PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone!

Swift sword
11-05-2009, 10:26 PM
Hey everyone!
I just joined up here, decided to post here real quick.

I've been at HeavenGames for awhile now, playing the age old Age of Mythology. I've played numerous mmorpg's, such as lord of the rings online and World of Warcraft.

I know some of the people here, mostly Sneaky_squirrel from AoMH, although I've seen some other familiar names around :p

I'm plannig on mainly being a designer in Dawn of Fantasy, and will probably create a massive rpg to start out with. I will, however, not limit myself to the editor- you will see my armies smashing down your city walls shortly after the game is release :cool:

I hope to see you guys soon, and am looking forward to Dawn of Fantasy :D

Oh, and if your looking for something to fill up your time, I've hosted a for-fun contest over at DoFH to Create-A-Hero. Join up there and submit your creation, deadline is Wednesday :) .

Henry Martin
11-05-2009, 10:29 PM
welcome. I can't wait to mess with the editor myself as I love designing levels.

LiTos456
11-05-2009, 10:48 PM
LOL welcome, I love it how everyone at HG is copying DoFS's contests now
Hahahaha

Swift sword
11-06-2009, 07:38 AM
?
I thought up the Create-A-Hero on my own, I can assure you I've never even visited DoFS. I'm sorry that you think I copied your idea...but I didn't. And besides that, I'm not a mod over at DoFH anyways, so my competition is unofficial, with no prizes being given out. :)

SvN
11-06-2009, 09:32 AM
welcome to the forums:p

raving
11-06-2009, 10:38 AM
welcome to the forums ^^

Puppeteer
11-06-2009, 12:28 PM
LOL welcome, I love it how everyone at HG is copying DoFS's contests now
Hahahaha

Well it's hardly the most original idea - not only is it present in many games, but it's a pretty obvious idea to begin with. So don't be rude.
Ni hao, renshi ni hen gaoxing.

LiTos456
11-06-2009, 02:31 PM
It just seems so similar. You even have the dashes!
I'm not trying to be rude, in fact it seems nice that they're getting inspiration from us. And in this community, it was pretty original and successful :) We had a tonne of entries.
Anyway let's get back on topic! Keep welcoming the dude.

Supreme
11-06-2009, 03:00 PM
It's pretty ****y to say you've invented the idea.

Anyway: welcome aboard!

(Srsly? thats being edited out? oh well)

Puppeteer
11-06-2009, 05:14 PM
It just seems so similar. You even have the dashes!.

Ever heard of BFME2? Yeah, exactly the same.
Another mapper! Hurrah, I foresee a nice, active community.

Swift sword
11-06-2009, 08:33 PM
Ever heard of BFME2?
Exactly where I got my inspiration from :)
Anyways, thanks for the welcomes. I'm really looking forward to the editor, although Mmorts is certainly going to give the editor a tough fight. I've never played an mmorts before, just mmorpgs, so it'll be a novel experience for me :cool:

wills370
11-07-2009, 06:12 AM
hello and welcome glad to have you here.

Kire
11-07-2009, 11:08 AM
Hi and welcome =).

.... you will see my armies smashing down your city walls shortly after the game is release :cool:

Huh humans, you cant trick elvish mastermind! Too confident ..... i guna crush that =P.

Swift sword
11-07-2009, 02:08 PM
*Raises torch*
Elves, eh? I like to stab you guys with pointy knives. It's good fun :cool:

Nah, but I'm really looking forward to mmo mode. Like I said, never played one before, so I'm really looking forward to it. Maybe I'll get into one of the "open" betas if I'm lucky and get to play it some :D

JDmino
11-10-2009, 02:48 AM
Hey Swift, how are things?

Espadachim
11-10-2009, 10:21 AM
Heya, Swift! And, if you want, my armies will aid you at your campaign at Nhob'ru. :D

Swift sword
11-11-2009, 07:55 AM
Goody! Make sure to bring the fire...they don't like that :cool:

Oh hey JD, things are good. Except for my freetime schedule. I'm not enjoying that part so far this week....been to busy :(

JDmino
11-12-2009, 02:54 AM
Goody! Make sure to bring the fire...they don't like that :cool:

Oh hey JD, things are good. Except for my freetime schedule. I'm not enjoying that part so far this week....been to busy :(

That's good and the second bit sucks, I hate when you get to busy, eh?