is to create the most creative battle between two opposing forces. As long as it's related to Dawn of Fantasy in someway (no guns, stuff like that) anything is fair game!

What to include

Your battle should include the races of the two opposing forces, the weaponry each side brings into play, the initial encounter, and the result of the battle as a whole. You should include the commanders of each army/force and their personalities and leadership skills. You should also include statistics like the number of units each side has. Having a detailed background and the battle set in one of the game's territories may be a good idea. Make sure to give a detailed descripion of the battle as a whole- such as the movement of different battalions and the various victories and losses on both sides.

Rules

The description may be as long as you like
You are free to- and encouraged to- include a picture of any kind. This may be hand drawn, made in paint, or used with picture editing tools like photoshop. Note that these are not required.
Voting will done by your peers.
Your battle does not have to include just the three current races- it may include any of the forgotten races as well. It can also involve more than one army, but I'd advise against "Battle of the Five Armies" ripoffs ;)
Entries are to be posted here, along with a link to any pictures you may decide to include.
Voting

Voting will begin when we have at least 5 entries. It will be done by peer voting as stated. There will be a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place and free cookies will be given to the winners (kidding!) Voting will last 3 days. Voting will begin on Tuesday, January 19th! Get your entries ready!
When voting, here are some guidelines-

What to take into consideration

The environment. A detailed environment/background is an excellent addition.
The creativity- "Battle of the Five Armies" ripoffs are not cool :cool:
The detail placed into the weaponry, unit types, intial confrontation, and ensuing battles are important.
The commanders. These units should essentially be detailed heroes with their own personalities, leadership skills and battle skills. These units may die in the battle, but another must take their place unless they die in the last confrontation.
The result. An interesting result, like a treatie signed or both armies utterly destroyed, is good to have.
Prizes
At first, this competition was intended as nothing more than a fun contest of the wits and brains between the forumers of this community. No prizes were to be given out to the winners, except for of course bragging rights. However, recently Alex Walz, our benevolent Publicist and Assistant Producer, offered up a 2nd stage beta key to the 1st place winner. As long as everyone agrees on this, this is to be the golden prize which is far better than anything anyone could've offered up.

Start creating your battles. I realize nobody has seen the game, but that's great to get some imaginative people rolling. I'd put up an example, but I'm to busy right now and it's late. Good luck and have fun- who knows, you may get some DoF screenshots of your battle for your efforts *wink wink @ Devs*
(just kidding of course, getting people motivated) :cool:

Swift sword
11-12-2009, 04:06 PM
Anyone planning on entering this :)

bikkebakke
11-12-2009, 04:20 PM
oooooh this sounds interesting, I might write something, even do some drawings if I get to a scanner ^^

**also gonna wait until someone writes one and I get a perspective about how it should be done :P

LiTos456
11-12-2009, 04:35 PM
It looks very organized, and I can of course say I like and am glad that you're using the Create-A idea and taking it further that just the official contests that were being run at DoFS (and one at DoFH) but unfortunately I don't have time :( I'd love to enter and show off some creativity but I'm really short on free time, so sorry.

Swift sword
11-12-2009, 07:43 PM
:) That's great bikkebakke! Looking forward to your entry

Yes, sorry about the Hero mixup...I didn't mean to copy you guys, the idea that the competition might be cool just popped into my head. Didn't even know you guys had used it :(
Too bad you can't enter, but I feel for you on the free-time. I was seriously short earlier this week ;)

LiTos456
11-12-2009, 08:25 PM
Don't worry about the mix up, I was a little fussy about it at first but it's really no problem. Good luck with getting the entries, I look forward to some interesting stories this contest will spawn.

Ellie
11-24-2009, 05:13 PM
The only battles I auto-resolve are some of the "epic" battles. The end battle can just be sooo dull. I admit, when I started playing I would never have even thought of auto-resolving anything.

zach12wqasxz
11-24-2009, 08:49 PM
i think i will post for sure but get ready for an epic mountain fortress battle. and will we be able to win beta keys?

Darathor
11-24-2009, 10:09 PM
i think i will post for sure but get ready for an epic mountain fortress battle. and will we be able to win beta keys?

I wouldn't think so. The contest was started by someone not from Reverie and so far no one has posted in this thread or anywhere else about this contest being anything other than for fun.

Edit: And corrected did I stand lol.

wills370
11-25-2009, 02:26 AM
I will give it a go but depending on what else is happening in this week and next i wont make any promises as this is going to take some planning.

Swift sword
11-25-2009, 07:59 PM
Sorry about being gone for awhile, good to know some people still plan to give it a go. The deadline can be extended until we have at least 4 entries if you guys would like.
Sorry, but no beta keys will be given out. As I'm not from Reverie (as Darathor has easily noted) I have no power to give out keys. So yeah, it's just for fun.

Alex Walz
11-26-2009, 09:41 AM
As one of the first non-partisan contests that anyone can enter into, I'd like to offer a key to the second closed-beta for the winning entry - if we can manage to receive more than four entries.

If plausible to the description, I will also try to replicate the winning battle in the editor and capture the action in screenshots. :)

With that said, Happy Thanksgiving to the Americans out there!

LiTos456
11-26-2009, 11:37 AM
Alex, are you sure about this? There has been an awful lot of contests over the months on both heaven and source, and I know some people don't like it how they've worked hard but didn't win, and then there's an easier contest - whether the chances of winning are better, or the contest itself is easier. I think the heaven trivia challenge should be the closing contest for the beta keys, as of now I'm not even planning of running the 4th source contest even though I could.

Supreme
11-26-2009, 11:49 AM
Even though there have been enough contests over these past days I gotta say im looking more forward of reading (good) entries on this one more so than participating in the trivia one.

(Tip: Try to make it proper english, perhaps let a (Dof-)buddy read through it or something, if its easiliy readable its more fun to read)

Puppeteer
11-26-2009, 11:56 AM
Hey, nice idea Alex. I oppose the monopolising from these fan sites.

Josh Warner
11-26-2009, 11:57 AM
Great idea here alex :) and good luck everyone, look forward to reading these if it does take off.

Swift sword
11-26-2009, 03:37 PM
I'm...stunned nearly beyond words :) I'd not expected such an offer, which I'll gladly accept if everyone/majority (both here and at Reverie) agrees, then I'll edit the possible prize in the main post. My only suggestion is that we hopefully get 5 or 6 entries- otherwise, it's to easy to win.

Also, the editor screenshot was really the most I'd ever hoped for, and I even knew that was alot to ask. Thanks again and Happy Thanksgiving, had alot of junk food today. :D

Alex Walz
11-26-2009, 10:36 PM
Yes, I'm sure about this. Swift has put a lot of work into this and it should be a good contest. We have had a lot of contests lately and we will probably be seeing the end of the fansite contests soon, but that doesn't mean an end to all contests. We have a lot of keys, the majority of which will be given to contributive forumers, but we may have official competitions later on and other sites will receive keys for contests or giveaways - we do appreciate our core fanbase here tremendously but we also need to draw other players in and giveaways and contests are great ways to catch interest.

Some of our devs have been working on Dawn of Fantasy for five years and now that the game is tantalizingly close to completion, nobody is looking forward to the beta more than us devs. After eight years of development, we CAN'T WAIT to let all of you in, to be there as you experience your first quests and battles online. Of course, we can only give out a limited number of keys for the first betas, so we will make sure these are all put to the best use possible and this contest is a great way to show your support and enthusiasm for the game.

You're all brilliant and imaginative, so there's no reason to not give this a try. Even if you already have a beta key, wouldn't it be cool to see your battle brought to life through screenshots?

Alex Walz
11-26-2009, 10:43 PM
I'd suggest moving the tentative deadline back a week though. ;)

LiTos456
11-27-2009, 11:29 AM
After eight years of development, we CAN'T WAIT to let all of you in, to be there as you experience your first quests and battles online.

Geez man, you've only been at Reverie for what... a month!

Hey, nice idea Alex. I oppose the monopolising from these fan sites.

lol :D

Well it's true, I agree there needs to be more than just awesome fansites giving out keys. So yeah, knock yourself out Swift, congrats :D

Swift sword
11-27-2009, 12:27 PM
I kind of agree Alex, the deadline is now the 10th providing we have at least 5 entries by then.
I'll try t0 have an example up by tommorow night at the latest, so you can see what they should look like ;)

Alex Walz
11-27-2009, 12:41 PM
Geez man, you've only been at Reverie for what... a month!
Well it is kind of my job to talk for Reverie. ;)

Basse
12-01-2009, 08:53 AM
I am on this competition though it's gonna be hard because I am not very good in designing/drawing. :o

LiTos456
12-01-2009, 01:47 PM
Well it is kind of my job to talk for Reverie. ;)

Well I'm glad you have the chance :)

Swift sword
12-01-2009, 05:53 PM
@Basse; Don't worry about it. You don't need a picture, if you want just do dots in paint. Once again, only do a picture if you want to. I'm just saying a really good pic helps out ;)

Darathor
12-01-2009, 06:10 PM
I'm glad pics aren't required.:) I suck at drawing, painting, and coloring.

I'll have a battle by the end of the week ready to go I expect.

zach12wqasxz
12-03-2009, 09:02 PM
ok, i will submit my battle for the competition tommorow as i am extremely tired and still need to edit it a little. sorry i couldnt post one earlier. also i havent seen anyone else post a battle :( . i hope more people do.
is there a specific format you want this to be in swiftsword?

Basse
12-04-2009, 09:35 AM
I am on this competition though it's gonna be hard because I am not very good in designing/drawing. :o

I crap this one :p

Haven't got time enough to get something up by that date :o

zach12wqasxz
12-05-2009, 07:25 PM
ok, i created a battle but its WAY to long to post, what do i do? post it in 2 parts or something? i need a fast answer if possible

Henry Martin
12-05-2009, 09:52 PM
zach12wqasxz I like your create-a-battle, but I don't like how Henry wimped out at the end. As my name is Henry I think he should have went out with his honor:D . Henry's are proud people,lol.

zach12wqasxz
12-05-2009, 09:55 PM
zach12wqasxz I like your create-a-battle, but I don't like how Henry wimped out at the end. As my name is Henry I think he should have went out with his honor:D .

thx, though it was lacking the pictures which i find added a lot more to the general picture.
also i deleted the post because i dont want ppl reading it without the pics
and Henry could of had a more epic death lol

Swift sword
12-06-2009, 07:09 PM
Uhm, just use two posts I guess. Had no idea there was a limit :eek:
Sorry for not posting in awhile, had connection problems. Went out of town, somehow messed it up...
Fixed now, thanks to a lovely system restore. Go ahead and post, can't wait to see the battles.;)

Swift sword
12-09-2009, 07:44 PM
Just a reminder- technical deadline is Friday :eek: Hurry up and throw something together! Otherwise you'll be competing for 6 entry spots...;)

zach12wqasxz
12-10-2009, 06:29 PM
well, since i was the ONLY person that posted anything, whats gonna happen if nobody posts a battle? will all my hard work be wasted? i have to say i was really nervous when i posted my battle, im not the most creative person and i saw that nobody participated so i threw somehting together, posted it, left it up for a day and only 1 person commented on it. it may sound weird but i deleted just becasue my crappy pictures wouldnt come up, and i really wanted those in there ( i did them in paint, looks like a 5 year old did them lol ). im gonna post a new thread in genereal discussion and see if the admin's will allow pictures to be posted in this thread, as my hyperlinks never work and i dont want ppl to be discouraged to view my pictures because they have to copy the address, or dont even notice them at all

zach12wqasxz
12-10-2009, 06:32 PM
Hello everyone,
I’m going to tell you in advance that this will be quite a long post. I’m not the most creative person in the world but I want a beta key so I’m putting in a few hours of my time to think up something imaginative. Also I tried my best to make this battle within the ability for reverie to replicate it, so I hope they do. I would also like to say that I failed English class last year so im not the best writer/storyteller, but I tried. I wrote the actual battle in first person perspectives of each general, switching back and forth as the battle progresses to get a sense of how the battle was going for each person, but before I get to that I will go over multiple and important battle aspects ect.

Race/History/Story

The humans of the lonely island of Silica Mas, in the isle of Corsairs, are a warring tribe. Being in the crossfire of every major sea invasion in history, this tribe has been forced to adopt a lifestyle of ferocious guerrilla warfare to fend there homes from a tide of evil that would seek to destroy them and erase there existence forever. Through years of harsh living, the Silicians, have scraped a living from the vast empty wasteland called the sea, but recently they have begun to uncover vast graveyards of ancient fleets filled with treasure from the lost ships there ancestors sank long ago. With these new riches, the people of silica have started to thrive and become a center of peaceful trade……but for how long? After a century passed, a greedy Dagborian king sought to conquer this city and claim its wealth, thus he sent out his armada to conquer these people, ignorant of there ferocious history and military power.

Generals
Silician General. Victor ( he has no last name, just Victor, short for victory )
This man Is a grizzled war veteran and ship commander. Extremely talented commander, one of the finest the known world has to offer. Has the ability and leadership skills to coordinate and ambush at night, also has bonuses when commanding archers, and leading hit and run raids.
Personality - He is a very sarcastic, and inappropriate person ( but in a funny way )
+2 when commanding at sea
+2 when commanding on land
+1 hit and run tactics
+1 archer command

Dagborian General, Henry Dagblo ( made up name I’m not that creative so its kind of dumb )
This general is a master tactician on paper, but when it comes to the real deal this man falters under pressure. He is an able general while commanding cavalry. Also he pushes his troops to the limits and forces them to march even under the harshest conditions. Has a knack for smelling an ambush
Personality - kind of a drab person, but well respected among his men
+3 when commanding on land
-2 command while facing a competent general
+ 1 troop movement speed
+ 1 ambush avoidment
+1 command to mounted units
A tad bit cowarldy

Battle Environment
This large scale sea invasion takes place at the southern end of the Silician coastal fortress. This fortress is positioned at the end of a 20 ft cliff, overlooking the sea, preventing anyone from attacking it directly. There is a small, almost hidden cove at the base of the cliff which enables the Silician Navy to operate from. This is where the Silician Navy houses its massive ships of the sea, whether for war or commerce, all ships that enter Silician waters must enter this cove.
The fortress itself boasts 10ft high, and 6ft thick stone walls running alone the edge of the cliff for almost a hundred feet. Every 20 ft is a battlement that holds 2 trebuchets each and around 20 archers. Making a coastal invasion quite difficult for enemies. Behind the wall is the castles keep, which is about 30 ft high, with 4 square towers encompassing it, and large catapults at the tops. In order for the enemy to successfully penetrate this castle they will have to take small boats into the cove and invade from within it, as the cliff is un-scalable, and the cove is connected directly to the keep.http://img21.imageshack.us/i/dofbetapic.jpg/
Here is a tiny picture of the fortress, done in paint so its pretty crappy. I hope this gives you guys a better idea of what the Dagborians are attacking. Also it is lacking 4 battlements as I don’t have the time or willpower to painstakingly draw them all in, just note that they run along the front wall.

http://img682.imageshack.us/i/covex.jpg/
This is a picture of the inside of the cove, there are 2 docks that hold 10 ships
Units
Silicians will have access to the following troop types
Longbowmen- these soldiers will have the ability to fire flame arrows, and normal ones, at great distances and with great accuracy, the general has bonuses when commanding these units
Pikemen- these heavily armed and armored soldiers are the Silicians first line of defense, they are equipped with long pikes capable of bashing through shields and the strongest armor
Silician Knights- these units are few but extremely powerful units, equipped in heavy steel armor and longswords, they tend to stay back in the keep and protect the general as he commands his troops. They get massive bonuses when they are fighting to the death
Sappers- these units are the generals favorite, as they specialize in setting traps and ambushes. The general has bonuses when commanding these units
1. Trip wire trap- set up in extremely desperate times these traps are laid within the keep itself to kill enemy soldiers invading it
2.Pitts- surrounding certain parts of the castle lie pitts of death, 5 ft holes with extremely sharp spears pointing upwards, covered in moss, grass, leaves, and earth
3. Fire- these units can set forests, and anything wood ablaze in seconds
War Galleons- these war vessels are the pride of the Silician navy, they are equipped with 8 small catapults, 4 running down each side of the ship. They are fairly fast ships, but also very heavily armored ships, boasting hulls over 3 ft thick. They can hold up to over 100 troops, which make these ships perfect for boarding enemy vessels and capturing them.
Dagborians will have access to the following troop types
Archers- these are lightly armored unites. They carry bows capable of medium distances with fair accuracy
Peasants- these troops are soldiers the Dagborians are forcing to man the vast armada of ships, they are not expected to fight, but merely steer the ships.
Heavy infantry- these soldiers are the bulk of the Dagborian army, they are equipped with heavy chain mail armor, sword, and a wooden shield encrusted with a thin layer of iron. They are an excellent mix of power and speed, perfect for castle sieges

Siege Sappers- these units wear leather armor and wield short swords, but there goal is to not kill the enemy, but to blow holes through there keep, and set up siege towers and ladders for the main infantry. Basically there suicide units.
1. Gunpowder bombs. As centuries have passed Dagborian scientists have discovered the raw power of gunpowder, and is using it for the first time in the siege pf Silicia Mas.
2.Siege tower- Sappers are the units that push these heavy things to the walls
3. Siege ladders- sappers carry these ladders through volley after volley of arrows, so the main army can form up and scale the walls
4. Battering rams- these are the giant wooden things used to break down giant doors. Not used in the assault of silica, but brought along for the assault of Silicia City, if they can penetrate that far
Galleon- medium sized vessels, capable of carrying up to 150 troops. They have 2 catapults, at the front side

zach12wqasxz
12-10-2009, 06:36 PM
PLEASE READ MY FIRST POST BEFORE THIS ONE
Troop counts
Silicians have access to
200 Longbowmen
1200 Pikemen
25 Silician knights
150 sappers
10 war galleons, filled with 8 catapults each and 100 Pikemen
10 trebuchets
4 large catapults

Total troops = 1575 men
Total defensive equipment = 14 ( catapults and trebuchets )
Total navy = 10 ships

Dagborians command the following troops
500 archers
1000 peasants
4000 heavy infantry
1000 siege sappers
50 Galleons

Total troops = 6500
Total offensive equipment = 100 (catapults, )
Total navy = 40 troop transports and 10 supply transports

As you can see the Dagborians have massive number of troops over the Silicians

Initial Confrontation
July 4th, 812 A.D., the Dagborian armada arrives at the Silicians doorstep.
Watchtower guards spot the massive fleet miles away and raise the alarm
General Victor orders all soldiers to man there stations, to load all catapults and trebuchets, and to make every available War Galleon ready for a fierce battle.
General Victor positions himself atop one of the keeps 4 towers so he may command his troops effectively.

General Henry orders all ships to halt, and to lay anchor just outside trebuchet range
He orders every man to be silent, and to put out all fires

General Victor sends out a lone ship, no one but himself, and the men required to man the boat are aboard,. General Henry notices this and sends out a ship himself.

General Victor attempts peace talks,…But to no avail, Henry’s only response is, “ you all shall perish, Ill show no mercy”

Victor sails back to the castle, to formulate his strategy and tactics against this new enemy

Tactics/Strategy

The Silicians strategy is to hold the armada out at sea as long as possible, while they rain down flaming arrows and stone from there defensive siege weapons
There tactics are to position archers along the front wall and 5 battlements, and to man all catapults and trebuchets.
Victor commands all his War Galleons to form a blockade around the cove, to hold off the enemy fleet as long as possible
They position there Pikemen inside the cove to defend the keep if the castle is overwhelmed, and the elite Sicilian Knights are the generals bodyguards, meant as a last line of defense in a worst case scenario
The sappers stand by ready to lay traps in various part of the cove and castle, In case the Dagborians break through

The Dagborians strategy is to wait till night, just outside the Sicilians range, and then assault the castle at night
Henry’s 40 ships will load and fire 3 volleys of catapult fire while anchored( for better accuracy) then move up, while concentrating there fire on the 5 battlements, once they have reached the cove, all heavy infantry will blitz the cove and force there way up to the keep, to the top of the towers, and raise there countries banner to signal a victory

The Battle

Henry was nervous, sweat ran down his forehead as he ordered his ships to move up to assault the cove. He started to see glints of light atop the main walls, he heard ropes stretching,.. men shouting….he blinked and dozens of flaming balls were hurled at his fleet, he screamed, “ take cover!!” and his men ducked under anything available. The first volley was ineffective and just out of range, Henry ordered his ships to return fire, and 80 catapults were loaded up and fired, they hit the walls hard, breaking bits of stone off, but no real damage, Henry thought to himself, if im gonna take down these walls ill have to use my sappers.
Victor seeing the battle begin ordered his galleons to undock from the cove and assualt the enemy fleet, he being an experienced officer he stayed calm, cool, and collective as he lost soldiers from catapult fire left and right.
Victor watched his ships sail out from the cove, and laughed as the enemy scrambled there fleet in a defensive formation to counter the assault, but as the War Galleons opened fire the enemy started evasive maneuvers and returned fire. It was a chaotic site, victor watched hundreds of arrows and flaming balls of hay and wood fly through the air, ships hulls splintering from the impact of projectiles, and the horrific screams of men as they were butchered and burned alive. A few Minutes later victor estimated his losses to about 3 ships 40 some bowmen and about 300 Pikemen.
Henry drew his sword as an enemy boarding party of soldiers jumped over to his ship, “ to arms!” he said as he swung and cut a man in half, the rest of the sailors manning the boat grabbed swords and slaughtered the boarding party, “This isn’t working!!” said the commander as he threw dead bodies overboard, and blocked incoming arrows with his shield, at that moment he realized that the Silician Navy was far superior to his own, but if he could get into the keep he could slaughter them all in close quarter melee combat. So he ordered all ships to stop evasive maneuvering and to blitz the cove.
Victor saw the enemy ships starting to break through his ships, so he ordered all his galleons back into the cove and defend the keep, and ordered his men to take positions inside the cove
Henry rejoiced as he saw the Sicilians retreating back to the keep, he took a quick second to look at his losses…… his armada had been decimated!, he lost dozens of ships, thousands of soldiers to there trebuchet and archer fire, bodies littered the ocean and floated in a massive pool of blood and half sunken ships. Seeing his losses, he knew he only had 1 shot, he would have to get his men into the cove. When the ships finally reached the inside of the cove it was very dark, and damp , he ordered his men, 2000 heavy infantry, off the ships onto the docks, he also commanded a battering ram to bash open the keeps gates. His men took 3 steps onto the docks, he heard a crack, then splintering sound, and tehn a huge chunk of the dock collapsed into the water, takeing dozens of men with it , they all drowned due to the armor they were wearing. Henry thought to himself, Victors sappers must have sabotaged the docks, “Blast him!” he said.
“Attack!!!!!” Cried Victor, Henry looked around as hundreds of soldiers appeared out of the shadows, Victor had ambushed them!!, arrows whizzed by Henrys head, all he could hear was the terrorizing screeches of pain form his men, and the sound of metal clashing against sword and shield, he was losing this fight his men were being cleaved in half left and right by Victors Pikemen
A few seconds later Henry noticed that Victor himself had joined the battle!!, Henry, quickly taking advantage of this moment charged forward, through 3 Pikemen he thrusted his sword into Victors torso, Victor quickly parried it away, but was clipped in the side by his sword. The Silician Knights, seeing there beloved general in danger, and bleeding, rushed to his aid, “Stand back! This mans mine!” said victor, standing up, wiping blood from his side, and sweat from his brow. Henry, seeing this challenge, got a spark of fear, and chills crept down his spine, but he knew, if he fell back to the boats, so would his men, and the battle would be lost.
Henry took a deep gulp, drew his sword again, and ordered one of his men to give up his shield
Soldiers who noticed this happening stopped fighting, hundreds of soldiers stopped to see the duel between general and general, the room was quiet,…..Victor quickly stepped forward and swung his sword, it clanged against henrys shield, as Henry recovered, victor swung again, this time Henry barely managed to stay standing when he blocked the blow. Victor made one final swing, Henry blocked it with his sword, stepped back, and tripped over a fellow dead soldier
He Panicked and cried,“ Please don’t kill me!!! “
Victor halted mid swing, “ how pathetic, reduced to a crying weasel!”
“Please spare me!” Henry pleaded
Victor lowered his sword, “get on your knees” he said

“you know what you said to me?, when I sailed out to your armada, alone, offering peace?”

Henry stuttered…w.wha.what?

“ I will show you no mercy” Victor raised his sword high into the air

A moment later Henrys head fell to the ground, and rolled off the dock. Victor grabbed a spear, and speared the head out of the water, he pulled the wet and bloody head of the tip of the spear, and tossed it at the nearest Dagborian soldier, “ let this be a warning to your king!! Victor roared. The soldier shrieked an stepped back, the Dagborians morale had completely faltered, already men were rushing back to the boats.
“Sir, Shall we make chase?”, asked a soldier, talking to Victor
“No, let them run, lets make this a future example to anyone that thinks of invading our homeland”

Epilogue

The tattered remains of the Dagborian armada fled back to Dagbor. There outraged king quickly put all his kingdoms resources and gold into building a new navy, and new army to protect his own homeland
The Silicians debated on Invading Dagbor after there Heroic victory, but decided against it as they wished to remain peaceful, and let there economy prosper
General Victor was rewarded the highest honor available to a military man, but retired due to the wound Henry had gave him. For weeks after the siege his wound grew steadily worse, to the point where Victor, Silica’s hero, passed away. A great Funeral was held, where they burned his body atop the keeps highest tower, where the whole country could see.

zach12wqasxz
12-10-2009, 06:39 PM
And that’s it, that is my battle, and my story. I hope it wasn’t to corny or anything. Also I hope you guys could read it well as my English is not the best. I wanted to let someone else post a battle as I didn’t have any idea how to format it, or how long it should be, or if I should make it like a story. The pictures I drew I did with a mouse on paint so I couldn’t exactly draw the Mona Lisa.
All places of this story are real places in the world of dawn of fantasy, so that’s where I got the names/ inspiration for them. I hope everyone enjoyed reading this
Please don't get mad that i posted 4 times in a row, i know im not supposed to double post let alone quadruple post, but my battle was way to long to fit in altogether in 1 post.

-zach12wqasxz

Swift sword
12-10-2009, 07:07 PM
Whoa. That's lengthy, and quite impressive. As to your questions-

No, your hard work will not be wasted. As soon as we get 5 or 6 entries, which we hopefully will, voting will begin. I may even enter myself if we're still short by, say, Wednesday. I'd rather not since I'm the host, but I don't want anyone's hard work to be wasted. Anyways, great entry, I'll be reading it through momentarily to see it in all it's glory. If nobody else enters...I dunno what to tell you. Maybe Alex has an idea, but I'm sure the beta key offer will get some more entries soon :)

Edit: Good god! It's gonna take a seriously good entry to beat that one. I don't think I could, although It's inspired me to make one. The pictures are quite good, and the way you told it was interesting. I paticularily liked the way you told it from a at-the-spot-present-tense perspective. Really great job, I'd like to see someone beat it.

Josh Warner
12-11-2009, 03:29 AM
Well done, quite enjoyed it finally got around to reading it. And alex I'll certainly give you hand setting this up and scripting it if time permits and you want some help. Think it'd be a fun diversion.

zach12wqasxz
12-11-2009, 11:30 AM
Well done, quite enjoyed it finally got around to reading it. And alex I'll certainly give you hand setting this up and scripting it if time permits and you want some help. Think it'd be a fun diversion.

Whoa. That's lengthy, and quite impressive. As to your questions-

No, your hard work will not be wasted. As soon as we get 5 or 6 entries, which we hopefully will, voting will begin. I may even enter myself if we're still short by, say, Wednesday. I'd rather not since I'm the host, but I don't want anyone's hard work to be wasted. Anyways, great entry, I'll be reading it through momentarily to see it in all it's glory. If nobody else enters...I dunno what to tell you. Maybe Alex has an idea, but I'm sure the beta key offer will get some more entries soon :)

Edit: Good god! It's gonna take a seriously good entry to beat that one. I don't think I could, although It's inspired me to make one. The pictures are quite good, and the way you told it was interesting. I paticularily liked the way you told it from a at-the-spot-present-tense perspective. Really great job, I'd like to see someone beat it.

thx swift sword for the kind words, im really glad u liked it, and u as well josh, im really happy with myself now:D
not to mention your gonna try to recreate the battle, thats even more epic:D. i cant wait to see how it turns out

zach12wqasxz
12-16-2009, 12:08 PM

i was curious if you guys are working on some screenshots about my battle and how well it was going?
also is anyone else ever gonna enter this contest? you do realize its for a beta key right?

Josh Warner
12-16-2009, 02:41 PM
i was curious if you guys are working on some screenshots about my battle and how well it was going?
also is anyone else ever gonna enter this contest? you do realize its for a beta key right?

It'll only get made if it wins! And I'm sure things will pick up, as more people join, more will be interested in this.

wills370
12-17-2009, 03:00 AM
thx swift sword for the kind words, im really glad u liked it, and u as well josh, im really happy with myself now:D
not to mention your gonna try to recreate the battle, thats even more epic:D. i cant wait to see how it turns out

If we do it in the beta i dont mind helping out aswell :) Really great post(s). Looks like you took alot of time and it really payed off. Again good job :)

massenic
01-10-2010, 09:21 AM
Just kicking this up because it would be a shame if zach's work gets lost.

Any chance this contest will go on if some people start working on it? I'm going to be busy with school until january 28st, but after that I have a short vacation so if it would be allowed I would make my entry in that vacation.

zach12wqasxz
01-11-2010, 06:07 AM
Just kicking this up because it would be a shame if zach's work gets lost.

Any chance this contest will go on if some people start working on it? I'm going to be busy with school until january 28st, but after that I have a short vacation so if it would be allowed I would make my entry in that vacation.

if we can get a few more posts, alex said hell give out a beta key and have the community vote, so i think every who reads this should post SOMETHING. i dont know about you guys but i want a beta key lol

welshie
01-11-2010, 09:37 AM
Wouldnt mind a beta key, but nor wouldnt i mind doing it for some fun :)

Jack
01-11-2010, 11:46 AM
about the keys
are there keys left are, or are they all gone?
i just can't find anywhere and i hoped on a key:o

massenic
01-11-2010, 12:00 PM
they had promised a key to the winner of this contest. And since it needs 4 entries before its done, I guess theres still a key to win

zach12wqasxz
01-11-2010, 12:01 PM
about the keys
are there keys left are, or are they all gone?
i just can't find anywhere and i hoped on a key:o

well, theres at least 1 left that there giving away for like first stage beta, but in the later stages there gonna need ppl in the hundreds for server testing and such, but if you want a garunteed key and early beta testing privleges try your hand at coming up with a battle, and post it :D

Jack
01-11-2010, 12:12 PM
i can't :(
i am bad in thinking battles. and it has to be really good if i have to win

zach12wqasxz
01-11-2010, 12:16 PM
i can't :(
i am bad in thinking battles. and it has to be really good if i have to win

no it doesnt :) mine was horrible, and so far im the only that has entered, so you still have a good chance

blackfang
01-11-2010, 02:40 PM
ohh i cant take the stress of creating a battle simply because my mind were not made for paint:p

Darathor
01-11-2010, 03:31 PM
ohh i cant take the stress of creating a battle simply because my mind were not made for paint:p

You don't have to make any pictures for the contest, it's just something that you can add to your battle.

blackfang
01-11-2010, 03:39 PM
something i can add to my battle...
http://www.sarna.net/files/incoming/forum/132792-nuke.jpg
Allowed right? i would really like to equip every army with one... just in case we confront an enemy

welshie
01-11-2010, 03:41 PM
where can i find the world map for it cannot find it?

Swift sword
01-11-2010, 03:53 PM
Heh, I'd prefer it if the battle were fantasy related, but I suppose you can do that if you want. Meh, go ahead. We really need entries :/
Don't worry about pics, guys, seriously. They don't matter that much. It's sort of like on a test- you do the bonus question, you get like 5 bonus points, but you can get a 100 without doing it. For that matter, you can just make dots in paint to represent each guy if you're set on making a picture. That's what I'd do :p .

blackfang
01-11-2010, 04:07 PM
so basically i can enter with whatever i want? And it is a bonus if its fantasy related? if so i got the perfect picture, forget my last and put this one up it got some kinda fantasy theme:)
http://www.wonderlandblog.com/photos/uncategorized/level20.jpg

welshie
01-11-2010, 05:47 PM
The revenge of Arthas.

It was a bitterly cold morning when the human general awoke, he was young and considered a youthful mastermind when it came to battlefield tatics, his name Arthas legendary in his hometown of Darssen. As he awoke his leutenants greeted him with reports of the army he had been persuing, he quickly dressed and ordered his men to awake and get ready for a forth-comming battle as his enemy had turned around and decided to face his persuier face to face insead of running longer he was a high elf by the name of Fera and he commanded 7,000 elven warriors, apperently the best soilders in the whole of Mythador, but that didnt scare Arthas as he has 10,000 well seasoned troops all burning with revenge in there eyes. But the elves also had the battlefield knowlege on there side as they were deep within the elevn forests near the town of Uttal Atras, no one could have guessed the outcome for it was rather evenly split as the two armys gathered against eachother. Then the young lord closed his eyes and pictuers of the past and images wizzed into his head....

He had a wife one a son to but that all came to the cold hard steel end of a high elf that goes by then name of Fera, the story begins when the young General was sent on a campain for the Lord of Darssen to clear the southern region Bonten of besiging orcs from the border. Leaving his loving wife and his young son behind to do the Lords bidding he left them with worry hoping for him not to catch a stray arrow or fall to the raiding orcs, but they knew it was his duty to serve. It took only a few hours for his army of 15,000 to assemble and give there farewells to there loves, he greated his leutenants and ordered them to give the order to march at once for it would be weeks or months before they thought the orcs would retire back to there hellish lands.

Arthas was pleseantly pleased as it had taken just 2 days for the march to Bonten with his large force, he quickly started raids and attacks on outpost/Orc stores. He was quickly making a name for him self in this new place to him he was loosing few while orcs were lossing alot more than him, and in just a few days he had managed to lift the seige on bonten although not pushing the orcs back to there own territory he had made a milestone. But in another place a Elf was secretly marshalling a force to march on Darssen, there had been a mutual peace with the humans for a long time to subdue the orc threats in both lands but the elves were long rid of the orc from there land. Getting reports from his scouts he knew that the main force of Darssen was away on campain against orcs, this was almost like taking candy from a baby, a low garrasion was an easy target and would be a great way to make a name for him self and a little bit of side cash. He gathered an army of just under 10,000 elves far greater the number needed for the elf to crush the town twice over. As he attacked he was met with little resistance as the battle went almost perfect apart from lossing just under 3,000 elves to the 5,000 human defenders but this was a well built town with a large wall it was to be expected. Apon entering the town he gave orders to kill, loot and burn everything, a young wife and little boy where huddled up together when elven soilders set the building they were hiding in alight, no one stood a chance.

Arthas was just driving the rest of the Orc forces back and was starting to ready himself to go back to his wife and child when a messanger arrived, he greeted them into the tent and after a tending the the messangers needs he read the message alone in his tent, it read:
Greetings general Arthas,
I bare grave news, an elven force has attack Darssen
it is lead by an elf that goes by the name of Fera. The
force consists of 10,000 elves we are but few and
require assistance as soon as posible, we are not sure
how long we can hold out for but i fear it we wont last
a whole day seige from this foe.
The Darssen garrison.
He quickly marsheled his force and informed his leutenants of the news his force was tired so it took a bit longer than expected to gather the whole force of 10,000 leaving 2,000 troops to help Bonten, he was rather glad he had only lost a mere force of 3,000 troops in this land and he needed all he could get.

It took over 3 days to reach Darssen much to the fustration of Arthas, he was close to the town but there was a rather bad smell in the air but could not quite put his finger on it as it was. He was drawing nearer to the town and the smell was getting more and more potent, and then just over the hills he saw smoke rising from the top of the ridge he rushed to see the town but alas it was to late the town was in ruins. He ordered his men to stay while he went to assess the situation and apun entering the town he saw no movement no crys for help nothing just silence and the odd bang of buildings falling apart he wondered through the town towards his old home only to be confronted by his worst fears burnt down and barly anything left it was he house. He turned in anger heading streight back to his army, in the command tent leutenants were already gathered with scouts allready handing over the reports. They had found the force and but a days march away so the persue begain....

Facing each other the human force with revenge in there sights the humans, the teraine was mainly fields but to the right was a dence forest that could conseal most troops, seeing this advantage Arthas quickly put some of his best infantry into the woods to flank the enemy when the time came close. As the two armys set them selves up, Arthas set his force so they would drive the elves into the forest so that the infantry flanking would be most effective, putting himself infront of the elvern army which had the forrest to the rear. But Fera for some reason decided to set all his caverly on one side leaving the side closest to the forest unguarded, very strange Arthas thought wondering if they had done the same as arthas. Although Athas had caverly flanking on both sides of his infantry the forces alined in similar ways both infantry in the middle with archers behind. Begining the battle Arthas ordered for the infantry the march untill the archer behind were in range Fera remaining calm quickly ordered his archers to get infront of his infantry so that he can start firing first at the infantry. Arrows knocked the elves let loose there bow crashing into the human infantry and then another volly and another finaly the humans were in range and started firing like possed men arrows finaly started crashing into the elvern lines with almost the same intent of the humans for killing there fows. Fera not changing his formation Arthas saw his chance and quickly ordered all of his infantry and one side of his caverly to attack head on while sending the other to flank the side of which had no caverly. As they charged arrows wizzed passed as they slamed into each army killing both human and elf alike, Arthas and his troops were gaining heavy losses and elves were also lossing but due to there skill of warfare not as much as humans but still the humans still outnumber them. Gaining momentum the charge on the elves never slowed down and the crash of infantry and caverly slamming in to the elves, metal on metal, brought a hudge roar to the battlefield. The charge had worked dazzled or just to slow to react, the archers were stuck between human caverly/infantry and there own infantry and were quickly killed off, thoes that managed to excape quickly fled, now with no archers the battle was turning Arthas way. The human archers then quickly focused on the poorly armoured enemy caverly who were holding there own against human forces quite easily, but there light aromour is easily penatrated by arrows. The flanking caverly also reached their target but alas Fera planed this from the start and the elves suddenly turned all with pikes in there hands and made quick work of the caverly. The humans were pushing the elves further and further to the forest but sustaining heavy casuties in doing so as the main body of the elvern lines were too good for a front on assult, all Arthas needed was a few more meters then they would be in place he was like a raging bear killing people in there dozens, it seemed like nothing could stop him, as that thought entered his mind he saw Fera killing and ording his troops about, Arthas had a sudden hint of jellousy about him at that moment as Fera was a formidable fighter and leader. Arthas lunged for him with all the troops he could find near to him but Fera was well guarded and he was easily repelled in his lust they had pushed the elves back enough for the infantry hiding in the woods to be at maximum effectiveness he ordered for them to attack but ...........

Human Force
General Arthas: Young but very intelligent he uses the terraine well and doesnt underestimate opponants. Uses the supply lines as a use to choke the enemy into submission, but when faced with a quick moving/fast attacking force he struggles to react, but has respect and loyatly of troops.
2,000 Pikemen - Very quick at reacting and can deal with even the most deadly opponants from a safe distance.
2,000 Caverly - These are general caverly as they have no great armour but not specilised in any specific battle.
1,500 Archers - Compaired to the elves these are light quick but short range, there speed makes it easy for them to escape rough situations.
4,500 Heavy Swordsmen - They are armoured with the best of human armour available even the best swordsmen will find trouble finding weakness' in the armour but rather slow makes then easy to escape.

Elvern forces
High elf Fera: Has ambition but very careless he can over commit or be to smug about an opponant this is where he down fall. But is a great leader of men willing to lead from the front lines and very good fighter.
3,000 Heavy archers - Consist of longer ranged bows than the humans and packs more punch so more puncture shields.
1,000 Light Caverly - Manoverable and very experienced at fighting but lack of armour means easy targets for archers.
3,000 Masterswordsmen - Second to none with the blade good at holding a line these are the backbone of the sucess of the elven force.

Outcomes:

1. Arthas' infantry rush out of the woods hearing the cry of Arthas who quickly surrounds the elves and turns the battlefield into a massacre, no one was spared every elf pereshed that day apart from Fera who was taken back to the rebuilt town of Darssen and infront of all was pubicly excuted. After the battle only 2,000 men were left a costly battle but worth the men, Arthas quickly sent them to work to rebuild there home town bigger and stronger but also as a warning to any elvern force wishing for a quick name and money. He was later knighted by the king and made Lord of Darssen and the local area, he then dedicated the rest of his remianing days in moarn over his wife and child, boaring a new son to carry on his legacy.

2. Arthas quickly realising that his troops wernt joining him from the forest he spotted a glimpse of metal surging towards him, it was arrows lots of them all aiming for the humans Fera had hid some troops which killed the 'Supprise' attack and now joined in the killing. The arrows quickly hit home and caught unaware the humans fell like flies, then by Arthas supprise the trees themselves began to move heading streight for the archers he yelled at them 'RETREAT!' but the men were in awe froze and became practice for the elves. Few manged to escape and Arthas was captured, impressed by the tactics Fera gave him the options: Join him in the oncomming campain against the orcs or face the same fate as his men. Arthas full of pride declined his offer as a co-commander, and recited 'I shall be with my loves once more, and i shall never help an elf such as you'

welshie
01-11-2010, 05:48 PM
thought i'd post some lore with it as i find it better with a story

Henry Martin
01-11-2010, 06:24 PM
Pretty good. I like how to story starts in the present then to the past and comes back. Ends with a cliff hanger.

blackfang
01-11-2010, 11:48 PM
Like the idea, tough did not get time to read it since i am about to leave for school i will read it when i get back:D

Jack
01-12-2010, 09:56 AM
The revenge of Arthas.

It was a bitterly cold morning when the human general awoke, he was young and considered a youthful mastermind when it came to battlefield tatics, his name Arthas legendary in his hometown of Darssen. As he awoke his leutenants greeted him with reports of the army he had been persuing, he quickly dressed and ordered his men to awake and get ready for a forth-comming battle as his enemy had turned around and decided to face his persuier face to face insead of running longer he was a high elf by the name of Fera and he commanded 7,000 elven warriors, apperently the best soilders in the whole of Mythador, but that didnt scare Arthas as he has 10,000 well seasoned troops all burning with revenge in there eyes. But the elves also had the battlefield knowlege on there side as they were deep within the elevn forests near the town of Uttal Atras, no one could have guessed the outcome for it was rather evenly split as the two armys gathered against eachother. Then the young lord closed his eyes and pictuers of the past and images wizzed into his head....

He had a wife one a son to but that all came to the cold hard steel end of a high elf that goes by then name of Fera, the story begins when the young General was sent on a campain for the Lord of Darssen to clear the southern region Bonten of besiging orcs from the border. Leaving his loving wife and his young son behind to do the Lords bidding he left them with worry hoping for him not to catch a stray arrow or fall to the raiding orcs, but they knew it was his duty to serve. It took only a few hours for his army of 15,000 to assemble and give there farewells to there loves, he greated his leutenants and ordered them to give the order to march at once for it would be weeks or months before they thought the orcs would retire back to there hellish lands.

Arthas was pleseantly pleased as it had taken just 2 days for the march to Bonten with his large force, he quickly started raids and attacks on outpost/Orc stores. He was quickly making a name for him self in this new place to him he was loosing few while orcs were lossing alot more than him, and in just a few days he had managed to lift the seige on bonten although not pushing the orcs back to there own territory he had made a milestone. But in another place a Elf was secretly marshalling a force to march on Darssen, there had been a mutual peace with the humans for a long time to subdue the orc threats in both lands but the elves were long rid of the orc from there land. Getting reports from his scouts he knew that the main force of Darssen was away on campain against orcs, this was almost like taking candy from a baby, a low garrasion was an easy target and would be a great way to make a name for him self and a little bit of side cash. He gathered an army of just under 10,000 elves far greater the number needed for the elf to crush the town twice over. As he attacked he was met with little resistance as the battle went almost perfect apart from lossing just under 3,000 elves to the 5,000 human defenders but this was a well built town with a large wall it was to be expected. Apon entering the town he gave orders to kill, loot and burn everything, a young wife and little boy where huddled up together when elven soilders set the building they were hiding in alight, no one stood a chance.

Arthas was just driving the rest of the Orc forces back and was starting to ready himself to go back to his wife and child when a messanger arrived, he greeted them into the tent and after a tending the the messangers needs he read the message alone in his tent, it read:
Greetings general Arthas,
I bare grave news, an elven force has attack Darssen
it is lead by an elf that goes by the name of Fera. The
force consists of 10,000 elves we are but few and
require assistance as soon as posible, we are not sure
how long we can hold out for but i fear it we wont last
a whole day seige from this foe.
The Darssen garrison.
He quickly marsheled his force and informed his leutenants of the news his force was tired so it took a bit longer than expected to gather the whole force of 10,000 leaving 2,000 troops to help Bonten, he was rather glad he had only lost a mere force of 3,000 troops in this land and he needed all he could get.

It took over 3 days to reach Darssen much to the fustration of Arthas, he was close to the town but there was a rather bad smell in the air but could not quite put his finger on it as it was. He was drawing nearer to the town and the smell was getting more and more potent, and then just over the hills he saw smoke rising from the top of the ridge he rushed to see the town but alas it was to late the town was in ruins. He ordered his men to stay while he went to assess the situation and apun entering the town he saw no movement no crys for help nothing just silence and the odd bang of buildings falling apart he wondered through the town towards his old home only to be confronted by his worst fears burnt down and barly anything left it was he house. He turned in anger heading streight back to his army, in the command tent leutenants were already gathered with scouts allready handing over the reports. They had found the force and but a days march away so the persue begain....

Facing each other the human force with revenge in there sights the humans, the teraine was mainly fields but to the right was a dence forest that could conseal most troops seing this advantage Arthas quickly put some of his best infantry into the woods to flank the enemy when the time came close, as the two armys set them selves up, Arthas set his force so they would drive the elves into the forest so that the infantry flanking would be most effective. But Fera for some reason decided to set all his caverly on one side leaving the side closest to the forest unguarded, very strange Arthas thought wondering if they had done the same as arthas. Although Athas had caverly flanking on both sides of his infantry the forces alined in similar ways both infantry in the middle with archers behind. Begining the battle Arthas ordered for the infantry the march untill the archer behind were in range Fera remaining calm quickly ordered his archers to get infront of his infantry so that he can start firing first at the infantry. Arrows knocked the elves let loose there bow crashing into the human infantry and then another volly and another finaly the humans were in range and started firing like possed men. Fera not changing his formation Arthas saw his chance and quickly ordered all of his infantry save the ones in the wood and the caverly to charger the side of the caverly arrows wizzed passed as they slamed into each army, humans were gaining heavy losses and elves were lossing but few yet humans still outnumber them. Gaining momentum the charge on the elves never slowed down and the crash of infantry and caverly slamming in to the elves, metal on metal. The charge had worked dazzled or just to slow to react the archers were stuck between human caverly/infantry and there own infantry and were quickly killed off. The human archers then quickly focused on the enemy caverly who were holding there own against human forces quite easily, but there light aromour is easily penatrated by arrows. The humans were pushing the elves further and further to the forest but sustaining heavy casuties in doing so, all Arthas needed was a few more meters then they would be in place he was like a raging bear killing people in there dozens, it seemed like nothing could stop him, as that thought entered his mind he saw Fera killing and ording his troops about, Arthas had a sudden hint of jellousy about him at that moment as Fera was a formidable fighter and leader. Arthas lunged for him with all the troops he could find near to him but Fera was well guarded and he was easily repelled in his lust they had pushed the elves back enough for the infantry hiding in the woods to be at maximum effectiveness he ordered for them to attack but ...........

Human Force
General Arthas: Young but very intelligent he uses the terraine well and doesnt underestimate opponants. Uses the supply lines as a use to choke the enemy into submission, but when faced with a quick moving/fast attacking force he struggles to react, but has respect and loyatly of troops.
2,000 Pikemen - Very quick at reacting and can deal with even the most deadly opponants from a safe distance.
2,000 Caverly - These are general caverly as they have no great armour but not specilised in any specific battle.
1,500 Archers - Compaired to the elves these are light quick but short range, there speed makes it easy for them to escape rough situations.
4,500 Heavy Swordsmen - They are armoured with the best of human armour available even the best swordsmen will find trouble finding weakness' in the armour but rather slow makes then easy to escape.

Elvern forces
High elf Fera: Has ambition but very careless he can over commit or be to smug about an opponant this is where he down fall. But is a great leader of men willing to lead from the front lines and very good fighter.
3,000 Heavy archers - Consist of longer ranged bows than the humans and packs more punch so more puncture shields.
1,000 Light Caverly - Manoverable and very experienced at fighting but lack of armour means easy targets for archers.
3,000 Masterswordsmen - Second to none with the blade good at holding a line these are the backbone of the sucess of the elven force.

can you invite something twice :p
than i have a change

blackfang
01-12-2010, 10:23 AM
Well then, We could've made a story contest:) That way i could show my 5+ in English fantasy writing:D If i got a easy to imagine subject i can write for days:D

welshie
01-12-2010, 10:24 AM
umm, sorry for all the misspells and wrong words :P i wrote it real late and bed was calling me.. but the general jist was there. Can you tell that the more i wrote the more it seemed i wanted to go to bed aha! ohh well im glad if u enjoyed reading it as i enjoyed writing it :)

welshie
01-12-2010, 10:29 AM
well the story was just for helping backing up the battle towards the end. Gives you more of a idea why the humans are attacking the elves and why they are in deep elvern territory, it thus enhances the battle makes it more real and has a point to prove the real thing about the battle is that everything is happining but the end is your decision you can choose eaither if the humans pervail over the elves or the elves are just to good at warfare to lose. I also thought that doing the story makes it lifelike as someone just wouldnt go hey look an army lets go sacrifice all my men because im bored, its more of a i dont care if all my men die and we lose i will still try to teach you a lesson. so in a way yeh it is a story but it is just to enhance the battle

blackfang
01-12-2010, 10:31 AM
Well that story was just awesome, i would make one including humans too:) Probably someone that really knows his thing:cool:

zach12wqasxz
01-12-2010, 11:41 AM
grrrrrr, now im gonna lose to welshie!!!!!!!!! :p
great story, i enjoyed reading it, good luck in the contest, now alls we need i like 2 more entries and we can see who wins the beta key!

welshie
01-12-2010, 12:45 PM
i duno man, yours was pure battle. mine just had a little bit of pinache, i think your battle senario is much better thought out but i think mine of the importance of the battle due to the setting i gave it, both of us have our +/- and i recon i cnt decide on whos to chose it'll be down to the other competitators to join in and also for the reveire staff to choose the one to there liking. Good luck man!

p.s. rest of you start getting your battles in as i want to read something to keep me entertained! that and i want to see who they choose!

Henry Martin
01-12-2010, 01:03 PM
Both of you did a good job. I like Zach12 a little more because it had my name in it lol.

I like Zach12's for the really indepth. Welshie yours was good for the backstory to how they got to the present.

I just hope others join. I would try my luck for the heck of it, but I already won a beta key from another contest.

Jack
01-12-2010, 02:00 PM
i think i am going to go for a battle on a mountain between orks and humans :p
but i will see tomorrow on school
maybe i win:rolleyes:

blackfang
01-12-2010, 03:36 PM
Well if it is any good i can make a story too:) Tough it will MOST likely be very poor:( Also before you begin to read, the bold words are shouts that are sounded throughout the entire army.

The sun was rising once again, the chill in the air was unbearable. The breeze brought with it the stench of blood and rotting meat. Paran was looking across what had just been the battlefield which he had lost so many men!

It all began when a messenger came through the door at post haste, he sprinted up to the throne in the middle of the dinner party. "My lord, i bring terrible news. The elves attacked a town not very far from here, the lord who lived there was out on a campaign and had only five thousand men left to guard it. He is currently heading to the forest trying to find the group who did it." The guard was all exhausted after all the talking. "Calm down boy, so tell me is there anything i am needed for?" Lord Paran asked with a emotionless face, after all he had fought battles before that had been so terrible that he barely slept at night. "Well the alliance wants to initiate attacks at the despicable elves." Paran was thinking long on this before screaming. "Assemble the army! We got ourselves a war!" The men in the party all stood up and screamed a roar of approval, within a minute every man was outside. Paran walked outside as groups of soldiers headed in every direction, a wagon roared past him with a man shouting an apology since he almost hit him. The wagon was filled with weapons, then Paran remembered that a new batch of recruits were being recruited to train while the main army was on a campaign. Suddenly a roar along with a fire column fifteen meters tall, a smile spread over Paran's face. The dragon was in fact a very important aspect of the army, it was widely known that Lord Paran had a giant dragon following him. The preparations continued for another three days.

Then he got a new message that the lord who lost just about everything was back and had spotted the enemy army. Then a soldier walked towards Paran. "Lord, before you stand your mighty army of sixteen thousand five hundred men and about two thousand horses. Of course your dragon is unleashed and sent to scout for us, we are ready to depart at once sir." The soldier said with an expression like he was very proud, Paran began wondering what he was so proud of since he had lead armies of up to thirty thousand men at once. Anyway the reporting soldier were to stay behind with the garrison. "Ok then. Everybody march!" The sound of footsteps roared throughout the entire settlement, as the gates opened up the dragon came back warning about an elven army raiding villages, then Paran shouted "Post haste!" The sound of footsteps now roared everywhere, after days of marching and resting they had finally reached the elven lands where the army that sacked villages always appeared from. A great horn blow signaled that everyone should get in formation and prepare, just a few minutes later a huge army of elves was spotted heading straight for Paran's men. Soldiers rushed into formations and archers actually found a cliff side that they could use to their advantage, the formation that was put up was the 11 22 22 11 formation where the numbers are battalions. First up were the pikemen they were sent to form lots of lines up front and 3 lines up back, then there were a mixture of swordsmen and heavy swordsmen in the middle. Also the reason for Paran using this formation is due to the odds, it had finally been confirmed twenty two thousand elven soldiers on their way. Infantry always fights best when they have a pike in their back to push them forwards. Also the cavalry was placed at the free flank to get used as a distraction and perhaps a way to crush the elven army from two sides. The archers had taken their spots all across that cliff side that was perfectly shaped for it. Then the long wait began.

The soldiers were afraid, they were spreading rumors like the elves were reanimated humans or that they were bloodthirsty bastards. Paran was just rolling his eyes at this, everybody who fought in the Heiran wars knew that the undead was reanimated humans and other beings alike. It was hard to keep the soldiers steady. Then suddenly an archer shouted. "I see them!" Everyone pulled themselves together, then like a miracle the army was perfectly lined the soldiers kept postures that takes many years of battle harding to learn. Every soldiers knew it was either kill or be killed, the moment was here. Battle drums were heard from far as well as near. Then the elves came into sight, tough the soldiers were terrified their faces showed professionalism. Then the dragon soared over, everyone began to roar when that happened. The elves that were approaching were all terrified it was even possible to see at this distance. Then the battle started with a well formulated word fitting for the occasion from the elven side. "ATTACK!" The soldiers roared forth, and before running too long Paran gave the order that the archers were to attack. Within moments arrows were loosened all over the mountain, the first elven line crumbled. The archers fired four times before the enemy was to close to continue to fire up front, so the archers began to fire in the back trying to hit the horsemen. Then Paran shouted "Cavalry charge!" Then like if someone hit the horses with glowing hot iron, the cavalry charged away and tried to find the weakest point to charge through. Then suddenly like a spell, some of the trees that had been quiet since Paran came here began to move within the ranks of the attacking elves. Paran could just helplessly watch as his horsemen died for the moving trees. Most soldiers felt a surge of fear, then the dragon appeared and began hitting the trees and burning them to ashes. The soldiers instantly steeled themselves, and the clash was about to start. As the dragon took care of the walking trees the soldiers finally clashed on the open field and the elven archers had moved in range to the human ones. The battle was a big melee with an archer fight right above their heads. The clash continued for hours, soldiers fell from both sides. Then something very bad happened, the dragon was hit by the last tree as it tried to incinerate it. The dragon managed to take the last tree but soon after it fell dead. Paran grabbed his sword and ran out to try and reclaim the body of the dragon, when the soldiers saw this instead of turning to run away when the dragon died, they started to form a spear formation and cut down the elves like leaves. The battle was turning, but by then it was already too late. The elves had reinforcements coming up within two hours, and the humans were doomed to fail. Paran fought like a battle god and killed countless elves, then suddenly he was struck in the back of his head. Then he managed to get a last look behind himself, the soldiers that had helped him form the spearhead was all dead. Then he saw something shimmering in the darkness, just before an arrow rain landed and killed most of the elves. Then out of the darkness he saw someone come, then he saw the ripped black and red flag. Suddenly he realized, before fainting. There was no one to stop them, it was a slaughter. Then he hoped he had died, because there was surely no one to go back to. The orc army had appeared from the direction of his own castle, this was terrible. Then everything went black.

The next time he woke up, he was all alone on the battlefield. Next to him was an orc and a elf body. When he rose up he saw the entire battlefield where bodies from orcs, elves and even his own humans. He began crying and sat himself atop a pile of bodies, just waiting.

Humans
A dragon
2000 Cavalry (Just some lighties and heavies mixed)
1000 pikes (in this occasion the pikes are heavily armored and got a small shield, tough they are not maneuverable at all.)
9500 melee infantry (like swordsmen, axemen, heavy swordsmen and Hammer infantry)
4000 Archers (these archers are not armored at all and are therefore very vulnerable against other archers, they are however fast as horses when running)
This army is as professional as it can get with armor but not with training.

Elves
12 000 Melee soldiers, (mostly swordsmen and barely no spears)
6000 archers
100 trees
5000 peasants given weapons.

These soldiers were not rich and were poorly armed and got no horsies. Thus they were sacking innocent villages.

Hope you liked my story, if not well then you don't:D Have fun reading it, ohh and if you did not notice i took a bit of what happened in welshies story and put it in here:D Sorry if you didn't like me having a story from the same period as you but i bet you are OK with it:rolleyes:

welshie
01-12-2010, 03:51 PM
haha i was thinking that sly dog using the end of my battle as his start :P lol was good but he just sat up and cryed? i hope my hero doesnt do that when he looses

blackfang
01-12-2010, 03:55 PM
Well he did not really just sit there, he waited for the morning. So he cried a tear for every tenth soldier that had fallen:) So it took a while until the morning came, and i can continue the story but then i would have to consider who is coming to get him from the battlefield, so i guess i will not until perhaps someday later:D

zach12wqasxz
01-12-2010, 09:02 PM
very good post blackfang, i have to say you have better English and sentence flow is much better than mine. reading your story was like reading a story from a published author, very nice :)

i wanna thank everyone so far that has posted a story, your efforts shall not be wasted if we can get another posted story we can finally start the contest...i cant wait :D

blackfang
01-12-2010, 11:02 PM
very good post blackfang, i have to say you have better English and sentence flow is much better than mine. reading your story was like reading a story from a published author, very nice :)

i wanna thank everyone so far that has posted a story, your efforts shall not be wasted if we can get another posted story we can finally start the contest...i cant wait :D

Thank you:D tough i could've made the battle scene better i was very tired. But that will have to wait for the next story:p

Jack
01-13-2010, 07:55 AM
if i may use dwarves i my story, than i have something good
but not really a battle but a scanerio for orks :o
i goes about the dawn of the dwarves kingdom. because the dwarf is not a standard race, that it can mean that dwarves are stroke down by orks :D
els it goes about the new elves empire. raised out of the high and wood elves

but it are all historical fights:D

zach12wqasxz
01-13-2010, 07:56 AM
if i may use dwarves i my story, than i have something good
but not really a battle but a scanerio for orks :o
i goes about the dawn of the dwarves kingdom. because the dwarf is not a standard race, that it can mean that dwarves are stroke down by orks :D
els it goes about the new elves empire. raised out of the high and wood elves

but it are all historical fights:D

no one else has used dwarves, so that would be a fine addition to the collection of stories we already have
and remember ppl, 1 more post till we can start the contest :D

welshie
01-13-2010, 07:59 AM
and then the gloves come off and all candidates get to there slagging corners to fight it out for reverie suppremasy? hehe

zach12wqasxz
01-13-2010, 08:02 AM
and then the gloves come off and all candidates get to there slagging corners to fight it out for reverie suppremasy? hehe

haha, i think there just gonna have the community vote on there favorite story

welshie
01-13-2010, 08:02 AM
so it will be like faction vrs faction? :D your mates vrs theres :P

blackfang
01-13-2010, 10:52 AM
Ohh right, then i know this will not count. WARNING UNDEAD RACE FEATURED

The city of Blackmore
The day fell to night, as the bells rang one last time. The darkness came creeping in on the city. The guardsman stood there waiting for the last people to come through the gate before the gate closing for the night. These were the days last travelers, it looked like a common family, a father, mother and their two children. They had quite the thick garments wrapped around them, the guard guessed that they came from the mountains not far from here. As the family passed, the guardsman gave a greeting as he ordered the closing of the gate. The cart roared past, then suddenly he noticed something strange. In the back of the cart the little family had was a strange staff glowing with green light, but as the guardsman was tired he thought to himself why bother. That night, there were three burglaries, and the ones who owned the houses were probably killed and their corpses was nowhere to be found. The guardsman was busy investigating, "damned thieves they take away my sleep." The other guard who was with him cried out. "Well we have to investigate it nonetheless, or else we don't deserve to be guardsmen." The guardsman said with a long yawn. "Thats easy for you to say, as you wanted to be one, i was conscripted." The other guard said as he went out the back door of the house, then suddenly the guard who went out screamed. The guardsman dragged his sword and ran out, there was the half eaten body of a little girl. It was a horrible sight, then he remembered the family who entered the city at the fall of the dark. The family had a boy and this looked like the girl that was sleeping in the cart. At least she bared a slight resemblance, after all she seemed to have been eaten by wild beasts. The two soldiers packed up and went outside, then the platoon commander came up to the guardsmen. "You two are to report to the investigation commander, after that you are relieved for the day." The platoon commander said with a voice imbued with authority. The guardsmen just saluted and said "yes sir!"

The guardsman was uneasy, as his operations commander was too. After all it is not every animal out there which got the same biting marks as humans got. He just walked around in the quarters. Then after an hour of boredom he decided to patrol the streets, even tough it was not his turn the other guard who was supposed to wake up the people who were to patrol had not returned yet. "Hah they are probably spending their time at a brothel somewhere, after all its not like its the first time." he whispered to himself while going out of the door, then he heard a girl scream as tough her life depended on it. The guardsman ran through the city to where he had heard the scream, there were two soldiers there before him. "What happened?" he asked the other two guards, then they turned around. They could not be human, they had both their eyes plucked out and the left guard had lost his lower jaw. They walked towards him, before he dragged his sword. With skills that a normal soldier should not have masterly slashed at the shadows walking towards him. The upper parts of the two people walking towards him just fell off, then he saw the little girl there. The two people he just cut down seemed to have eaten her heart and had started to take her throat too, the guardsman simply shouted "Guards!" They had taken five minutes before the guards arrived, but what he wondered most about was that no one in the city came to see why the guards were called. When the guards came around the corner, they saw the terrifying sight of three bodies and the guardsman with blood on his sword. Two were guards, so the soldiers asked "Who are you identify yourself!" The guards shouted. While crying for the last time in his life he responded "Keran of the 3rd sword-guard." The soldiers thought Keran was the offender, so they did not listen to what he said while he tried to explain it. He had to kill four guards and then run away, he stole a horse and rode out of the wide open gate. After an hour of riding, behind him there were a column of black smoke, he could hear the screams of the nearby village as well, tough he knew he could not help. He rode far away, until eventually he came to a huge battlefield. He rode through it and on top of a pile of bodies sat a man, so he asked the man "Who are you?" A simple question with a simple answer "my name is Paran, who are you?"

Hopefully that did not freak you out, that is also the start of a long friendship. Hopefully i can continue my story creations now and then:) Also i really hope you liked it:D

And just for fun try listening to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qHdAOKoL18&feature=related I think it fits:)

zach12wqasxz
01-13-2010, 12:08 PM
Hopefully that did not freak you out, that is also the start of a long friendship. Hopefully i can continue my story creations now and then:) Also i really hope you liked it:D

And just for fun try listening to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qHdAOKoL18&feature=related I think it fits:)

i liked it :D
also the music went quite well with the guard on the run. very nice :)

blackfang
01-13-2010, 01:01 PM
well you can also see where i got the title from:p Blackmore night so i played it out in the city of blackmore in the night as kinda like a tribute to blackmore night. So basically thats where i got my inspiration this time:D

Alex Walz
01-14-2010, 09:37 PM
Some great entries here!

Swift, you can keep waiting or start the voting whenever you'd like. Three entries will provide enough competition for a key.

blackfang
01-15-2010, 12:01 AM
Oh i cant wait till i get home from school, if i still remember it i got the perfect story. But we will see, i might forget it.:mad:

blackfang
01-15-2010, 08:11 AM
Now it is Blackfangs story telling time:D
Btw you guys said that you can use every orc as a soldier right? prowlers and all so i used the term whole village when i refer to an army:D Also this is not what i was supposed to remember but it is okay i guess

The unblooded warrior
The stench of rotting meat from the bodies spread around, the light of the morning sun. The hot weather makes the dead rot even more, a soldier hang on a tree with a spear through his head. Another one was cut almost in half, in the middle of all this two men stood. "Who are you?" one of the men asked, the other one answered with "my name is Paran, who are you?" Then the man who asked the question answered with a small grin. "My name is Keran of the 3rd blackmore sword-guard, so why are you alone atop these bodies?" Then Keran sat down beside Paran, they really had nothing to talk about so the day went about.

Meanwhile, Groim the orc scout and elite archer who was supposed to scout ahead of the army stumbled across the scene where his entire village lay slaughtered. Actually he had thought it would end like this, he prayed that they did not engage the elven army after the fight. The orcs were eager for blood and no one listened to his advice, well Jerry and Oman lay dead right next to a tree. Jerry and Oman were his best friends back in the village, but even they did not listen to him. "Well well, they got what they deserved." He muttered to himself, anyway the only reason Groim were not with the rest of the orcs was that he scouted the area and Purposely lost his way. Then he heard a crack behind him that was the sound of bone breaking, when he turned around he saw two soldiers atop a pile of bodies. They only looked at him, one of them bore a very tattered armor that looked like a lords armor, and the other one bore a common guard armor that humans tends to like. Then one of them spoke with the language every nationality knows, "what brings a unblooded warrior here?" Actually it was very strange that a human was talking to the orc, normally they would say something like. "You scum, if it was not for you i would still have a family!" or something. He thought he would try to get some sympathy with the two men, so he said "My friends and family are dead, what brings you to sit here in the middle of a former battlefield." Then the one with a guard armor answered. "My village was invaded by undead so i had to run away, everyone i know is currently either dead or a undead." Then the one with the lord like armor said. "You orcs came and killed everyone i knew, my castle is gone and everything i worked for." Then the orc understood he lost, a man with flesh eating friends and a man who lost fortunes because of the orcs.

Suddenly a body began to move, then another one. It was not long before they understood what happened, that had to be a necromancer. Then a sudden realization hit them all at once, this is an even worse place to fight a necromancer then a graveyard. So the three unconsciously thought the same thing, RUN. Then just as they turned, something else happened. The undead began moving slowly towards them, as the three people ran as fast as they could, the undead began to pick up speed. Then just as a miracle there was a flame wall behind the three, the undead that ran into it was pulverized. Then before they understood what had happened they were teleported to a giant hall it seemed, everywhere around them there were people, they sensed them all but could see nothing. Just like an oiled house takes fire, the light came on. It was fast and bright, but they were not surprised by that, they were surprised by something even more terrifying. All around them there were soldiers in some strange armor, and at the other side of a chasm there was a dragon, and they all knew that this dragon was not just a common one. This one was a...

Sorry you will have to wait till next time to find that out, i am planning to continue my stories oh and also this time the story might be a bit bad since i used the whole day trying to make a song and feel like i am damned.:mad: I feel dead between my ears today because of trying to mix something together that i can use till next Friday, it is some hard work. Well the only reason i wrote a story today was that i promised to write one:p

I don't know why i continue this short story by making lots of short stories about it, but i feel like i can't leave Paran and Keran alone:D

Perhaps i should make my own off topic thread, but it would not really be off topic would it? i am after all telling stories about this game:p

LiTos456
01-15-2010, 01:28 PM
I stickied this. A lot of people are asking about getting into the beta but very few are actually entering this contest.

blackfang
01-15-2010, 02:38 PM
yeah i know:) better for me, easier for me. Well i just continue making short stories when i feel like just for fun, you don't mind if i post them all on this thread do you?

Henry Martin
01-15-2010, 07:46 PM
Just read your short stories, nice and I hope you continue them.

blackfang
01-15-2010, 08:17 PM
maybe i will do a little later today. probably not tough, but we won't know until the next release:D Its actually quite stress relieving to write about what i want to write about:D :D

Swift sword
01-15-2010, 09:44 PM
Wow, some great entries guys. Thanks for the help Alex and everyone else at Reverie, it's much appreciated. If you don't mind, I'd like to give it until Tuesday before voting begins. That way people get a bit longer to see it and get a shot at the beta keys. And, for people who've already posted: Feel free to edit in any way you like. You've got plenty of time, so you may as well use it! :)

Negthareas
01-18-2010, 03:28 PM
Gosh, I din't notice this link until now... I will whip something up and post it tomorrow - hope you guys will like it!

blackfang
01-18-2010, 03:31 PM
we probably will, go back to page 8:) then you will see the start of my story and read it:D I want everybody to read it since i am going to continue, if i find time i will try to do it tomorrow:D

Henry Martin
01-18-2010, 06:20 PM
Gosh, I din't notice this link until now... I will whip something up and post it tomorrow - hope you guys will like it!

Good. I was hoping others would have join this contest. I like reading user mad stories.

Good luck to everyone as tomorrow is the judging day.

blackfang
01-19-2010, 03:45 AM
Blackfangs storytelling time is on.

The dragon sect
The area around the three were dark, not too dark but still very dark. They watched as the giant dragon above them was about to talk tough it could not talk normally to people, it did have telepathy. It sounded like their heads were about to explode when the dragon said. "Welcome Paran, Keran and Groim." Then they heard from behind them a huge growl, then the dragon flapped its wings once. The wind was enough to make all three of them shiver, the darkness was enough to make them afraid of what would happen. Then the dragon spoke again. "Fear not, that was just another dragon that ran out of food. He asked for more, but luckily you are supposed to help us out of this little pinch we are in. So until then you are under my protection, the dragon tried to get some kinda smile. Then just like a machine all the soldiers laughed, the dragon growled at them and said something Paran just could not figure out. Then one of them talked normally saying we only laughed at the joke, the second later a dragon came through one of the windows in the hall and snapped the soldier up. Then the soldier screamed before the growling dragon got its fill. It finally shut up, at least after what Paran heard. Then he asked the great dragon. "What is it that you want us to do?" The dragon said with a commanding voice. "You three are great warriors capable of great things, but the spirits say that you are not yet ready to take up the task. That is why we are going to train you!" Paran simply stepped forward an asked, "where are we going?" The dragon answered with a small laugh through the telepathy "The deadbarrens, the place of no return."

Sorry that is all i got time to at school, i will continue when i get home. Also deadbarrens is a place outside the map but it will feature a new race, tough i am not sure which so plz what should i play my hands around the next time i write? Back to classes:D

Negthareas
01-19-2010, 07:21 AM
Like the others, this will be a long post. It does not actually occur in the Dawn of Fantasy world... but it is fantasy and I think it could be Dawn of Fantasy with some name changes, etc.. ;)
The other stories look great!

THE BATTLE FOR IREGAND

By Negthareas

[edit: this is a battle between two human nations. no magic involved in battle]

PROLOGUE

Previously a peaceful people with a profitable trade empire, cruel treatment from neighboring nations had turned the Sayenk into fierce warriors. The previous year they had stormed the land of Tervenian. They fought a major battle against the Tervenian army, which was led by Umoyas Yagin. Umoyas was hated by the Sayenk for his crimes against their citizens – he had burned an entire Sayenk city to the ground, with its citizens trapped inside. During the course of the battle, the Sayenk gained the upper hand, and the Tervenian center broke. Umoyas was nearly killed; he fled for his life. The Tervenian army, leaderless and scattered, was quickly defeated. The Sayenk gained complete control of Tervenian during the following winter, and prepared for war in the spring. Umoyas escaped to Iregand, where he became commander-in-chief of its army.
In the spring, the Sayenk were ready for war. They mobilized their armies, mustering them for the invasion of Iregand. Umoyas Yagin summoned his forces to gather for Iregand’s defense.

FORCES

The Sayenk were known for their heavy infantry. Well-trained and armed with a helmet, chain mail, a breastplate, arm and leg greaves, a spear, a two-sided sword, and a shield, these men could tear through the ranks of other armies. Sayenk armies were also supported by mercenary pike men, contingents of compound bowmen, and wagon trains of supplies. Sometimes they would also be accompanied by cavalry, but in this case few were brought since the Irian [Iregandan] Army would have significant numbers of pike men. Rank for rank, the Sayenk armies were forces to be feared and respected. The armies assembling for the invasion of Iregand were led by none other than Skitamil Ashimak, the founder of the Sayenk Empire. He cared little for the military frills of peacetime, being a genius of battlefield strategy. He was also not afraid to lead his men into a fight, having been attributed with over fifty personal kills during the fighting in Tervenian. General Finthor was second-in-command to Skitamil. Finthor was a war-wise veteran, respected and trusted by his men. He was an expert a surprise attacks.

Iregand had been a farming nation for longer than anyone could remember. Umoyas Yagin’s arrival the previous year had stirred the land quite a bit. He had immediately begun to assemble an army of sturdy farmers. During the winter he had trained them long and hard. By spring, Umoyas had one southern force of 10,000 men which he led, and a northern force of 7,000 led by his son, Lagine. Irian [Iregandan] soldiers had little or no experience, but they were willing to fight to defend their homes. Most were pike men or spearmen, and were equipped with a spear/pike, a helmet, a sword, and a shield. Even so, there were significant numbers of lightly armed archers as well. Umoyas’ strength as a general was his ability to position his men – he would have been a master of chess - but he had little charisma and was poor at hand-to-hand combat. Lagine had the personal charisma his father lacked but had also inherited his father’s gift for strategy. This made him an excellent leader. However, he had little respect for his father, whom he considered a coward.

FORCES

First Sayenk Army
Leader – Skitamil Ashimak
- charisma
- hand-to-hand fighting
- battlefield strategy
3,200 Heavy Infantry
1000 Composite Archers
1,800 Pike men

Second Sayenk Army
Leader – General Finthor
- expertise in surprise attacks
- loyalty of his men
3,600 Heavy Infantry
1,400 Pike men

First Irian [Iregandan] Army
Leader – Umoyas Yagin
- battlefield strategy
3,000 Pike men
5,000 Light-Medium Infantry
2,000 Light Archers

Second Irian Army
Leader – Lagine Yagin
- battlefield strategy
- personal charisma
5,000 Light-Medium Infantry
1,000 Light Archers

THE LAYOUT OF THE TERRIAN

Only by traveling through the Pass of Losg could an army from Tervenian reach Iregand. Its walls of the pass were incredibly steep, and it sometimes narrowed to just 90 feet. However, near the Irian entrance to the pass, it was relatively wide, about half a mile in breadth. On either side of the pass stretched mountains that reached high into the sky. Any attempts to scale them had failed. Unknown to the Irians, however, the Sayenk had discovered a way, a smaller pass that opened up in the hills to the south of the pass of Losg. General Finthor used this pass to bring the Second Sayenk Army into Iregand without Umoyas knowing…

THE BATTLE

When they Sayenk struck, they did so rapidly. The First Sayenk Army stormed through the Pass of Losg, arriving at its entrance at dawn. Umoyas had his army arrayed in battle order before the entrance to the pass. He had divided his army into 3 units – center, and flanks. Umoyas had sandwiched his archers between the infantry and the pike men, who were in front. He was hesitant to engage the Sayenk, however, because his son, Lagine, was still a day’s march away with his army. When dawn broke, Umoyas saw that he outnumbered the Sayenk nearly two-to-one. They had arrayed their forces with the pike men in a narrow center backed by archers, and flanked by massive wings of heavy infantry. They charged. Umoyas had his own men charge as well. Just before the armies met, the Irian archers rained arrows on the Sayenk. Then there was a clash, a splintering, and a universal cry as the lines of pikes smashed shields, bones, and bodies.

Whether it was the volley of arrows or the chance of Fate, Umoyas realized that the Sayenk were being pushed back into the valley. While Umoyas knew he would not be able to make best advantage of his numbers if the battle moved into the pass, he thought it best not to give the Sayenk a rest. Umoyas ordered his men forward and they pressed the Sayenk even further back.

A mile or so into the pass, however, Skitamil Ashimak appeared at the head of the Sayenk line, and it held firm. Umoyas sent more men forward, but they were cut down by the Composite bowmen and the arrayed ranks of heavy infantry. The Sayenk had reformed and the battle was no longer a melee. Then Umoyas heard shouts and horns in the rear, and was afraid.

Having come secretly in Iregand, General Finthor and the 5,000 soldiers of the Sayenk Second Army smashed into the Irian rear. The infantry and archers there were quickly cut down. Then the First Sayenk Army charged the Irian front. Umoyas watched, horrified, as jaws of steel began to crush his army

Umoyas, however, was determined to survive. He rallied his troops and threw them against the Sayenk Second Army. For an instant, things were at a balance. Then, the First Sayenk Army fell on the rear of Umoyas’ army, and the center of the Sayenk Second Army collapsed. Lagine and his army had arrived.

Lagine and his army had marched all day to get to the battlefield. They cut their way through the undefended rear of the Second Sayenk Army, and met the remnants of Umoyas’ force. There, Umoyas and Lagine met. Umoyas dropped his shield and ran towards freedom, but Lagine grabbed him and held him by the beard.

“General,” Lagine said to his father “this battle may be lost, but by abandoning your men, you would leave them all to die. Most can yet be saved. I will not let you run off again, and bring shame to me and my children.” With that, Lagine brought the hilt of his sword down of Umoyas’ head, knocking him out. Lagine looked at him and said “I will not kill you, the coward that you are. But I will leave you here to be captured or killed, for without you and your mistakes, none of this would ever have happened.” Lagine then rallied the Irians, and managed to retreat north, eventually arriving at the city of Darnis eight days later with 10,000 men.
EPILOGUE

Most of Iregand fell to the invaders, but Lagine remained strong and held out in the city of Darnis. With help from the neighboring nation of Gamenor, Lagine was eventually able to recapture much of his homeland. However, it was evident that Iregand would never again be, so Lagine became a general of Gamenor, and ceded Iregand over to his new master.

Skitamil Ashimak lived to see his dreams of the Sayenk Empire become a reality with the conquest of the lands of Kanestra, Parthias, and Salinos. He died knowing that his nation was the strongest in the world.

Finthor died serving Skitamil in battle. Such was the love of his soldiers for him that they paid for a huge memorial to be built in Sestera in his honor.

The Sayenk captured Umoyas, and sent him back to their homeland of Sestera. There he was tortured and thrown in the emperor’s prison, where he rotted for the rest of his unhappily long life.

welshie
01-19-2010, 07:58 AM
Updated mine a little and added 2 endings for which ever you prefer. btw nice battle!!

blackfang
01-19-2010, 10:38 AM
that was just awesome, i bet you got a high chance to win:D i am just writing stories for fun right now:D but we will see who wins, its probably not me but i can always hope:D Also i like the endings welshie:)

Anyways: Btw i got no idea what race to feature here so i will put some that i don't think will do much good:D
The deadbarrens
Suddenly there was a light, before Paran could even answer they were in a small town. This was the town of Lantern, the town that the dragon sect and the Kanarian humans fought over. Currently it was under the dragon sect, and it was three whole days before the next switch since a human army closed in. Then a person ran towards them, he shouted out. "You have arrived!" Then he got close enough to speak normally, "here you are let me show you the way." Then the two humans and the orc walked with the human, it took them out of the village gate and towards a mountain. The walk took about two hours, before the person held up his hand. All four ran up the side of the hillside and hid behind a rock. Down on the area below there were a group of dark elves, the dark elves talked in their own sick way. It sounded like some kind of gurgling mixed with screams, very horrifying to listen to since it was just a destroyed language. Then one of the soldiers screamed while pointing at where Paran and the others were hiding, in an instant they all charged. Paran was the first in the fight with Keran right behind, The guide was sitting behind the rock with a knife not about to help. All the time Groim fired arrow after arrow to keep the archers from shooting, since they just wanted to kill they did not care if they hit their own. Luckily the dark elf forces were close in so first Paran cut down three in one slash, the sword went left and right. The blood sprayed, it was kinda red and black. Then Keran finally got his first kill, it was using one of the elven spears and stabbing it into its owner. Paran killed constantly cutting them in two and it was clear who had the most kills this far into the fight. Of all the forty dark elves there were eighteen, then one of the elves fired an arrow towards Paran. Then he answered with grabbing an elf and using him as a shield, then he cut down the three soldiers in one slash just to find out Keran had killed the rest with something called a kreshio. The kreshio is kind of like a bomb only that it is a item imbued with magic to make it explode like gunpowder. The boom was loud but Paran failed to hear it due to the blood lust, it was just like when he charged ahead of his own army back in the area now known as Bloodpool pass after the amount of dead just lying around there. It was enough blood there to color the closest lake into red. Then before he really got settled down, a dragon flew above and they heard the screams of a nearby dark elf troop. It was obvious that they were being incinerated after all those hellish screams.

The four continued along the pass, a bit further up they found the people who screamed before. They were all burned to ashes, even their weapons had melted. Then they continued forward till they reached a steep slope, they began to ascend it.

After reaching the top of the slope they saw a temple, it was huge and there were a lot of ruins around it. All around the temple it was burning, there were no dark elves in sight and the air reeked of scorched meat. Then the guide instantly turned around and said. "I will go back i was only told to bring you here." Then the three people walked towards the temple, then suddenly a huge winged beast came down towards them. If it was not for Groim they would probably never beat it, Groim fired four shots and all hit the heart of the beast. It landed on the ground and died, it seemed like the great beast was one of the famed wyvern. None of the three had ever seen it before, they concluded that since the air reeked of so much meat it would be best to run inside the temple ruin. Suddenly they heard a scream behind them as a wyvern took off with the guide who was climbing down the side of the mountain. Luckily that was enough to keep the wyvern away for long enough so that they could run inside the temple ruin and close the battered door. In front of them were a huge sword in a stone, then Paran and Keran joked about an old legend called king Ardur and the sword in the stone. It was a story about how a poor boy became king of a kingdom called birtania. Also something about a magician named Murvin and a knight called sir Loanalot. All the time that they were joking about this the orc just stood there wondering what humans thought each other, the orcs always learned how to fight from when they were little but the humans seemed different. The orc were appointed to try first, he did but could not. Then Keran tried with all his might he almost broke his own back. Then Paran tried, suddenly he felt a light shiver. Seems like a wyvern had landed close by outside. Then he pulled of all his might, and the sword came free with a giant scream from the stone. Suddenly he realized where in the seven planes were the kingdom he were supposed to rule? Then he jumped down from the stone and a spirit appeared before them, they were told that there is something deep below this chamber so they headed that way.

Well that is all i felt like writing today:o hope you like this too:o Guess what? next time we are going into the crypt:eek: Embrace yourself!

welshie
01-19-2010, 01:14 PM
Can i jut ask how we are guna vote? and what time voting will start as you said today? or will it be a reverie staff vote thing instead of public?

Josh Warner
01-19-2010, 02:24 PM
Can i jut ask how we are guna vote? and what time voting will start as you said today? or will it be a reverie staff vote thing instead of public?

That'll likely be up to alex, not sure how he plans on doing this.

Alex Walz
01-19-2010, 02:39 PM
This is Swift's contest. If he wants any help, he can send me a PM. But it's up to him as for how he wants to conduct voting.

blackfang
01-19-2010, 02:40 PM
i wish i could vote:) either way it stands between welshie and negthareas and zach12wqasxz, but since i don't know what i would vote i would use a dice or something:D but i think since this is create a battle not a story i guess zach would be the winner:) if story counts welshie and negthareas get just about even, if it is length zach and neg would get to the top. If it was for the one that kinda kicks off my start then welshie:) All in all i liked all entries, and i guess in hard work zach would win in the end. I mean i just put an hour or two into writing now and then and that is not even in the create a battle. So when we are voting i know that i would be on the bottom, all three got more good points then me. Except one thing i am going to be proud to admit is that mine is getting lengthy and i only got that to go on and of course that i got all the races i can find:) So all in all we are up for a competition:D that i will probably loose since it would be "Just my luck" but i can always get into open:D

Josh Warner
01-19-2010, 02:48 PM
This is Swift's contest. If he wants any help, he can send me a PM. But it's up to him as for how he wants to conduct voting.

I stand corrected then haha, thought you'd be taking it over since you offered the key.

This is what Swift had written on voting everyone.

Voting will begin when we have at least 5 entries. It will be done by peer voting as stated. There will be a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place and free cookies will be given to the winners (kidding!) Voting will last 3 days. Voting will begin on Tuesday, January 19th! Get your entries ready!

[LIST]
The creativity- "Battle of the Five Armies" ripoffs are not cool :cool:
The detail placed into the weaponry, unit types, intial confrontation, and ensuing battles are important.
The commanders. These units should essentially be detailed heroes with their own personalities, leadership skills and battle skills. These units may die in the battle, but another must take their place unless they die in the last confrontation.
The result. An interesting result, like a treatie signed or both armies utterly destroyed, is good to have.

If swift would like a poll added, all he has to do is pm me or alex, or anyone that's on at the time really with the poll options and it'll get set up. Not sure if he wants a poll or if he wants people to post their vote in the thread itself.

blackfang
01-19-2010, 02:55 PM
I will be sooo happy if i get one vote!!!

Negthareas
01-19-2010, 03:18 PM
Blackfang - interesting story! Being a reader of fantasy myself, I find it fascinating to see you combining elements from different fantasy worlds. You have a knack for writing descriptively me. Me...while I gues you noticed I tend to be a little unclear sometimes. The key will probably go to Zach, though I think Welshie is pretty close behind. Not that your story isn't awesome, but it is not exactly a battle.

So, How do we vote? Just say which one we like? Or rate each story from 1-15 maybe [1-3 points for each category mentioned by Swift:

The creativity- "Battle of the Five Armies" ripoffs are not cool

I think that would be fair and thorough.

welshie
01-19-2010, 04:52 PM
Blackfang - interesting story! Being a reader of fantasy myself, I find it fascinating to see you combining elements from different fantasy worlds. You have a knack for writing descriptively me. Me...while I gues you noticed I tend to be a little unclear sometimes. The key will probably go to Zach, though I think Welshie is pretty close behind. Not that your story isn't awesome, but it is not exactly a battle.

So, How do we vote? Just say which one we like? Or rate each story from 1-15 maybe [1-3 points for each category mentioned by Swift:

seems as fair way, alas swifts final decision tho. But it does bring in the whole element of the battle rather than who had the biggest one wins.

zach12wqasxz
01-19-2010, 05:28 PM
wow i havent had access to a computer for the last week and i am extremely glad at how this thread sparked, like when swiftword first made this thread like 2 months ago and alex anounced that he was going to give out a beta key like nobody actually posted a battle, i posted one but even after that this thread was pretty dead.
also i liked your stories blackfang, they were quite entertaining :)
also im like extatic over that fact that voting has started!!!! i think my vote is going to go to blackfang, but i havnt had time to read welshies or negs post yet and i have seen that are really good really good so one of them may get my vote. everyones post has there real strong points wether its there storytelling, originality, length, or how closely the followed swiftswords rules so this will definalty be a tough decision

blackfang
01-19-2010, 11:51 PM

Well it was a battle at first, then before i knew it i had made it into a story:D So basically it is a story about some people who are going to be awesome.

welshie
01-20-2010, 01:52 AM
Well it was a battle at first, then before i knew it i had made it into a story:D So basically it is a story about some people who are going to be awesome.

I added the battle to give the battle more importance instead of just the battle i gave it reason and motive, so you could add what the story gives as a battle but appart from that a plain story shouldnt just be like amg. As many of my past teachers said to me 'Tomas you didnt read the brief did you >.<' so i also think that a story that as good as it was unless the battles awsome aswell then it shouldnt win.

Supreme
01-20-2010, 05:29 AM
Maybe swift could make a post with all the stories in it + poll. (maybe even a different thread). 1th entry's story first and so forth.

That is if he decides on the poll option.

Henry Martin
01-20-2010, 09:35 AM
Maybe swift could make a post with all the stories in it + poll. (maybe even a different thread). 1th entry's story first and so forth.

That is if he decides on the poll option.

I think this would work well.

Negthareas
01-20-2010, 10:41 AM
Make's sense to me.

welshie
01-20-2010, 10:42 AM
Has swift been online since the compition due date?

Henry Martin
01-20-2010, 12:28 PM
You can check someones public profile by clicking on their name (if you didn't know that). He hasn't been on since the 18th.

Swift sword
01-20-2010, 04:13 PM
Ack! Sorry guys, I completely forgot about this. I got busy :( If Alex could help me out with a poll or something similar for voting, I'd be most grateful, seeing as I'm bafflede as to how to link directly to posts. I'll pm you now, oh mighty overlord :)

massenic
01-20-2010, 08:45 PM
Good luck everybody;)

Josh Warner
01-20-2010, 09:18 PM
Ack! Sorry guys, I completely forgot about this. I got busy :( If Alex could help me out with a poll or something similar for voting, I'd be most grateful, seeing as I'm bafflede as to how to link directly to posts. I'll pm you now, oh mighty overlord :)

He should just need a list of the poll choices and their author, so an option would look like..

(Forum Name)'s : (Story Name)

Swift sword
01-21-2010, 06:42 AM
Alright, well as soon as I get a chance tonight (praying I don't have to much homework) I'll give it a shot. Be ready!:)

Edit: It'll be up tommorow night guys. Get ready to vote for your favorite entries. Untill then, make any last edits you'd like to make :)
Edit2:Alright, you've got about 4 hours to make any last minute edits. Get em' ready and tidied up for it!
@Black: Are your entries battles? And if so, which entries do you want me to post? I haven't read them thorughly yet, but it appears a bit different. Just wondering.

Blackfall234
01-27-2010, 10:31 AM
I cant wait to play the Winner-Battle in Dawn of Fanatsy :)
After someone created it:)

blackfang
01-27-2010, 01:40 PM
no last minutes, i wish i had the time but lately i have been buried in homework and thus not much time going here... Also i have only one battle the other were just for pleasures sake:D

otomotopia
02-09-2010, 08:25 PM
Well, the contest has been decided already, But I figure I might as well post my story even so. I don't expect to be entered into the contest for this, especially since I've really missed it. But I figure I might as well have some fun, and I hope you do too.
The orcs looked like daemons from hell itself. Three thousand strong, the Bigg Warg Band from the province of Walla Walla marched in step, feet crashing down accompanied by booming war drums mounted on their towering beasts. It was a symphony of hate, anger, and death. And it was having its intended effect

“Easy now,” Fenrir Swordsinger whispered to his horse, which was starting to turn between his legs. Elves were looking behind their shoulder… as if retreating was still an option, let alone desertion. Fenrir thought.

The fight didn’t look good for old Fenrir. This was the last battlefield that was least somewhat strategically plausible to him. Behind him was mud and swamps-natural territory for the Orc mob that was about to descend upon his army. In front was a relatively even gully, broken by two hills parallel to each other, and a scarce forest directly behind the hills. His troop of archers were supplemented with the only Ranger battalion that his queen could spare. His light Calvary was shaken from a previous fight, but the mounted archers and heavy lancer detachment were at the ready, and Fenrir bet on that striking some courage into them. Six units of pikes nearly stretched to both walls of the gully, with the Royal House Glaivemen protecting the flanks. A sword and shield platoon guarded the main body of archers on his line… Fenrir went through his setup mentally, gauging strengths when… The drums sped up.

The Orcs lost all semblance of sanity as their apparent signal was given. Any marching was given over for pure bloodlust. A guttural roar from their side was answered thousand fold. The mob rushed forward, screaming in their bloodlust; “Walla! Walla! Wallawallawallawalla! AIIIEEEE!” The grunt fodder had just hit the first of the dwarf-made mines the army had purchased a few days ago.

Smart one, Fenrir thought, referring to the commander. He knew that I had something up my sleeve; how he managed to hold back his heavies I have no idea… they always run ahead, those crazy armor loaded freaks of nature. Which reminds me.
“Sound signal,” Fenrir said to his telepath.

“Yesss sssirr.” Said the mage. White energy sheened off of it, until it pent up and released with one word. Fire! boomed through Fenrir’s mind. He shivered… he never got used to that.

Immediately, A thick swarm of arrows appeared from the reverse sides of the hills, with a significantly less uniform cloud from the forest. The two swarms pounded the grunt waves, but the odd shots from the forest flew past the grunts, and started nailing heavies in their vitals-every shot was a killing blow. Thank god for those rangers…two more shots and I’ll let the lancers and mounted archers have their go.

But the drum beat changed- it sped up significantly, sending the army into a frenzy. The entire body enemy infantry charged the middle ground with a howl. No! Fenrir thought. “Send the Calvary out now!” he said, keeping his voice calm. The light’s only mildly shaken, they’ll be fine…This orc is a tactical genius compared to all the others I’ve fought before. What IS this?!

The heavy lancers pounded towards the left most hill. The light Calvary and Mounted archers started towards the right most. Fenrir uneasily followed them with his eyes. Something’s wrong… The telepath felt it first. It summoned its powers as quickly as it could, but not fast enough. A red light shot out from the enemy command area, straight up, and then down onto the Light calvary. Oh no... Fenrir thought sadly. They immediately started to attack the Mounted Archers a second before Kill our light Calvary! They’re under their control!. The third wave of Foot archer arrows were already out, with the enemy nearly at the hill. There was nothing the hill archers could do but continue with the plan. The archers fell into the woods, behind the ranger battalion. The heavy Calvary sweeped into the enemy flank with full force, but lost their momentum in the mass of grunts. The horses were cut down almost immediately, but the knights survived. They pulled out their war staves, cutting down swaths of grunts until the Heavy Orc Wargband reached them. The Knights held out nobly, as their training told them, but the numbers of the grunts and pure brutish strength of the Heavy Orcs overwhelmed them, and they fell.

Damnit… that was three unnecessary losses. And my Calvary… He realized he had absolutely zero Calvary left in reserve. All that was left for his specialist units was his glaives and the rangers. And the enemy army had reached the woods… but they didn’t run into it…What in Gaias name…Oh no… Oh no... they’re surrounding it. I… I’ve totally underestimated my opponent.
Part two coming soon.

*Edit* Holy crap what an epic entrance to the community-this is my first post. Intro thread/post incoming soon ^^.

Swift sword
02-09-2010, 08:35 PM
Nice! Thanks for posting even though the competition was over and decided, I'm glad you liked the idea. And yeah, a pretty nice way to join the community indeed! I read and enjoyed it, maybe you can post this and part 2 in The Pub. A couple entrants have already posted some nice fanfic there. I'm proud I started it. ;)

blackfang
02-10-2010, 07:53 AM
cool:D just continue:rolleyes:

otomotopia
02-10-2010, 10:34 AM
its comming, its comming ^^

blackfang
02-10-2010, 01:14 PM
ohh check page 8 if you want my story:p Also if you continue a few pages forward you should see my other three stories:D

Negthareas
02-10-2010, 05:53 PM
Looks good - post it under your own thread in the Pub - quite an epic entry indeed!

Kire
02-11-2010, 08:11 PM
Wow another nice story ... and you know exactly where to leave reader at end to keep his interests =P.

otomotopia
03-15-2010, 03:53 PM
Sorry, I've been very busy with other works of fan fiction! My priorities are now with this story, part two is coming up! I'll just re-post this into the pub now.

zach12wqasxz
03-18-2010, 12:44 AM
im glad to see that newer members are making stories :) i think that deserves a little reputation added :)

crispyg29
04-01-2010, 09:31 AM
ya definately it was really good def deserves some rep

Aelfwine
05-17-2010, 05:57 AM
can i submit a late entry x:D

Yami-Yagari
05-17-2010, 06:07 AM
The contest has be over for quite some time now. The last contest ended few days ago, sorry :(

Negthareas
05-17-2010, 09:17 AM
can i submit a late entry x:D

But go ahead and post one the the fanfiction section.

LoveToKill
05-17-2010, 04:05 PM
Ya if nothing eles its something to do and have read by others its a win win whilest wewait for our beta keys

Aelfwine
05-17-2010, 07:14 PM
Ya if nothing eles its something to do and have read by others its a win win whilest wewait for our beta keys

=\ oh well... i'll just post some sketches later on of some characters i made. maybe some sigs too... and avatars.

Vigilus
11-11-2010, 07:13 PM
Well its time to get to work on a good story!

except that the contest is over...oh well

onafets
12-06-2010, 11:00 AM
I got to start thinking of a good story.... now, what to write about. ;p

cybroxis
12-07-2010, 06:56 PM
You don't need to win a beta key any more - stage 4 beta :P
However, if you wanted to post just for fun some kind of story (this is for battles - but if you wanted to write a story), you can head over to the unnoficial storyline contest :)

LiTos456
12-07-2010, 06:58 PM
You don't need to win a beta key any more - stage 4 beta :P

Yes you do. You still need to meet all the requirements and be chosen for the beta.

Fenix
01-21-2011, 05:03 AM
I try To win a beta key jeje, prepare for mi story jaja

LiTos456
01-21-2011, 01:08 PM
Hey mate this is not in effect anymore. You are still welcome to write a story but the contest is over.

padawan1988
01-25-2011, 01:51 AM
I'm late hehe

spudblack
01-31-2011, 09:34 AM
Dont understand this :S

spudblack
01-31-2011, 09:35 AM
Didnt read it correctly :)

Kikkaha
02-01-2011, 08:06 AM
nice i try this

kleratzia
02-24-2011, 06:42 AM
i will try it, too =)

strelekt
02-24-2011, 06:54 AM
mmmmmmmmmme to ;)

LiTos456
02-24-2011, 08:51 PM
Thread quarantined for becoming a spam nest.
What's up guys? Come on, no reason to post things such as these!