PDA

View Full Version : Are there anymore girl gamers here?

EmpressHebihime
10-12-2009, 12:47 PM
Hey all! I might be the only girl here since some people have been freaking out about me being a girl. Anyways, are there anymore here?

SvN
10-12-2009, 01:06 PM
since some people have been freaking out about me being a girl.

don't care about those losers..

you shouldn't have your emailadress in your signature btw

EmpressHebihime
10-12-2009, 01:30 PM
Nah, it's okay if people freak out, I'm used to it. also,3 days till closed beta starts. :D

Jean=A=Luc
10-12-2009, 01:40 PM
Anyways, are there anymore here?

If there are they haven't "come out of the closet" yet but maybe you'll inspire them. :)

Henry Martin
10-12-2009, 01:44 PM
Hey all! I might be the only girl here since some people have been freaking out about me being a girl.

lol, I wasn't freaking out about this. I wish more girls play games or admitted to it. few of the girls that I know say they don't play games.

The college I am going to is for game design is mostly males (99%) and the few females that do decide to join the program get bombarded by nerdy males hitting on them all the time (that might explain not so many females, lol).

Josh Warner
10-12-2009, 01:47 PM
Hey all! I might be the only girl here since some people have been freaking out about me being a girl. Anyways, are there anymore here?

I'll be dragging my girlfriend into trying it with me at some point, she plays mostly MMOs and hasn't ever really tried an RTS though. As far as the community having more, I'd imagine a handful have lurked and looked at the game statistically speaking : p. As was said though, none of the current members have mentioned they are of the fairer sex, which doesn't surprise me.

LiTos456
10-12-2009, 02:34 PM
I dont think anybody here was actually "freaking out", maybe only jokingly.
Where the hell did you find that the closed beta starts in 3 days? That's completely untrue. Nothing about that has been announced yet.

nickson104
10-12-2009, 03:14 PM
If people freak, let them... Its your choice to game not theirs, and it is your opinion that matters not anyone elses...

I think I speak on behalf of most of us when I say, although some may make it seem otherwise, we all really want more girl gamers to join us, it would be nice to share our past time with girls...

Girl gamers are hard to come across, I have so far met about 6 in total... over many years...

Oh and i think you may all be interested in this short lecture :) it is pretty cool and i think you will all enjoy it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8ZVZRsy8N8

LiTos456
10-12-2009, 03:37 PM
Wow that was awesome lol.
I still want those sexy game characters though >.>

Jfluffy
10-12-2009, 05:04 PM
Meh, Male gamer, female gamer. When it comes to games my only interest in those two terms is "gamer" :D

Jean=A=Luc
10-12-2009, 05:13 PM
Meh, Male gamer, female gamer. When it comes to games my only interest in those two terms is "gamer" :D

Your profile made me lol. :p Welcome to the forum.

Jfluffy
10-12-2009, 05:22 PM
Your profile made me lol. :p Welcome to the forum.

My Profile was made to make you lol! Thank for the warm welcome to the forum. :D

Jean=A=Luc
10-12-2009, 06:11 PM
My Profile was made to make you lol! Thank for the warm welcome to the forum. :D

You should change your Nick to Bambi. :p

LiTos456
10-12-2009, 08:55 PM

Haha welcome my deer.
Haha gotcha
Lol welcome to the forum, stay warm

Jean=A=Luc
10-13-2009, 02:29 AM
We should all go grazing together some day. But what if the hunters come? :eek:

JDmino
10-13-2009, 02:53 AM
I don't get why all the girls hide to be honest. (I am not advertising here, just making a point, no link whatsoever) If you look at AoMH Alison is a girl, and she is the most popular forummer(if you know what I mean;) ) It is not very often we internet bred males find a fabled on the internet, when there is one, our horns interlock and we fight to the death.:p

Jean=A=Luc
10-13-2009, 03:21 AM
If you look at AoMH Alison is a girl, and she is the most popular forummer(if you know what I mean;)

Yes but Heaven Games are supposedly very civilized (at least I know what a tight ship they run in the Age of Wonders 2/SM section) so maybe she doesn't have to deal with droves of drooling nerds and veiled sexual innuendos. Then again, maybe she likes it, there's all kinds. :p

Josh Warner
10-13-2009, 03:49 AM
We should all go grazing together some day. But what if the hunters come? :eek:

When, and I'll kill you, then cook you. :)

EmpressHebihime
10-13-2009, 07:19 AM
LiTos it's written in the new website's first page. And now still, 2 days left! :D
Hope I get into first!

Jean=A=Luc
10-13-2009, 11:08 AM
Screw the beta, we're goin' grazin'!

JDmino
10-13-2009, 11:45 AM
Yes but Heaven Games are supposedly very civilized (at least I know what a tight ship they run in the Age of Wonders 2/SM section) so maybe she doesn't have to deal with droves of drooling nerds and veiled sexual innuendos. Then again, maybe she likes it, there's all kinds. :p

Oh, you don't know the half of it, lol.:p

EmpressHebihime
10-13-2009, 12:01 PM
Screw the beta, we're goin' grazin'!

Lol Jean. You really like grazing 'ey?

Jean=A=Luc
10-13-2009, 12:13 PM
Lol Jean. You really like grazing 'ey?

It is my secret shame. :( Well, not so secret anymore... :p

Oh, you don't know the half of it, lol.:p

I don't know any of it tbh. :p

EmpressHebihime
10-13-2009, 12:28 PM
hahaha!:) I don't even know what Heaven games is :p

LiTos456
10-13-2009, 01:28 PM
it's a fan network of fansites on various real time strategy games.
http://heavengames.com

EmpressHebihime
10-14-2009, 10:23 AM
Ah, ok. Then I know what it is. Thanks.

wills370
10-16-2009, 05:28 AM
I tried getting my girlfriend into it but no she just panicks when people attacked lol. ITs funny and cute to watch at the same time :D

so yeah i think you will be DOFS only female gamer for the moment.

EmpressHebihime
10-16-2009, 02:10 PM
Seriously?! Wow, I am feeling surrounded. And kind of special at the same time. Well, hope some other girls will join.:p

Jean=A=Luc
10-16-2009, 04:47 PM
Seriously?! Wow, I am feeling surrounded. And kind of special at the same time. Well, hope some other girls will join.:p

You know what they say Empress, "It's lonely at the top". ;)

LiTos456
10-16-2009, 07:36 PM

*rolls eyes* Uh, the one game where I can finally get away from beautiful women for once, and oh what a bummer.

CollierXCIII
10-20-2009, 05:41 AM
I think one of the reasons there are so few female gamers who are so open about the fact that they game is because of how judgement society is today, it just takes one "popular" person to laugh at you and everyone does (if ya get what i mean). But good on ya for being who you want to be!

Joseph Visscher
10-22-2009, 10:27 AM

Luckily the rules (http://reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77) of Sexism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexism) will be enforced in this forum and you need not worry, people of both sexes and any races or origin are completely welcome and those who do opposite of this will be banned.

And ah, everyone should be careful in here, not only can i give infractions and ban, but I am also a hunter in real life,,, my brother actually just bagged a buck mule deer just a week ago. [I]boy was Bambi's brother was heavy!
Jean?... you there Jean?.. Hello?... Jean!?.......... ah crap, I didn't know it was Jean, he was grasin!... :p

Supreme
10-22-2009, 11:52 AM
Darnit, I was hoping for something else with that link.

nickson104
10-22-2009, 01:09 PM
I didn't know it was Jean, he was grasin!... :p

Oh dear.... (no pun intended... honestly... XD) His passing will be mourned greatly... after we devour him of course... Waste not, want not, yes? XD :p
He just blended in so well... How could any hunter know it was him... Its not your fault Jo... Dont beat yourself up about it... It couldnt be helped... xD :p

EmpressHebihime
10-22-2009, 02:02 PM
Poor Jean...:( But oh well... Hope the betas start up soon.

Jean=A=Luc
10-22-2009, 06:46 PM
Bambo will avenge me!
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/73/Deer_Avenger_3D_Video_Game_Cover.jpg

EmpressHebihime
10-23-2009, 04:01 PM
O.o Omg. Deer avenger? must be something crazy about that.

Jean=A=Luc
10-23-2009, 05:50 PM
O.o Omg. Deer avenger? must be something crazy about that.

It's just a parody to all the Deer Hunter games.

The hunter becomes the hunted so to speak. :)

EmpressHebihime
10-23-2009, 06:25 PM
Ahaaa... Ok ok, then I get it.

Revan
10-24-2009, 01:17 AM
You don't even have to hunt em, in Texas they like to play a little chicken with a duely, they'll just pop out in front of you and win your heart with a staring contest... Bad news is, with a nice truck and some Road Armor steel bumpers, you can turn that poor little doe into stew.

Josh Warner
10-24-2009, 04:17 AM
You don't even have to hunt em, in Texas they like to play a little chicken with a duely, they'll just pop out in front of you and win your heart with a staring contest... Bad news is, with a nice truck and some Road Armor steel bumpers, you can turn that poor little doe into stew.

The phrase 'like a deer in headlights' comes to mind.

LordChaoticus
10-24-2009, 05:08 PM
Forums never cease to amaze me. A thread about who is a girl turns to thread about deers. Just one person was needed. ;)

Jean=A=Luc
10-24-2009, 05:39 PM
Forums never cease to amaze me. A thread about who is a girl turns to thread about deers. Just one person was needed. ;)

You're right, this thread should be about does (female deer).

Josh Warner
10-24-2009, 06:31 PM

http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/picture.php?albumid=65&pictureid=277

This is why I enjoy the off topic forums.

LiTos456
10-24-2009, 10:36 PM
lol wow you just went up 100 points in my book just for that.
btw: deer

Blatant7
10-28-2009, 02:45 PM
This (http://www.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=st&fn=1&tn=338503&f=1,,0,20&st=0) is a perfect example of a thread that went completely off-topic.

Espadachim
10-28-2009, 02:56 PM
Errm, Blatant, they must have an account and be logged in to view OD. ;)

Blatant7
10-28-2009, 03:07 PM
Aww, really? :( It was such a good thread too.

EmpressHebihime
02-14-2010, 11:17 AM
What happened to this thread? O.o

Josh Warner
02-14-2010, 02:04 PM
http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=383

That happened.

blackfang
02-14-2010, 02:41 PM
http://mybroadband.co.za/photos/data/500/derail2.jpg
THATS how you do it:D

EmpressHebihime
02-14-2010, 04:46 PM
Ahahaha, that one still makes me laugh.

raving
02-15-2010, 01:13 AM
lol, if u played wow u know there are alot of female gamers ><. think they had a full girls only raiding guild on my ex-server :p. so there prob are a few girls already in here. Some are prob in hiding :D, but more will prob show up when the game is actually released :p.

EmpressHebihime
02-15-2010, 04:54 AM
Probably. And I've heard of that guild but I think it was a US server and I am on EU servers.

Jean=A=Luc
02-15-2010, 07:53 AM
Just because it's a girl only guild doesn't mean the players are all (or even most of them) girls.

I was also in a "girl-only" guild with my gun totting nelf huntress. It was called "Femme Fatale", we even had a Queen. ;) But I'd be happy if half of the members were actually female (myself excluding :p).

But wow definitely has a large percentage of female players.

LiTos456
02-15-2010, 08:05 AM
Girl gamers aren't as rare as you think. They're just hard to fish out in real life, but they're out there. Of course there's a common theory where girl gamers are believed to be non existant, however I doubt that is true.
:D

raving
02-15-2010, 10:44 AM
Just because it's a girl only guild doesn't mean the players are all (or even most of them) girls.

I was also in a "girl-only" guild with my gun totting nelf huntress. It was called "Femme Fatale", we even had a Queen. ;) But I'd be happy if half of the members were actually female (myself excluding :p).

But wow definitely has a large percentage of female players.

it wasnt a wow female character guild :D
it was a real female guild :p. I heard they even had to show their faces on a webcam to make sure they really are girls :p

Alex Walz
02-15-2010, 11:29 AM
There are a lot of female girls, just not in the RTS genre.
Though you might feel more comfortable knowing that one of our devs is female. :)

Jean=A=Luc
02-15-2010, 11:44 AM
There are a lot of female girls, just not in the RTS genre.
Though you might feel more comfortable knowing that one of our devs is female. :)

Sweet. I always suspected that Constantin was hiding something.

Jonathan Werk
02-15-2010, 12:06 PM
Girl gamers aren't as rare as you think. They're just hard to fish out in real life, but they're out there. Of course there's a common theory where girl gamers are believed to be non existant, however I doubt that is true.

Another common theory is that the probability of a given gamer actually being female is inversely proportional to how openly they proclaim themselves as being female.

blackfang
02-15-2010, 01:39 PM
Ive never met a girl once in a game that could verify she was a girl... Except that one girl who screamed after i team killed her by aiming at the guy in front of her. (or was i aiming at her? don't remember) Anyways she went rage on me and all i could do was take it like a coward. I ran:p She tried over and over to team kill me, however i was a faster character than her:D In the end she just reloaded the rifle and shot me... Thats the most cheating i had ever seen. However she was pleasant to talk to when she was not team killing me, she told me so many things she shouldn't have:D Including something about that she was awaiting a "visitor" later that day:rolleyes: Wonder who that could be:o It was a week ago on battle grounds 2

Unen
02-15-2010, 03:44 PM
Girl gamers are hard to come across, I have so far met about 6 in total... over many years...

Guess I get lucky :P Every mmo guild ive been in has been around 40%:60% F:M. There are plenty of girl gamers out there, but most of them don't advertise it to avoid stalkers (cause its gotta get annoying having 100 teen boys ask you for photos every ten minutes lmao).

EmpressHebihime
02-15-2010, 05:49 PM
You say so? I have been telling people I've become friends with on the internet that I am female alot but I haven't gotten any questions about pictures ( and if I would I would probably report them or ignore them).

blackfang
02-16-2010, 06:25 AM
can i get a picture? :D

EmpressHebihime
02-19-2010, 12:13 PM
Sry no pictures on net my dad says.

Henry Martin
02-19-2010, 12:24 PM
Sry no pictures on net my dad says.

LOL, do you blame him? Kids or people in general are so naive and will post too much info on the internet.

I remember hearing about a kid posting some stuff on twitter and that they where living on vacation. Their house was then robbed.

zach12wqasxz
02-19-2010, 02:23 PM
i think blackfang was kidding, i thought it was funny

blackfang
02-19-2010, 02:29 PM
:) yes it was a joke, my parents don't bother if i go on the internet with a picture:D However i never do it even so. i bet the only picture you can find circling around (except from school or something) is on Biip.no that was from 6th grade:D Also i never share more info about myself than that it is just barely traceable. i bet most people know i live in norway but few know where i live there. Anyways i completely get him, tough thats because i am not one of those posting pictures of me everywhere. That is really going to destroy lives. Like they already did a few times.

zach12wqasxz
02-19-2010, 02:47 PM
:) yes it was a joke, my parents don't bother if i go on the internet with a picture:D However i never do it even so. i bet the only picture you can find circling around (except from school or something) is on Biip.no that was from 6th grade:D Also i never share more info about myself than that it is just barely traceable. i bet most people know i live in norway but few know where i live there. Anyways i completely get him, tough thats because i am not one of those posting pictures of me everywhere. That is really going to destroy lives. Like they already did a few times.

ya u wont ever find a picture of me, not even on facebook or myspace

massenic
02-19-2010, 03:14 PM
the problem is that on facebook all of your friends just add pictures where you're on and then tag you... but you could probably not allow them to in some way...

raving
02-20-2010, 03:22 AM
facebook is a verry dangerous site, the reason is very simple. They know who you are, where u live, who your friends are, what u like etc etc.

blackfang
02-20-2010, 05:34 AM
this is also a dangerous site, i have already told more on this forum than i tell my friends in real life:eek: Anyways it doesn't really matter:p

Josh Warner
02-20-2010, 06:04 PM
facebook is a verry dangerous site, the reason is very simple. They know who you are, where u live, who your friends are, what u like etc etc.

While I wouldn't use social networking sites for other reasons, this seems a tad paranoid. /tinfoil

raving
02-21-2010, 02:03 AM
While I wouldn't use social networking sites for other reasons, this seems a tad paranoid. /tinfoil
dont get me wrong :D im still on facebook and all ^^. but just saying that if you look at it. Those sites are verry dangerous :D

EmpressHebihime
03-16-2010, 11:08 AM
*sagely nod* Indeed.

blackfang
03-16-2010, 12:31 PM
dont get me wrong :D im still on facebook and all ^^. but just saying that if you look at it. Those sites are verry dangerous :D

How can you know? Have you ever tried the dangerous parts. Just because people tell you its dangerous then it is? Thats the same as saying someone is an idiot and he really become one the day after... Just saying there is a possibility that facebook don't kill more then those suicide bombers but we will never know:rolleyes:

Henry Martin
03-16-2010, 12:42 PM
Hey just don't use those bus tickets you get in the mail and everything will be fine:D.

Negthareas
03-16-2010, 01:24 PM
As long as you don't say where you live, and on't give it away, Facebook is not too bad. Myspace and Twitter are much worse.

Zeluk
03-16-2010, 01:32 PM
I find it pretty easy to stay safe on those sites. If I know you, I add you. If I don't, go away your weird.

/discussion

HolyPollo
03-19-2010, 09:27 AM
From Girl Gamers to Social Networking. The 2nd derail this thread has had :D

blackfang
03-19-2010, 10:22 AM
Ok are there anymore girl gamers out there? If not we have to rename this thread:D

kateros
06-13-2010, 06:37 PM
Damn I have pics uploaded on facebook:( , well it wasnít me that did it, but one of my former friends uploaded a lot of pics from a class trip. I fell so vulnerable;) .

Aametherar
06-13-2010, 07:39 PM
This is odd because i've met more female gamers than I can count. I even know one who lurks the forums here, wish they'd post more and get in beta with me heh. As for skills, I don't like females who act like they're all big and bad because they're females, and "can whoop guys butts" guys can whoop guys butts too, in game's we're all equal. I also hate the ones who try kissing butt for protection, those are the ones I target first heheh. Am I the only one here who doesn't obsess over female gamers?

Henry Martin
06-13-2010, 08:30 PM
This is odd because i've met more female gamers than I can count. I even know one who lurks the forums here, wish they'd post more and get in beta with me heh. As for skills, I don't like females who act like they're all big and bad because they're females, and "can whoop guys butts" guys can whoop guys butts too, in game's we're all equal. I also hate the ones who try kissing butt for protection, those are the ones I target first heheh. Am I the only one here who doesn't obsess over female gamers?

No you're not. I could care less. I actually don't know any girls that game. I do have a gay friend who his a gamer(he's in my Game Design program), does he count:D.

Aametherar
06-13-2010, 08:31 PM
No you're not. I could care less. I actually don't know any girls that game. I do have a gay friend who his a gamer(he's in my Game Design program), does he count:D.

Tell him to dress sexy and bring his orcs;)

Henry Martin
06-13-2010, 08:43 PM
Tell him to dress sexy and bring his orcs;)

He just might. He reminds me of Stewie Griffin (personality wise, he doesn't have a football for a head:)). He might bring his Orcs if he doesn't keep them in his sex dungeon:p.

blackfang
06-14-2010, 12:07 AM
He just might. He reminds me of Stewie Griffin (personality wise, he doesn't have a football for a head:)). He might bring his Orcs if he doesn't keep them in his sex dungeon:p.

ewww scary thought scary thought!!! damnit why did you have to say THAT^^:eek:

Puppeteer
06-14-2010, 07:39 AM
I do have a gay friend who his a gamer(he's in my Game Design program), does he count
Only if he's camp, because then legally she's changed gender ;)

Do you by chance drink wife beater (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stella_Artois)?

ewww scary thought scary thought!!! damnit why did you have to say THAT^^:eek:
That's pretty disgusting! Orcs may be ardent fighters, but they're not in the least bit attractive... they rate below Dwarves!

blackfang
06-14-2010, 10:23 AM
they rate below Dwarves!

You know dwarves actually exists:rolleyes:

Henry Martin
06-14-2010, 12:24 PM
That's pretty disgusting! Orcs may be ardent fighters, but they're not in the least bit attractive... they rate below Dwarves!

Whats one mans trash is another mans treasure:).

kateros
06-14-2010, 01:38 PM
Whats one mans trash is another mans treasure:).

First time i heard that was in teenage mutant ninja turtels:D.

Khan kreiger
06-14-2010, 01:54 PM

I definitely agree on this quote. But still having more girls play games would be better because there would be more gamers and thats what i like

kateros
06-14-2010, 02:02 PM
I definitely agree on this quote. But still having more girls play games would be better because there would be more gamers and thats what i like

Your right about that, more gamers = more fun:D.
Though I don’t care if they are male or female.

edit: By the way it seems to me that there are more guys responding to this thread then girls.
Well it can be that there are some girls wacthing at least, and i can only say that i hope you have a good time on this forum, even if you arnt a member.

Khan kreiger
06-14-2010, 02:10 PM
or the girls can just be easy kills :P
no offence to any girl thats reading this:)

kateros
06-14-2010, 02:13 PM
or the girls can just be easy kills :P
no offence to any girl thats reading this:)

There could be some pro girl gamer out there that will get you for that one well im a guy myself so its proberly not going to be me:rolleyes:.

Khan kreiger
06-14-2010, 02:21 PM
lmao probably though...sorry pro gamers...where ever you are:p

kateros
06-14-2010, 02:30 PM
Well I think it is to late for you they are properly gonna group on you:p.

Aametherar
06-14-2010, 03:23 PM
Don't worry, i'll defend you Khan!

kateros
06-14-2010, 04:02 PM
Well he is going to be an orc so I donít think Iím gonna help him:D.

Khan kreiger
06-14-2010, 05:19 PM
Thanks Aametherar. Kateros you should jus join the orcs we will be to powerful for you pathetic humans

kateros
06-14-2010, 05:21 PM
Well maybe the wargs really sounds cool to I donít know a good alliance at start would be good so that speaks for it hmmm:confused: :confused: :confused:.

Henry Martin
06-14-2010, 05:23 PM
Thanks Aametherar. Kateros you should jus join the orcs we will be to powerful for you pathetic humans

No don't give into them dang orcs. Pathetic...the last orc that said that was at the other end of my sword:).

Khan kreiger
06-14-2010, 05:26 PM
well if i had a beta key i would of started an orc alliance....so i could gve me fellow orcs some tips on what to do and what not to do:)

Khan kreiger
06-14-2010, 05:28 PM
No don't give into them dang orcs. Pathetic...the last orc that said that was at the other end of my sword:).

Ohhh com;on you know you want to....or me and you could jus join up...Orcs+Men=Strong armies:p

kateros
06-14-2010, 05:28 PM

Now thatís also one oh wait we canít swear on this forum can we:confused:? Donít really remember oh well, that is one good argument to:D.

Khan kreiger
06-14-2010, 05:30 PM
Fine i will jus have to see you foulish men on the battlefield:mad:

kateros
06-14-2010, 05:32 PM
Thatís how we men like it:cool:.

Yami-Yagari
06-14-2010, 05:32 PM

Well your sword does sound intimidating. It kinda depends if you rather get stabbed by a sword or get squashed by an ogre club.

Khan kreiger
06-14-2010, 05:34 PM
Well your sword does sound intimidating. It kinda depends if you rather get stabbed by a sword or get squashed by an ogre club.

Oh ya gotta love those ogre clubs.
Its funny how this thread is about"Are there anymore girl gamers here?" and were tlking about killing eachother:p

Yami-Yagari
06-14-2010, 05:35 PM
Its funny how this thread is about"Are there anymore girl gamers here?" and were tlking about killing eachother:p

You really put a lot of effort to derail this thread this horribly. You should be proud. :p

kateros
06-14-2010, 05:39 PM
You really put a lot of effort to derail this thread this horribly. You should be proud. :p

We always do our best:rolleyes:.
Well I see what you mean, but there is not much to do other then sleep perhaps, the ladies arenít really joining the conversation:(. Though they do maybe not like to talk about killing each other, well Iím no girl so I donít know:D.

Henry Martin
06-14-2010, 05:42 PM
Now thatís also one oh wait we canít swear on this forum can we:confused:?
I just like to clean it up for the kiddies.

Those slow ogre clubs don't scare me:).

Hey this is how we roll on the DOF forums.:D

Yami-Yagari
06-14-2010, 05:44 PM
Well I see what you mean, but there is not much to do other then sleep perhaps, the ladies arenít really joining the conversation:(. Though they do maybe not like to talk about killing each other, well Iím no girl so I donít know:D.

There aren't really that much gamer girls on this forum except of EmpressHebihime that i know of, so this thread is kinda pointless to begin with.

kateros
06-14-2010, 05:46 PM
I just like to clean it up for the kiddies.

Seriously can we swear I donít know? but I donít want to try if the devs or mods where to ban me I would feel so down, I donít know what I could do then plz answer my question.

Yami-Yagari
06-14-2010, 05:48 PM
Those slow ogre clubs don't scare me:).

You should fear the club, and if not the club fear their preferance for white meat. :p

Henry Martin
06-14-2010, 05:48 PM
Seriously can we swear I don’t know? but I don’t want to try if the devs or mods where to ban me I would feel so down, I don’t know what I could do then plz answer my question.

Most of the words are censored. I think ass is the only one that isn't censored. test, ****, ****, *****, ****, *****. yep. lol

Khan kreiger
06-14-2010, 05:49 PM
There aren't really that much gamer girls on this forum except of EmpressHebihime that i know of, so this thread is kinda pointless to begin with.

Haha yea it is pointless.

and it doesnt matter if our ogres are slow one hit from that club will send ten of your men flying, while our ogre stands tall:D

Khan kreiger
06-14-2010, 05:50 PM
Seriously can we swear I donít know? but I donít want to try if the devs or mods where to ban me I would feel so down, I donít know what I could do then plz answer my question.

Im pretty sure we can swear because one time i was reading one of the friday fantasy's and they said ****:confused:

Khan kreiger
06-14-2010, 05:51 PM
Im pretty sure we can swear because one time i was reading one of the friday fantasy's and they said ****:confused:

lmfao ooor not this is some ****ing bull**** lol:p

Henry Martin
06-14-2010, 05:53 PM
You should fear the club, and if not the club fear their preferance for white meat. :p
and it doesnt matter if our ogres are slow one hit from that club will send ten of your men flying, while our ogre stands tall:D

HA... I'm not scared of a piece of wood. A few broken bones can heal, but a slash to the jugular won't.

kateros
06-14-2010, 05:53 PM
Well that pretty much answers my question I was gonna say Hell.

Khan kreiger
06-14-2010, 05:54 PM
Well that pretty much answers my question I was gonna say Hell.

lmfao thats all just "Hell":p

Henry Martin
06-14-2010, 05:55 PM
Well I guess I forgot about hell.:)

Khan kreiger
06-14-2010, 05:56 PM
HA... I'm not scared of a piece of wood. A few broken bones can heal, but a slash to the jugular won't.

But thats if your punny humans can cut through its rough skin with your tiny daggers you called swords:)

kateros
06-14-2010, 05:59 PM
Well I just think that I buy a trebuchet and then kill you of before any of you gets into reach:p.

Khan kreiger
06-14-2010, 06:03 PM
Well I just think that I buy a trebuchet and then kill you of before any of you gets into reach:p.

Ill just bring in wargs to finish that trebuchet swiftly

Henry Martin
06-14-2010, 06:04 PM
Gotta love the hatred in the room.:)

I believe my claymore is bigger then a dagger.

Khan kreiger
06-14-2010, 06:07 PM
Gotta love the hatred in the room.:)

I believe my claymore is bigger then a dagger.

lol this isnt COD....kinda wanna play now

kateros
06-14-2010, 06:08 PM
Ill just bring in wargs to finish that trebuchet swiftly

Then i'll just have to bring in the Halberdiers:p.

did'nt we have something like this in beasts of gokkeholm ???

Khan kreiger
06-14-2010, 06:15 PM
Then i'll just have to bring in the Halberdiers:p.

did'nt we have something like this in beasts of gokkeholm ???

ill just bring in my goblin archers, and lol i think we did

kateros
06-14-2010, 06:18 PM

And it did seem like a never ending discussion where I would say the technology (time the player has played) makes the differents. Well at least if the races are properly balanced:rolleyes:.

Henry Martin
06-14-2010, 06:20 PM

they are no match for the human archers and crossbowmen.

Khan kreiger
06-14-2010, 06:23 PM
And it did seem like a never ending discussion where I would say the technology (time the player has played) makes the differents. Well at least if the races are properly balanced:rolleyes:.

the races are not balanced some have better things then others. If they were balanced everyone could jus block out eachother which would be no fun at all. Orc units are jus strong and dnt have tht much upgrades Men have good upgrades and decent units and the elves....well who cares about them their not in this convo:p

kateros
06-14-2010, 06:24 PM
Damn we will never get out of this vicious circle, damn this:rolleyes:.

Khan kreiger
06-14-2010, 06:26 PM
they are no match for the human archers and crossbowmen.

they mayy not be but if used well enough they can take out most...if i use goblin archers ability of evasive then they could dodge your arrows while some keep firing:)

Henry Martin
06-14-2010, 06:26 PM
Damn we will never get out of this vicious circle, damn this:rolleyes:.

very true. we can good back to our camps and rest for the night:).

kateros
06-14-2010, 06:28 PM
the races are not balanced some have better things then others. If they were balanced everyone could jus block out eachother which would be no fun at all. Orc units are jus strong and dnt have tht much upgrades Men have good upgrades and decent units and the elves....well who cares about them their not in this convo:p

From what I understand the orcs have the weakest units (trolls are maybe the strongest in the game) but the get them cheap and a lot of them.
Men are descent, but in major they have real good fortresses.
Elves has the strongest units but expensive (especially good archers)
That is what I understand:cool:.

Balance not only mean that each race has a counter part this also is a way of balacering.

Henry Martin
06-14-2010, 06:30 PM
From what I understand the orcs have the weakest units (trolls are maybe the strongest in the game) but the get them cheap and a lot of them.

Balance not only mean that each race has a counter part this also is a way of balacering.

Just like starcraft. Orcs(zerg), Men/humans(terrian), Elves(protoss).

Khan kreiger
06-14-2010, 06:33 PM

tru but it also depends on where the orcs, men or elves come from...because some places races have better advantages then the same race in a different environment(which really pulled me into this game in the first place:D )

Khan kreiger
06-14-2010, 06:35 PM
Just like starcraft. Orcs(zerg), Men/humans(terrian), Elves(protoss).

haha yea thts what i thought when i saw starcraft:p

kateros
06-14-2010, 06:35 PM
tru but it also depends on where the orcs, men or elves come from...because some places races have better advantages then the same race in a different environment(which really pulled me into this game in the first place:D )

That is true forgot about that take me human castle in the mountains now that rules:D.

Khan kreiger
06-14-2010, 06:37 PM
That is true forgot about that take me human castle in the mountains now that rules:D.

yea you would definitely have a big advantage because the moutains could aslo make your fortress higher up or difficult to get multiple orcs in. I couldnt rlly do anythin about tht

kateros
06-14-2010, 06:44 PM
But we canít choose how our castles would look like and I think that is bad:(, it would be better to get a choice of pre made castles and then choose one that suits our taste, now that is a good idea:D (;)If any other had already written this idea on the forum I hope the devs saw it;))

Khan kreiger
06-14-2010, 06:47 PM
But we canít choose how our castles would look like and I think that is bad:(, it would be better to get a choice of pre made castles and then choose one that suits our taste, now that is a good idea:D (;)If any other had already written this idea on the forum I hope the devs saw it;))

well i think your castle spreads out around your buildings so just decide where you put your buildings and it might turn out how you want it

kateros
06-14-2010, 06:55 PM
well i think your castle spreads out around your buildings so just decide where you put your buildings and it might turn out how you want it

Only orcs can choose where they build, humans and elves has predetermined building slots.

Khan kreiger
06-14-2010, 07:01 PM
Only orcs can choose where they build, humans and elves has predetermined building slots.

haha well uhmm tht kindA sycks for men and elves

kateros
06-14-2010, 07:03 PM
haha well uhmm tht kindA sycks for men and elves

Yeah it does, but I wonder how they do it with the orcs, if they have like a barrier that they canít build outside or something like that.

Khan kreiger
06-14-2010, 07:09 PM
Yeah it does, but I wonder how they do it with the orcs, if they have like a barrier that they canít build outside or something like that.

ya im pretty sure they would have a boundary

kateros
06-14-2010, 07:13 PM
ya im pretty sure they would have a boundary

Oh now this Thread is dieing. Why do the things I touch always die;)?

Henry Martin
06-14-2010, 07:16 PM
Oh now this Thread is dieing. Why do the things I touch always die;)?

Lol...coincidence? I'm actually getting tired even though is 8 pm. I have portfolio class in the morning (with a scottish teacher how doesn't know what sexual harassment is:)).

Khan kreiger
06-14-2010, 07:19 PM
Lol...coincidence? I'm actually getting tired even though is 8 pm. I have portfolio class in the morning (with a scottish teacher how doesn't know what sexual harassment is:)).

saame even though its 9:19 here. Oh he seems like a cool teacher

kateros
06-14-2010, 07:19 PM

No offence but that sounded a little like a girl are you that:eek:?
here in Denmark it is 03:20(in the morning:D)

Khan kreiger
06-14-2010, 07:20 PM

lmfao i love how you said "are you that" like a girl is an inatimet object lmao

Henry Martin
06-14-2010, 07:21 PM

No all man, he did call a girl g-spot once.

Wow up kind of late aren't you?

kateros
06-14-2010, 07:21 PM

I know its just this is the section for girls and it is a long time since I have heard of any girls in here.

kateros
06-14-2010, 07:22 PM
No all man, he did call a girl g-spot once.

Wow up kind of late aren't you?

Sry about that thought so but you can always hope am Iím right?

Henry Martin
06-14-2010, 07:23 PM

Are you from the east coast? Midwest here:).

Khan kreiger
06-14-2010, 07:24 PM
I know its just this is the section for girls and it is a long time since I have heard of any girls in here.

haha lmao ooh

Henry Martin
06-14-2010, 07:24 PM
Sry about that thought so but you can always hope am Iím right?

LOL! I guess you can. It doesn't hurt. But if I was I would have been a very hot girl:D.

kateros
06-14-2010, 07:26 PM
LOL! I guess you can. It doesn't hurt. But if I was I would have been a very hot girl:D.

I would still be a gamer, donít know about the rest:rolleyes:.

Henry Martin
06-14-2010, 07:29 PM
I would still be a gamer, donít know about the rest:rolleyes:.

I would be a gamer still too. I rest would help my ego:).

I guess this topic sort of went back.

Khan kreiger
06-14-2010, 07:33 PM
Are you from the east coast? Midwest here:).

yess i am how'd you kno

Henry Martin
06-14-2010, 07:36 PM
yess i am how'd you kno

Your timezone of course(eastern is an hour ahead of central time). Don't worry I'm not stalking you:).

kateros
06-14-2010, 07:36 PM
yess i am how'd you kno

The Strangest things happens now and then:rolleyes:.

Khan kreiger
06-14-2010, 07:43 PM
Your timezone of course(eastern is an hour ahead of central time). Don't worry I'm not stalking you:).

ok uz i was actually goin to look out my window to see if someone is creepin on me:p

kateros
06-14-2010, 07:47 PM
ok uz i was actually goin to look out my window to see if someone is creepin on me:p

And now its of topic again lol that was fast.

Khan kreiger
06-14-2010, 07:48 PM
And now its of topic again lol that was fast.

well its pretty easy because nothin new has happend on this site except post

kateros
06-14-2010, 07:50 PM
well its pretty easy because nothin new has happend on this site except post

Your right about that even posts with a good start would start to(lets just call it decaying) on the lung run, maybe after the game release it will be easier to stay on topic:rolleyes:.

Henry Martin
06-14-2010, 07:54 PM
Yeah I think the post will increase when the beta gets going (well when the NDA of post videos/pics is lifted).

Khan kreiger
06-14-2010, 08:01 PM
Your right about that even posts with a good start would start to(lets just call it decaying) on the lung run, maybe after the game release it will be easier to stay on topic:rolleyes:.

Yeah I think the post will increase when the beta gets going (well when the NDA of post videos/pics is lifted).

of course it will be easire everyone will have stories and tlk about how their economy or army is goin. I hope it gets lifted soon because i jus want to see gameplay soo bad

kateros
06-15-2010, 04:21 AM
of course it will be easire everyone will have stories and tlk about how their economy or army is goin. I hope it gets lifted soon because i jus want to see gameplay soo bad

Me 2 I am really looking forward to this game:).

Khan kreiger
06-15-2010, 05:28 AM
well all i have to say is that i hope its as good as i think it is

kateros
06-15-2010, 05:37 AM
Man I really want it now can't wait to get it:(.

Khan kreiger
06-15-2010, 05:41 AM
Man I really want it now can't wait to get it:(.

haha i know because iv been wait for 2 years now and some have waited longer. I cant believe your still up lol:p

kateros
06-15-2010, 07:07 AM
haha i know because iv been wait for 2 years now and some have waited longer. I cant believe your still up lol:p

I went to bed around 04:00 in the morning heard the birds and saw it becoming brighter outside so I thought it was a good idea to go to sleep:rolleyes:.
I really found it hard to just go to sleep while chatting with you guys:D.
Hey lol gained 2 ranks last night(a little of the day to):D.

Khan kreiger
06-15-2010, 12:13 PM
I went to bed around 04:00 in the morning heard the birds and saw it becoming brighter outside so I thought it was a good idea to go to sleep:rolleyes:.

yaa i kno last time i saw you were a crossbowman and now your a swordsman...but i still out rank you:p

Henry Martin
06-15-2010, 01:33 PM

I usually can't stay up that late. Yeah most people can't stop talking to me (guess because I'm awesome:)).
yaa i kno last time i saw you were a crossbowman and now your a swordsman...but i still out rank you:p

I out rank both of you:D.

Khan kreiger
06-15-2010, 01:46 PM
oh com;on obvi you have over 500 post

EmpressHebihime
06-15-2010, 02:26 PM
Lol, my thread really got off topic.

Yami-Yagari
06-15-2010, 02:44 PM

Yes, leave it to men to totally derail a girl related thread.:p

Khan kreiger
06-15-2010, 02:57 PM

are you a girl too cuz i swear you sure seem like one

Yami-Yagari
06-15-2010, 05:03 PM
are you a girl too cuz i swear you sure seem like one

If i were, i'd be a really abnormal one with mustache and goatee.:p

Henry Martin
06-15-2010, 05:36 PM
Thank you *bows* thank you *bows*

Hey...their not using it...wait are you trying to say we still oppressive toward them:p.

Khan kreiger
06-16-2010, 05:52 AM
If i were, i'd be a really abnormal one with mustache and goatee.:p

oooh lol i gotta goatee aswell:p

Henry Martin
06-16-2010, 01:04 PM
oooh lol i gotta goatee aswell:p

I hate shaving, but when I do I keep my goatee.

Khan kreiger
06-16-2010, 03:53 PM
I hate shaving, but when I do I keep my goatee.

haha same....and just cuz my girlfriend likes it:p

EmpressHebihime
07-19-2010, 05:10 PM
I wonder if my thread EVER achieved it's goal.:D

Khan kreiger
07-19-2010, 06:45 PM
I wonder if my thread EVER achieved it's goal.:D

I think it did since a whole bunch of guys said stuff, which clearly shows your the only one or the brave one;)

EmpressHebihime
07-20-2010, 05:10 PM
Probably. Well it kind of became a random spam forum after about 10 posts... I laughed everytime I checked in again. xD