PDA

View Full Version : Three word game

deathgrail
09-22-2009, 08:26 PM
A small game we used to play on my guild forums. You start a story with 3 words, and others take turns adding to it. Can be silly, but keep it clean. If you can try to use game lore/lingo.

Kire
09-23-2009, 05:20 AM
Well since you posted this thread you could start already... =), well than i will ... (oh dont know, never played this kind of games ... does also -a(n)- or -the- also count as words ?)

once upon (a) time.....

JDmino
09-23-2009, 05:26 AM
once upon (a) time many years ago

nickson104
09-23-2009, 10:50 AM
Once upon (a) time, many years ago, there was a....

bikkebakke
09-23-2009, 11:18 AM
Once upon (a) time, many years ago, there was a little bearded gnome...

Kaznafein
09-23-2009, 12:01 PM
Once upon (a) time, many years ago, there was a little bearded gnome. Who had a

Darathor
09-23-2009, 12:16 PM
Once upon (a) time, many years ago, there was a little bearded gnome. Who had a large hatred of

Ironic
09-23-2009, 12:43 PM
Once upon (a) time, many years ago, there was a little bearded gnome. Who had a large hatred of illogical nationalistic movements

raving
09-23-2009, 12:58 PM
Once upon (a) time, many years ago, there was a little bearded gnome. Who had a large hatred of illogical nationalistic movements. The little bearded

nickson104
09-23-2009, 04:57 PM
Once upon (a) time, many years ago, there was a little bearded gnome. Who had a large hatred of illogical nationalistic movements. The little bearded gnome decided to

JDmino
09-23-2009, 05:42 PM
Once upon (a) time, many years ago, there was a little bearded gnome. Who had a large hatred of illogical nationalistic movements. The little bearded gnome decided to have a party...

deathgrail
09-23-2009, 06:25 PM
Once upon (a) time, many years ago, there was a little bearded gnome. Who had a large hatred of illogical nationalistic movements. The little bearded gnome decided to have a party with a spider

(Sry I did start it off i guess my post didnt take.)

JDmino
09-23-2009, 06:44 PM
Once upon (a) time, many years ago, there was a little bearded gnome. Who had a large hatred of illogical nationalistic movements. The little bearded gnome decided to have a party with a spider. Unfortunately the spider...

sneaky_squirrel
09-23-2009, 06:51 PM
Once upon (a) time, many years ago, there was a little bearded gnome. Who had a large hatred of illogical nationalistic movements. The little bearded gnome decided to have a party with a spider. Unfortunately the spider was a terrorist!

Kire
09-23-2009, 07:06 PM
Once upon (a) time, many years ago, there was a little bearded gnome. Who had a large hatred of illogical nationalistic movements. The little bearded gnome decided to have a party with a spider. Unfortunately the spider was a terrorist! Poor little gnome.....

Espadachim
09-24-2009, 04:14 PM
Once upon (a) time, many years ago, there was a little bearded gnome. Who had a large hatred of illogical nationalistic movements. The little bearded gnome decided to have a party with a spider. Unfortunately the spider was a terrorist! Poor little gnome was really screwed.

Kire
09-24-2009, 07:36 PM
Once upon (a) time, many years ago, there was a little bearded gnome. Who had a large hatred of illogical nationalistic movements. The little bearded gnome decided to have a party with a spider. Unfortunately the spider was a terrorist! Poor little gnome was really screwed. Than spider said:

JDmino
09-24-2009, 08:48 PM
Once upon (a) time, many years ago, there was a little bearded gnome. Who had a large hatred of illogical nationalistic movements. The little bearded gnome decided to have a party with a spider. Unfortunately the spider was a terrorist! Poor little gnome was really screwed. Than spider said: I love you

Ironic
09-25-2009, 04:41 AM
Once upon (a) time, many years ago, there was a little bearded gnome. Who had a large hatred of illogical nationalistic movements. The little bearded gnome decided to have a party with a spider. Unfortunately the spider was a terrorist! Poor little gnome was really screwed. Than spider said: "I love you" and proceeded to

nickson104
09-26-2009, 07:07 AM
Once upon (a) time, many years ago, there was a little bearded gnome. Who had a large hatred of illogical nationalistic movements. The little bearded gnome decided to have a party with a spider. Unfortunately the spider was a terrorist! Poor little gnome was really screwed. Than spider said: "I love you" and proceeded to eat his offspring

Darathor
09-26-2009, 01:17 PM
Once upon (a) time, many years ago, there was a little bearded gnome. Who had a large hatred of illogical nationalistic movements. The little bearded gnome decided to have a party with a spider. Unfortunately the spider was a terrorist! Poor little gnome was really screwed. Than spider said: "I love you" and proceeded to eat his offspring while muttering about

JDmino
09-26-2009, 05:01 PM
Once upon (a) time, many years ago, there was a little bearded gnome. Who had a large hatred of illogical nationalistic movements. The little bearded gnome decided to have a party with a spider. Unfortunately the spider was a terrorist! Poor little gnome was really screwed. Than spider said: "I love you" and proceeded to eat his offspring while muttering about mouldy cheese cake

hashkage
10-03-2009, 04:38 PM
Once upon (a) time, many years ago, there was a little bearded gnome. Who had a large hatred of illogical nationalistic movements. The little bearded gnome decided to have a party with a spider. Unfortunately the spider was a terrorist! Poor little gnome was really screwed. Than spider said: "I love you" and proceeded to eat his offspring while muttering about mouldy cheese cake, the gnome proceeded

Joseph Visscher
10-03-2009, 04:59 PM
Once upon (a) time, many years ago, there was a little bearded gnome. Who had a large hatred of illogical nationalistic movements. The little bearded gnome decided to have a party with a spider. Unfortunately the spider was a terrorist! Poor little gnome was really screwed. Than spider said: "I love you" and proceeded to eat his offspring while muttering about mouldy cheese cake, the gnome proceeded eating Antelope (http://images.google.ca/images?hl=en&source=hp&q=Antelope&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2&aq=f&oq=) while

Kire
10-04-2009, 06:20 AM
Once upon (a) time, many years ago, there was a little bearded gnome. Who had a large hatred of illogical nationalistic movements. The little bearded gnome decided to have a party with a spider. Unfortunately the spider was a terrorist! Poor little gnome was really screwed. Than spider said: "I love you" and proceeded to eat his offspring while muttering about mouldy cheese cake, the gnome proceeded eating Antelope while the story ended.

Nono cant be so evil =P
.....so here it goes ....... eating Antelope while spider just died.

nickson104
10-05-2009, 04:15 PM
Once upon (a) time, many years ago, there was a little bearded gnome. Who had a large hatred of illogical nationalistic movements. The little bearded gnome decided to have a party with a spider. Unfortunately the spider was a terrorist! Poor little gnome was really screwed. Than spider said: "I love you" and proceeded to eat his offspring while muttering about mouldy cheese cake, the gnome proceeded eating Antelope while spider died.
The gnome vacated

Ironic
10-10-2009, 05:43 AM
Once upon (a) time, many years ago, there was a little bearded gnome. Who had a large hatred of illogical nationalistic movements. The little bearded gnome decided to have a party with a spider. Unfortunately the spider was a terrorist! Poor little gnome was really screwed. Than spider said: "I love you" and proceeded to eat his offspring while muttering about mouldy cheese cake, the gnome proceeded eating Antelope while spider died.
The gnome vacated the apartment and

nickson104
10-10-2009, 09:38 AM
The gnome vacated the apartment and walked down the

LordChaoticus
10-11-2009, 04:46 AM
The gnome vacated the apartment and walked down the stairs of Destiny

Kire
10-11-2009, 05:11 AM
The gnome vacated the apartment and walked down the stairs of Destiny. Suddenly he realized

nickson104
10-11-2009, 05:50 AM
The gnome vacated the apartment and walked down the stairs of Destiny. Suddenly he realized; he was gay

EmpressHebihime
10-11-2009, 11:53 AM
The gnome vacated the apartment and walked down the stairs of Destiny. Suddenly he realized; he was gay and fell down

Generation
10-11-2009, 11:59 AM
wat race was the spider better not get racist here

nickson104
10-11-2009, 05:25 PM
wat race was the spider better not get racist here

it was a black widow... ;) :p

The gnome vacated the apartment and walked down the stairs of Destiny. Suddenly he realized; he was gay and fell down copious flights (of) stairs

JDmino
10-12-2009, 01:45 AM
The gnome vacated the apartment and walked down the stairs of Destiny. Suddenly he realized; he was gay and fell down copious flights (of) stairs and landed on top...

nickson104
10-12-2009, 04:07 PM
The gnome vacated the apartment and walked down the stairs of Destiny. Suddenly he realized; he was gay and fell down copious flights (of) stairs and landed on top of a frog

Generation
10-12-2009, 09:35 PM
Wait didn't we do this game before? I remembered doing this before? Yeah we did link here http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155