PDA

View Full Version : Heya folks

Religue
11-08-2009, 07:00 AM
Heya, I am Religue, I am a ordinary guy with a sweet hat.

I love to play RTS games. I used to play alot of them, C&C, AoE, AoC etc. Still do though just not as much. I noticed Dawn of Fantasy a few days ago and it intrigued me quite alot for the reason thats its the first game I came across that gives you the ability to make a own empire and run every aspect of it as you want, economy, building, military aspects and even questing. But the nice thing of this is that you do this while playing online aswell which is the best part for me. :)

It would also be great if there was still a way to enter the beta, would anybody care telling me how if there is still a contest open?

wills370
11-08-2009, 08:06 AM
hey nice to meet you and glad to have you aboard.to my knowledge there are no contests running at the moment but head over to dawdoffantsyheaven and dofsource to make sure :)

LiTos456
11-08-2009, 08:27 AM
Hi and welcome. Well DoFSource might be running a last contest, though I'm not sure yet...

Swift sword
11-08-2009, 09:46 AM
I'm not sure if DoFH is running any more, but I think we have one/two coming up...
Welcome aboard! You're right to look forward to DoF, its gonna be a great game I can tell. Just look at the screenies ;).

Good to see you've given your loyalty to the correct group...Long live the humans and death to the pointy-eared ones! :D

Henry Martin
11-08-2009, 09:57 AM
Yeah welcome. The mmo empire building is what attracted me to this game too. I don't usually play MMOs (if I do I play alone mostly), but this game has me excited.

Religue
11-08-2009, 11:24 AM
I'm not sure if DoFH is running any more, but I think we have one/two coming up...
Welcome aboard! You're right to look forward to DoF, its gonna be a great game I can tell. Just look at the screenies ;).

Good to see you've given your loyalty to the correct group...Long live the humans and death to the pointy-eared ones! :D

alright nice cheers for the warm welcome guys,
And yea I have seen the screenshots and I really love them.
As for the humans, Long live the human faction and death to the pointy-eared squirrels! :D

But in anycase I hope there will be a contest soon or that the open beta will be released soon.

But who else has acces to the beta here then?

LiTos456
11-08-2009, 03:57 PM
A few people. Some from DoFs some form HG... I dont know who are the guys from HG and I can't remember from DoFS, you'd want to check the site news archive for that.

Darathor
11-09-2009, 04:02 PM
Hello and hope you enjoy your stay! There may be upcoming contests in Dawn of Fantasy Heaven or Dofsource, so you should check there every once in a while.

Espadachim
11-09-2009, 05:00 PM

There's at least one more contest at DoFH.

Blatant7
11-09-2009, 07:40 PM
That's correct, make sure to check dof.heavengames.com soon for a beta key opportunity. :)

JDmino
11-10-2009, 01:50 AM
DoFH was just made into a full heaven, that's why Swift couldn't find it. Oh hai Blatant!

Espadachim
11-10-2009, 04:03 PM
That's correct, make sure to check dof.heavengames.com soon for a beta key opportunity. :)

How soon, eh?